All Comments on 'Goddess and Miss Jasmine Pt. 03'

by CopyCat13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CopyCat13CopyCat134 months agoAuthor

Sorry it took 8 years to get part 3 out but I hope you like it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it. Would love Lilly's showing up at Sasha's house while dressed sans panties and bra to show her 50 page essay about how Sasha dominated her to Miss Jasmine as she looks forward to spanking Lilly for making up lies about her mother.

After the spanking, Lilly gets wonderful feedback about black women getting A's while the smart white woman did C plus and Miss Jasmine shone above all.

Lilly gets to do a 100 page essay by Miss Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lily will write about RA Diane and Miss Jasmine will slap her across the face and order her to track RA Diane. After looking her up, she is a high power lawyer and Lily paid her retainer to visit the home where Sasha and Miss Jasmine live in. The flummoxed attorney is made to disrobe and is tied to a pole back and ass present for Miss Jasmine to whip with a quiet.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If Lily had a daughter she would do everything to protect her from Goddess and Miss Jasmine at all costs Lily goes to school wearing sans bra and panties and black sleeveless dress to accentuate her submissive nature towards black people known only to Goddess and Miss Jasmine. Lily walks in five inch black shoes as the sexual walk turns on the black boys and strikes fear in the white girls stunned by the rapid changes in Lily's appearance and showing very deep respect to Miss Jasmine when weeks ago Lily dressed like a conservative white woman with strong disdain towards black boys and Miss Jasmine. Lily wore her brown hairdo like she was someone to be noticed. She weighed a strong 150 pounds and didn't care what people thought. Until the night she met Goddess in her classroom. Lily shed 35 pounds to please both women and have her hairdo changed to a silver gray color while buying new black clothes at Goddess's dress shop.

And Goddess had money to track down Lily's daughter attending the same college Lily did. Jasmine's goal was to bring her daughter to their mansion to meet her naked Mother!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous