Goddess and she

Story Info
A short D/s Lesbian session.
2.8k words
4.27
14.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satscha
Satscha
5 Followers

She

The sensation on her knees was not new to her. She has been in this nadu position so many times, a position that made her feel calm and in control. She knew what she was doing, what she was consenting to and still thought that she was the one getting the most out of this deal. If a day would come, and that was a big if, where she got less out of it than desired she could walk out of it at any given moment.

The room was pleasantly warm, interior dampened with heavy furniture thick carpets and erotic tapestry on the walls. The motives were not of a porn sort, it was more of intense moments between two or more people. The true art of BDSM at its best, she herself leaned heavily towards Domination/submission part of that combination, even though bondage and pain was no stranger to her at all. In secret she thought the black and white photos of her in different situations was beautiful, but that she would never admit in open, and never to her Goddess.

Goddess

Watching her pet in the nadu position gave so much pleasure. The anticipation, the energy before engaging in the session at hand was at times even better than the session itself. The throne she had picked was well thought through. It was said to be a replica of a chair used by a Swedish Monarch, Queen Christina, the silver throne it was named, she felt very at home sitting on it looking down at her subject.

The relationship was consensual and extremely sensual. She knew she could push the limits of this one but always with respect. During their time together she had to come to know what triggered this one and not. The deal was very well balanced, many subjects think that the Domme is the one that must do all the work and they themselves just must follow. Nothing could be more wrong; it is a dance on equal terms and this one knew it very well.

The candles in the room burn in silence and the energy in the room was intense. She could see that the subject was starting to tremble oh so sightly. That was a sign that it has built up an expectation and arousal energy that it was time to let loose.

She slowly raised her hand, picked up the short spanker hanging on the side of the throne and gave one short snap with it against the side of the throne. The subject immediately reacted as expected. Let the session begin.

She

The sound of the slapper hit her like electricity. It was like every muscle in her well-tuned body activated. The Goddess was very particular with its subject to workout and eat healthy. From the moment this relationship started she had changed her diet and every day was exercise day in different manners. It had not done wonders to her breast size to lose weight and gain muscles, but that might be considered a correction in due time.

She graciously fell forward onto all fours and slowly started to crawl towards her Goddess. She knew this was greatly appreciated by her Goddess as crawling exercises was something they did regularly. She made a point in holding her head just slightly raised to see just above an accepted horizon, not to sign any dominance at all, just to see enough to not crawl into something. Her submission was total in every aspect, very much so shown in her posture and movement.

Her long and naturally blonde hair was flattened on command earlier during the day, Goddess prefer a high single ponytail setup. Having her hair like that gave the Goddess yet another tool to work with and the pulling and bonding of her hair was something she loved. Other than that, today she was commanded to be totally naked and exposed.

Step by step she closed into the Throne and the Goddess. She could see the high heeled boots, shiny black leather and a red shoe sole. The heels themselves where of chrome and pointy to its extreme. She knew to well the pain they could give applied to any part of her skin. The strong legs of the Goddess were decorated by expensive stockings in black. The whole appearance radiated power and magnificence, she inhaled it like pure energy, and it made her stronger and more focused. Step by step she crawled closer, every touchdown on the wooden floor sent pain into her knees but it was part of it, accepting the pain to please her Goddess, the submission lay in every detail.

Only a few more crawls and she would be there, close to her Goddess ready to do her bidding. As she approached the Goddess slowly unfolds her legs, placing the sharp heels wide apart exposing her garden of love. It was as always smooth, hairless, and powerful in all its glory. She noticed the slight glistering of moist and the area was somewhat swollen witch indicated arousal and readiness to be pleased. This made her so happy; her work so far had pleased the Goddess and made her ready for her. She crawled in between her Goddess legs and stopped just in front of the gate offered. Feeling the warmth radiate into her face, inhaling the sweet aroma acting like strong pheromones on her, triggering her submissive behaviors like a biological machine and she loved it.

Goddess

The nakedness of her subject was most pleasing. Watching the well-tuned body of her subject slowly crawl towards her in the light of candles was extremely sensual. The shadows playing over her muscles and smooth skin was pure art. It made her pussy react strongly, the sensation of muscles around her vulva shiver, the blood rushing out making it more ready and the moist preparing her for what to come. But no penetration has yet satisfied as much as the closeness of another woman's mouth or hands. She considered herself not a lesbian, she enjoyed every fruit in the garden, but when it comes to orgasms the ladies win.

The sound from the wooden floor as the subject slowly crawls towards her cracked like a small whip in the otherwise silent room. This too added to the sensation and she let one fingertip trace itself over her breasts and sent sensations over her body.

She knew the subject was not satisfied about its size being too small. She herself preferred smaller breasts, girly breasts one could say. The petiteness was sexy but she could somewhat understand the feeling. She herself had corrected hers some years ago and they where now perfect in her own mind. Not to big, firm and gravity did not pull them down. They where proud and she was not ashamed to show them off. Also, she knew that her subject loved to have hers compared and commented upon, not to have a "real woman's breast" was the humiliation trigger that got so many off, and she knew how to play it.

Closer and closer, there close enough to send the command on what is expected. Slowly spreading her legs wide. Exposing her pussy broadly like a gate for her subject to close into, this was the signal that the Goddess wanted a thorough pleasing of her pussy. The subject stops just in front of the offering, and she notice that it inhales and embrace the moment. 'Good Girl' she thought to herself and let it hang there for just a moment, capitalizing on the energy. Then a slight soft tap from the slapper on the back of the subject's head and the pleasing may begin.

She

Time can be different in length. Standing there on all fours in front of her Goddess pussy was a wonderful time, nowhere else did she want to be and it could not last long enough. The pain in her knees in the other hand would be much better off with a short amount of time, then again submission is in every layer and this was her duty to perform so she took the pain with grace.

Then a soft but deceive tap on the back of her head with the slapper, she knew it was time to please her Goddess and it made her feel happy and free. That last part is hard for some to grasp, how to be free as a sex slave. For her the thing was partly to be in a safe environment where she was allowed to let her sexuality out in the open without judgement or shame. Only acceptance and encouragement from people who gets it, who is not destroyed by porn in their minds. To be allowed to be a total whore slut fuck pig or whatever gets you going without judgement or shame, that was the essence for her in this.

Steadily she leans forward, puck her lips out like a cushion and place them softly on her Goddess pussy. Soft pressure and slow movements lovingly caressing with a strong focus, it is important to really make love with the mouth, be present as you give. Up and down, side to side at times, turn head and nibble on the thighs and then back. The technique to please varies from woman to woman. Some she has been with want her to be extremely aggressive, some she can hardly touch. Same with the Men she had pleased over the years. Some craved her to be tougher and rougher than she actually could perform, other hardly touch. As always, the key lays in communication between the parts dancing. Ask and answer truthfully and thou shall receive better orgasms.

The taste of her Goddess is sweet with a stain of sour. That sweet and sour is so extremely arousing. The closeness of having one's head mouth and tongue inside another woman is hard to describe. Its intense and swirling around in a universe of chaos called the mind. Her tongue comes out now, it is time to increase the pace, first place the whole broad of the tongue onto the pussy and together with lips make a wider cousin that pleases the Goddess. Important to keep it as dry as possible, keep swallow the saliva so it does not get to sloppy and wet. That is not sexy and gets only messy and cold. Focus and feel every reaction from the Goddess. The moans goes from silent short ones to deeper and longer, she is doing it right, the Goddess will be pleased.

Goddess

My gawd this one is good on what she's doing! The subject really loves eating pussy she can tell. The sensation of its lips against her pussy, how she softly caresses and worship the pussy is amazing. Her legs give away to occasional spasms as the pleasing of her send's electricity though her body. She tries to keep her moaning under control, as a Goddess you need to show control in every aspect including this. But my gawd it feels so good! She allows the subject to do its thing for a while but the moaning gets deeper and longer as the warmth of pleasure spreads out all over her body. The subject reacts prefect in harmony with her moaning and the tongue comes out just in time for the next increase of extasy.

She grabs the ponytail of her subject firmly, and aggressively pushes her subject harder onto the pussy and start to grind the head all over herself. Like a thing, like a toy to be used to please herself. No regrets no limits just pure pleasure. The subject exists only to please the Goddess and that acceptance and insight sends waves of pleasure into the mind.

-"Suckle me you whore!" she screams out as the orgasm is closing in. The subject knows what to do now.

She

The command is clear. Being named whore, fuck pig, slut and such is a huge turn on for her. Also it is a signal that the Goddess is close as the barriers are down.

The grinding stops but the firm grip on her ponytail remains. In the wetness she position herself over the clitoris area, the Goddess clitoris is easy to find. It is strong cocky and Dominant like the rest of her. She places her lips around it and start to suckle the clit like a human satisfyer, but instead of batteries it is her breathing and humming that does the trick. The Goddess starts to moan louder and louder. It goes from shallow moans and then like a wave deeper and deeper and then it happens.

The grip of her head gets stronger, and nails penetrate her scalp. The waves of moaning stops and the heavy breathing starts to become short intervals of inhaling air to keep the Goddess from fainting. The whole body of her Goddess is in a hard stiff stressed position as it all explodes into a loud scream of pleasure. The orgasm hits her Goddess like a sledgehammer in the chest and she feels a gush of liquid hit her palate. As waves of shivering rinses over her Goddess she is kept firmly against the pussy. The feeling of happiness to be able and allowed to bring this satisfaction to another human is overwhelming. The pain in her knees is gone.

Goddess

The orgasm drains the energy from her body, even some sweat in the hairline. The gratitude she feels towards the subject knows no limits. Short sessions like this act as a climax after hours of other kinds of plays and my gawd she loves them. She keeps the subject firmly still over her pussy as she catches her breath. She knows what kind of reward the subject likes. For some it is considered a way too much of a kink, for others it is an intense sexual thing. She is not to judge, if all is safe sane and consensual. She has no problem performing the reward ceremony, as some have, just have to prepare for it. Like drinking a bit too much water and pineapple juice makes it taste better some say. She wouldn't know as it is not her kink to receive. Nevertheless, she has prepared and looks down on her subject.

[G] You performed well my little whore

[S] Thank you Goddess

[G] So well in fact that you deserve a reward, prepare yourself whore and thou shall receive

[S] Thank you Goddess!

She

The words sends shivers of excitement in her mind and body. The grip intense once again around her ponytail and she is places firmly over the Goddess pussy. She opens her mouth rather wide but make sure the lips are the only thing closing around the Goddess skin, no teeth and then everything stops. The waiting for the reward is so intense that the only thing that she can hear is the pulsating of her own blood in her ears. The only thing she can smell is the now intense aroma from her Goddess. Time flows differently and this time is slow, like and eternity that gets a sudden interruption as the first gush of the Goddess golden nectar hits her mouth. At start it is not a strong jet of nectar, more caring and places itself with warmth and taste over her tongue. The Goddess has prepared she can tell and there is no guilt, no shame just is. Why this is so intense to her, why this particular kink sets emotions in traction with her she can not tell. She just loves the whole situation as the reward of nectar pours into her mouth.

Goddess

She hear the subject moan slightly as she let herself go into the subject mouth. The act runs the subject on so incredibly much and she as her Goddess is happy to comply. She reach out a hand and grab the subjects nose and squeeze gently, forcing it to swallow every drop given. She notice she spasm of the subjects body, it is so turned on it can hardly control itself and it amuses her. The last drop enters the subject's mouth and she loses the grip slightly. Uses the ponytail to clean herself up a bit then place one boot sole against the subject shoulder and push it away. It places itself immediately on the floor face down as she stands up and starts to walk out from the room. Halfway out she stops and speak.

[G] You may please yourself whore

[s] Ohhh..thank you...thank you Goddess!

She then leaves the room heading towards the showers, starting to plan the next session that might involve a Man or several, she has not decided yet. As she undresses, she can hear the subject repeatedly orgasm in the next room. Amazing how many orgasms a girl like her can have in a row, I need to explore that, next time...

Satscha
Satscha
5 Followers