Goddess Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circling around me, her touch brushes lightly against my flesh, setting my senses ablaze. The anticipation builds with every whisper-soft caress, each movement calculated to tease and torment. Anna's mere presence was overwhelming, her dominance glowing from every pore.

With deliberate slowness, she leaned in, her warm breath tickling my ear. "You are mine, Ethan," she asserts, her voice dripping with lust. "I'll push you to the very edge of desire and hold you there as long as I like and there's not a thing you could do".

Her fingers trailed ever so lightly along my arms, my chest, and the sensitive skin of my inner thighs. She deliberately avoids the places that ache with need, heightening my longing for her touch. The power she wields over me becomes intoxicating, a mix of frustration and surrender.

Gently tilting my chin upward, Anna locked eyes with me, her gaze searing into my very soul. "Your hunger for my touch is undeniable," she purred, her words seeping deep into my core. "But you have to earn it. Your pleasure belongs solely to me, and I only I will decide if you deserve to be released."

Every fibre of my being was yearning for her, the ache in my body growing with each passing second and the chastity cage tightens around me, a cruel reminder of the denial that awaits and the control she had over me. Stepping back, Anna's hands hovered briefly out of sight over an assortment of toys and instruments, carefully considering which to use before producing a feather tickler, its delicate bristles perfectly poised to drive me insane. With feather-light strokes, she traced patterns across my sensitive skin and even through the bars of the cage in a move that made me grateful for the gag as it set my nerves ablaze with pleasure.

I writhed against my restraints, lost in a haze of need and longing; every inch of my body craved her touch, yearning for the release as time seems to stretch, the intensity of the torment building with every passing moment. Anna's hands explore my body, skilfully avoiding the most sensitive areas, each touch a maddening dance of pleasure and denial.

Finally, just as I thought I couldn't bear the exquisite torture any longer, she took hold of the key once again, deftly slid it into the lock and slipped the cage off. My reaction was immediate and she took a step me as my, or perhaps more rightly *her* cock, sprang up like a puppy desperate for attention. It had only been a month since my last release but between the anticipation of the last few weeks, knowing I was coming here and what it could mean, combined with the events last few hours had been so intense that there was already a long trail of precum dripping down to the floor from my glistening head. As if unable to resist, Anna dropped to her knees and seized my cock at the base before licking the head with impossible delicateness that only made me squirm harder.

Anna stood up leaned in, her lips brushing against my ear. "Not yet, my dear," she whispered "the pleasure of release will come, but for now, embrace the sweet ache. It is all part of our journey."

With those words, she withdrew, leaving me chained to the frame and pulsating with unfulfilled desire.

Chapter Three

I awoke the next morning feeling something strange and unfamiliar- contentment. There was a soft yellow light streaming into the room and just a few inches in front of me was Anna, my Goddess, sound asleep and with a smile dancing across her face that I felt I could stare at forever. An initial attempt to move had caused a noise from the chain connecting my collar to the headboard so instead I lay perfectly still as to not disturb her.

It had been a long evening to say the least; after releasing me from chastity Goddess had spent several hours more teasing and edging *her* cock every way imaginable and slurping up the veritable pitcher that must have leaked out- as well as feeding some to me. She had mentioned a taste for precum in our conversations before but seeing the zeal with which she coaxed it out of me was something else. As the evening came to a close, I'd sobbed as she reproduced my cage and forced me back inside still aching and begging to cum, but she just smiled sweetly and said that was 'still a long way off yet'.

Likely through sheer exhaustion more than anything I'd managed to sleep through the night- not always the easiest thing in chastity- but as I'd thought more about the events of last night, I couldn't help it and began to throb once more. Being in the bed with her, she'd made clear, was a special treat; as a slave I would most often be locked in a cage at the foot of her bed, to which she indicated as she led me on a tour of the house by a leash tethered to my balls, but for tonight I could snuggle up with her with - particularly as she was excited to feel my burning frustration pressed against her all night.

"Morning puppy" she said having eventually woken up.

"Good morning, Goddess," I greeted with a wide grin, though a tinge of apprehension lingered as I considered her potential reaction to me observing her sleep. Fortunately, she appeared unperturbed and gracefully rose from the bed, taking the sheets along with her, leaving me exposed and inherently vulnerable. It had been made explicitly clear by Goddess last night that I was not to release myself from the chain, so I patiently awaited her to liberate me, her guiding touch eventually leading me to kneel in front of her as she sat back down.

"Today will be dedicated to immersing you in the intricacies of life in the city, particularly the expectations and realities of your role as my devoted slave," she asserted, her words drawing my full attention. I complied with her request, allowing the weight of the potential consequences to sink in- being permanently and legally owned by my Goddess.

"The previous night was filled with delight, and countless similar days and nights lie ahead. However, it is important that you understand the everyday existence you would embrace," she continued, her voice a firm yet alluring guide.

Listening intently, I absorbed her words, considering the profound implications of surrendering to a life as her slave. My thoughts swirled as I contemplated the depths of servitude, the unyielding commitment to my Goddess.

"We'll start with the morning routine," she declared, revealing the beginning of the intricate structure that would define my days. "During the nights, as you are aware, you will find solace within the confines of the cage. Each day shall commence one hour before mine, when the time-lock triggers the opening of the door. Rest assured, waking up will not be a concern, as I have devised a solution for that. This allocated time will be your only respite, allowing you to wash yourself, eat, attend to necessary tasks and begin the preparations for my breakfast, which will be served to me here. Once finished you shall then attend to my morning needs. Sometimes that will mean making me cum, others just helping me get ready for the day."

My ears pricked up at this and her words resonated deep within me, already painting a vivid picture of the dynamic that would govern my existence. The rest of the morning passed in similar fashion; Anna guiding me as I learned how to attend her as more than just a toy to be teased or tortured at her whim. It was pure service- the kind of thing the femdom captions and videos liked to gloss over, truly putting her needs at the forefront. I helped her in the shower, lathering every inch of her body and trying my best not to be distracted by the agonizingly tight chastity cage, and then knelt at the bedside while she enjoyed the breakfast I'd made.

When it was time to go out, around midday, she refastened the collar around my neck, secured it at the back with a small padlock the key to which joined the one for my cage on her necklace, and clipped on a reasonable length leash. She had half turned the doorhandle when she suddenly seemed to freeze in place.

"Ethan," she uttered, her voice laced with a seriousness that jolted me out of my reverie and as she turned to make eye contact, I was taken aback by the shift in her demeanour. Her gaze locked onto mine; the warmth that usually accompanied her authoritative tone replaced by something else-almost a hint of fear. "I know I've already said this but I need you to truly grasp the gravity of what I'm about to say," she implored, her words piercing the air with a sense of urgency. "During our time out here today and in the coming days, you will face your most significant lesson and challenge. This city can be perilous for men, as many women, including some I may know, have grown accustomed to wielding unfettered control. If you make a misstep, speak out of turn or are anything less than absolutely submissive and obedient, I cannot guarantee that it will be solely me who does the punishing."

Her words hung in the air, causing a knot of apprehension to form in my stomach. I'd known what I would be facing in coming her, but as I saw the look on her face- fear for me the realization dawned upon me that this journey transcended mere playfulness and exploration- it held real risks and repercussions. I understood the weight of her warning, acknowledging that my actions carried consequences that extended beyond the confines of our relationship. I nodded solemnly, a mix of determination and caution filling my being, and took the opportunity before we left to kiss her, trembling lips pressed together and my hand cradling her face.

Breaking the connection but still holding her close, Anna looked at me. The concern was still there, but a spark of amusement was flickering too.

"Now you see that's exactly the kind of thing you can't be doing out there." She whispered softly.

"Yes, my Goddess" I replied, and with my leash in hand she led me outside.

Chapter 4

I followed along behind Goddess Anna doing everything I could to heed her warnings. The last thing I wanted was to accidentally anger a woman on the street and her have demand I be lashed to a post and punished there and then, so I kept my head bowed, eyes down and hands clasped behind my back. My leash was a generous length so I wasn't scrambling to keep up like some of the men I'd seen on my first arrival, but it was still an adjustment to be led around like this- especially in public. It was only when I caught a glimpse of a slave being led past on all fours and wearing a leather bodysuit that force him onto his elbows and knees that I realised just how much worse it could be- and also felt a twinge of panic when I remembered that I had told Anna in the past that I have some petplay fantasies. It wasn't something we'd discussed much in truth, but I wondered if she would ever have me wear something like that? At least in a play session perha- oh crap is she talking to me?

"...you agree slave?" she called out. I hadn't heard the question so stammered out a quick 'Yes Goddess'.

She stopped and turned to look at me. "Slave, not five minutes ago I was imploring you to be careful else you get into real trouble, yet here you are already lost in your own daydream. I might very well have said 'there's a post right around the corner, why don't I tie you to it and kick you in the balls?'"

I felt my face blush as she reprimanded me. Clearly this was going to be harder than I thought.

Leading me on once more I made sure not to disappear into my own head; Anna told me that normally she would take an Uber for a journey like this but wanted me to get used to the feeling of not only being led around but of being seen as her slave in public as that was just the standard way of being here. She explained as well that we were going to a nearby café to introduce me to a few like-minded friends of hers. Women that like her were still dominant over men, but preferred the submission to be genuine rather than forced.

I kept my head down as we entered the café but tried to cast my eyes about as best I could; it was dimly lit with a rustic barn-like design. The tables were occupied exclusively by women and any men present were either kneeling dolefully beside them or stood to attention. Anna came to a halt at a table of women engrossed in conversation and dropped my leash as she hugged the women at the table in greeting before taking it back up and presenting me, a prideful smile playing on her lips. "Everyone, this is Ethan," she announced, her voice carrying a tinge of possessiveness. "He's here to experience life as my slave and see if this is what he wants his life to be."

I risked a glance upwards and was met with mix of curious looks and welcoming smiles that received me. Anna took the nearest seat and felt a sharp tug on my leash which I took as indication that I should kneel. Surprisingly, with the exception of myself this appeared to be the only table in the café without any slaves kneeling or standing around it and as I listened to the conversation between them, I began to realise that Goddess Anna and her friends were something of a peculiarity, unique in their desire for men that actually wanted to submit to their owners. Anna, to boot, was the first of their group to actually achieve the step of meeting someone who might be interested in such a life and actually travel to Berlin is seeking it out- understandably there was great reluctance among many men to do this. I couldn't help but smile as I heard it however, especially as Anna's soft fingers ran through my hair and her nails raked playfully across my skin.

Even in this moment, her presence consumed me, a relentless longing and need that coursed through my veins. It dawned on me that perhaps this was her intention all along—to ignite within me an all-encompassing love and desire, so powerful that I would willingly overlook the potential perils just to remain by her side. Yet, her expression of genuine concern back at the house contradicted such manipulation. Could it be that her feelings were genuine as well?

My own emotions, I had never questioned. I had been captivated by her, deeply in love and consumed by desire for quite some time, even if I had been too afraid to voice it. Being in her presence, physically and emotionally, had only reinforced the intensity of my affection. But now, faced with the prospect of uprooting my entire life and embracing a new existence in a city where my rights would be diminished, at least in certain respects, I found myself grappling with uncertainty.

Love alone, as profound as it may be, couldn't be the sole determining factor. I had to weigh the consequences, the sacrifices that lay ahead. The thought of relinquishing certain freedoms and accepting a life tethered to her dominion was an immense decision to ponder. I found myself wishing I could gaze into her eyes and search for answers. I realized that the journey before me would be one of self-discovery and transformation. It was a choice that demanded introspection, courage, and a willingness to confront the unknown. Even if she didn't reciprocate these feelings, perhaps kneeling by her side would be enough; to remain and serve her, to devote every cell in my body to her happiness and pleasure. After all, at its core essence, wasn't that what being a slave was all about? Certainly, in the way that she wanted it was: to readily submit in the way that the subjugated men of the city never could.

I waited patiently, clinging to every word spoken even as the conversation meandered into mundane territories like work and future plans. It was important for me to stay present and ready to engage in case I was called upon. At one point, I was sent to retrieve drinks from the counter for each of the girl and carried them back individually with the utmost care, ensuring not a single drop spilled. For the most part however I remained dutifully by Goddess Anna's side until another tug at my collar indicated it was time to leave.

One of Anna's friends, Lea, approached me with a hint of curiosity, studying me closely; she expressed her anticipation of seeing me later, but there was a hint of what seemed almost like sadistic glee in her voice that sent a chill down my spine and I resisted the urge to shoot a questioning glance at Goddess Anna. Even if these women shared similar beliefs and desires, I wasn't willing to risk any unintentional offense or perceived slight.

Anna was beaming as we left the café. I was still following closely behind of course, the chain leash connecting me to her draped casually over her shoulder like Ezio Auditore with his cape, but she flashed a smile back at me that made my heart swell. A few minutes later we were in a nearby park; I knelt once again as she settled herself on a bench and tilted my chin up so I was looking into her eyes.

"My darling slave, you've done very well. My friends aren't always the easiest bunch to please but they were all very impressed with your behaviour. I know you were listening so you'll be aware now that this week is an experiment for us all to see if a free man can adapt to our culture of total subservience as we hoped and I'm happy to say you've done beautifully so far. I'm going to reward you now, and serendipitously it will also function as your next test."

A cheesy grin that was probably unbecoming of me spread across my face as she spoke. "Thank you, Goddess, I'm glad to have made a good first impression, all I want is your happiness".

"I'm glad to hear you say that slave, because your reward is that I'm going to allow you to pleasure me. Right now."

"H-here, Goddess?" I asked, the area of the park she had led me to was relatively secluded but it still felt completely exposed. "I... I don't think...".

"That's right slave, don't think. There's no need to be self-conscious; it's the most natural thing in the world for a slave to please his owner anywhere at any time, even here. Now scooch close" she said lifting the hem of her skirt back to expose her pussy "I'm sure you've been thinking about this for a long time, certainly since our shower this morning. To be honest I have too- it was difficult not riding your tongue there and then- especially after all the fun I had denying you last night, but I wanted to wait for your first taste to be truly memorable, and to be sure you deserved it."

Intoxicated by her scent and by the sight I moved closer to I was almost touching her with my nose when she seized my hair and pulled it back so I was looking at her again.

"What do we say when being given a treat, slave?"

"T-t-thankyou Goddess" I stammered, before she pulled my face back between her legs and I set to work.

Even in my vanilla past relationships my submissive nature had a tendency to shine through, so licking pussy was almost second nature as far as sex went and I had been fortunate enough to benefit from good teachers- particularly within the few D/s dynamics I had been a part of. I felt a twinge of pride as almost immediately her moans of ecstasy began, like music to my ears and in an instant any unease I may have been feeling melted away as eliciting that sweet music once again became my entire reason for being. Each woman is different so, as I teased and licked her, I was also making I paid due attention to the rest of her body; listening carefully to her breathing and the tempo of her soft moans, the way her thighs would squeeze slightly when I made a right move. I didn't want to rush, but a sudden sharp gasp signalled that I was on the right track- swiftly supported by her grip on my hair tightening as she pressed my face harder between her legs almost cutting off my air supply. Before long she exploded into an intense orgasm and her screams could probably have been heard all the way back at the café. I felt dizzy by the time her grip finally relented; both from having breathed nothing but the scent of her pussy for almost a fill minute, and from a warm sensation growing within me that felt almost like being high as if, somehow, I'd shared in her orgasm. I was still as horny as ever of course, the cage bobbing madly up and down as my cock tried to get hard, but that wasn't important to me right now.