Goddess Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna made no effort to remove me from between her legs as she recovered so I remained more or less where I was and enjoyed the intimate feeling of being so close to her, and mentally made a note on my pro/con list. Existing as a slave here would never be easy, but to be able to serve and worship her so openly? It couldn't be all bad.

Chapter Five

Upon returning home that evening Goddess Anna took the time to educate me further on my daily routines. As a slave there were numerous tasks assigned to me, ranging from simple chores like cleaning, laundry, and cooking, to fastidiously maintaining the dungeon room and the extensive collection of whips, toys, and restraints it housed along with an assortment of devious looking items whose purpose I could only begin to fathom (though I anticipated becoming intimately familiar with each of them in due time). Every item had its designated place, requiring meticulous cleaning and careful storage once they had been used by Goddess Anna.

Initially, these responsibilities seemed within reach, until the moment arrived when she revealed the uniform I would be donning while carrying out my tasks.

A sturdy metal collar snugly encircled my neck, its weight a constant reminder of my status. From the front of the collar a light but strong chain cascaded down, connecting to a pair of shackles at chest height that secured my wrists with barely a foot of room between them, while another set similarly awaited my ankles and all served to severely restrict my freedom of movement. It was immediately apparent that even the simplest of tasks would demand my full attention and effort.

Once my shackles were securely fastened, Anna settled herself in the living room with her laptop, while I, having brought her a steaming hot drink, was set in motion about my chores with a playful swat to the ass. From time to the sound of a faint jingling bell would reach my ears and although hindered by my restraints I would scurry back to her in a pseudo-Pavlovian from wherever I was in the house to fetch her a drink or pass some item she wanted from across the room. On occasion, I would arrive at her side, only for her to claim to have "completely forgotten" her request, and I began to suspect that she derived pleasure from the symphony of my clanking chains.

When finally, my chores were done I returned to her side once more and was ordered onto all fours to serve as a footstool while Anna relaxed playing a videogame; I couldn't see the screen but quickly got a sense for her progress as every time she died, I would receive a whack from a long riding crop I hadn't noticed before delivered to some part of my anatomy (typically the very exposed and tender parts). I wasn't called upon to cook that night but rather continued to hold my 'footstool' position as Anna went into the kitchen, made her own meal and set it down on the adjacent dining table.

"Oh my, how silly of me!" she exclaimed as she sat down, as if having forgotten my presence, and after disappearing back into the kitchen returned and beckoned me over to the table with an instruction to remain on the floor. By her feet I saw a shiny silver bowl with spaghetti and tomato sauce and realised she intended for me to eat from it. Suppressing the urge to resist, I lowered my face into the bowl and began to eat probably the most humiliating meal of my life.

"You know, I didn't actually say you couldn't use your hands" Anna said with barely disguised amusement "but since you've taken to it so naturally, I think that's an excellent idea- consider eating like this a new rule unless told otherwise".

***

As the night descended, it was time for bed. I assisted Goddess Anna with her night time rituals, ensuring her comfort before she gently guided me into the confining embrace of the cage. She assured me that I'd done very well and I was filled with a warm glow as she gave me a peck on the forehead, but explained that she felt it best I start getting used to the normal parts of life here. The cramped quarters posed a challenge, but gradually I found a sense of peace enveloping me and I was able to drift off. As sleep gradually washed over me, my mind wandered, envisioning the possibilities that lay ahead in the coming days. In the midst of my drowsy state, I became vaguely aware of a distant buzzing sound and soft moans emanating from Goddess Anna's bed, a reminder of the intimate pleasures she indulged in.

I awoke the next morning to a sharp stinging sensation around my balls. It was 7am and the shock unit- Goddess Anna's idea of a suitable 'alarm clock' for her slave- was painfully prodding me awake and wouldn't relent until it detected me cross the electronic boundary of my surprisingly comfortable cage that served as both bed and bedroom. I quickly showered and ate- from the bowl on the floor as per the new rule I'd unintentionally earned myself- before returning to Anna with her breakfast. To my surprise she was already awake and, on the phone, having what sounded like a heated discussion but she smiled as I entered and offered the tray to her before taking my place beside her bed.

"I'm sorry sweetie" she said when the call finally ended "I'm being called into work so I'll have to leave you on alone for a while. No slaves in the office".

"I understand Goddess, I nothing's the matter?" I said, hoping I'd disguised my disappointment well enough.

"It'll be fine. It's just a meeting and they know I'm supposed to be off this week so I'll be back as soon as I can."

She showered alone after eating, not wanting to be delayed, but allowed me to kneel with her towel beside the cubicle and help dry her off afterwards; my chastity cage began to bounce as seeing her naked body made me acutely aware of how horny I was. This was something Goddess Anna seemed to notice as well and couldn't help but play with my caged cock a little, stroking the bars and commenting on how cute it looked desperately trying to get hard and even poking her tongue through for a taste of the precum that had begun to leak out. Although though I'd lasted far longer in the past the intensity of the past few days made it feel like years since I'd been allowed to cum. I wondered how the men who lived here coped; if even half the stories I'd heard were true orgasms were a rare occurrence for men in Berlin.

Releases were only given with the permission of a wife/girlfriend or owner, a distinction without a difference nowadays, so if you were single there was no chance whatsoever, but even with an owner the chances were low. Anna had even told me that the advances made in chastity technology meant that even the most basic cages used could stay locked more or less indefinitely, and about a 'sealing' party she'd attended once where women brought their slaves onto a stage and had them stand sobbing while their chastity cages were made permanent.

"Maybe I'll bring you along to one of those someday..." she'd teased- at least, I hoped it was just teasing.

Once again however the severity of my impending choice hit me. When I'd relinquished control of my orgasms to her, Anna had spoken with relish about how she'd push me and she certainly had. But by becoming her slave that control wouldn't just a role I'd submit to, it would be legally binding, and even if she never made my denial permanent, I could easily spend years locked and frustrated for her. Just the thought that frightened me as much as it turned me on, and frightened me just how much it turned me on.

'Fuuuck´ I thought to myself, barely containing the electrifying chill that ran down my spine as Anna's tongue played through the bars and all of this ran through my head. As I watched her delight in my torment however, I knew that as hard as it may be all I ever wanted to do for the rest of my life was whatever she wanted.

An hour later she left the house and chastised me playfully for being 'so fun to play with' and making her late. With little to do other than wait for her to return I started about my chores again, occasionally feeling another sharp pain from the shock unit Goddess Anna had left strapped around my balls so she could show she was 'thinking of me' while she was away. With the chains hindering my every movement it took most of the day to finish everything. At midday I made lunch, again eaten from the bowl, and was just beginning to get bored when there was a sudden rapping at the door.

"Slave inspection!" called a voice from outside. I wasn't sure if there was such a thing, not that it would have surprised me, but didn't consider myself in a position to be taking chances and apprehensively opened the door with my head bowed submissively.

It was Lea.

Chapter Six

"My, you are a good boy." She didn't bother waiting to be asked and stepped inside.

"Anna sent me over to check on you, didn't like the thought of you being here by yourself."

So, it was a slave inspection, technically, just maybe not the official kind I'd been worried about.

"Thank-you, ah..."

"You can call me Miss. Anna is your Goddess but I'm still your superior."

"Yes Miss. Thank-you for checking on me."

"It's no bother, slave. Anna is a dear friend and seems rather smitten with you, so I'm glad for the opportunity to get a good look for myself. Slave position one."

I momentarily battled the urge to disregard Lea's command. Was I expected to obey her as well? I quickly remembered Anna's warning to me the first day however, to obey any orders as long as they don't contradict her own. Such was the reality of the City, where my status as Anna's slave epitomized the social hierarchy assigned to men—lower than low. Yielding to the submissive impulse, I sank down to the floor and assumed the customary slave position: seated on my feet, legs spread, and hands resting on my knees.

"Good." She said and rested the toe of her boot on my exposed balls and pressing down slightly, eliciting a small 'yelp' from me, "I want to make sure you're paying attention. How has your experience of Berlin been so far?"

"Intimidating, Miss. I've always been submissive but... to see it so readily enforced is odd."

"Do you disagree with the way men are treated here then slave? Don't worry you can speak freely."

"Thank-you Miss. It's certainly extreme but, it seems to have worked. The rest of the world is chaos but here people flourished, and I can't argue with results."

"Do you think you could live here then? Fantasising about slavery, playing a bedroom game or even submitting to it as the dynamic of a relationship is one thing. Here it won't just be your lifestyle- it will be your life, with no turning back.

"I..."

"Make no mistake, Anna and I and the other girls in our group don't want slaves who come willingly because we're kind- if anything we may be even crueller sadists than the women who enslave the men here without choice. We want you to know when you're being teased to insanity because haven't cum or even been hard in years, or when you're being tortured- and trust me you will be- that they chose this."

Anything I might have said was caught in my throat. I knew what I was signing up for but for her to state it so frankly was difficult to hear and I felt a flare of panic alight within me.

"There is another option you know."

"Another option Miss?" I said, confused.

"Yes. I have friends in the lifestyle outside of the City. Dommes who would be happy to take on such a good and eager slave, particularly one that comes with my recommendation. You could have the submissive life you want but without the oppression you'd feel every day here."

Again, I was struck dumb. Just a few years ago this was the kind of offer I would have jumped at, but now?

"Don't answer me yet. Anna is expecting your decision on Friday if I recall, if you stay then we never need to speak of this again, but if you leave, I'll put you in touch with some people."

Releasing my balls from the only-slightly-less-than crushing pressure, Lea turned and left without another word leaving me to wrestle with the weight of all she'd said.

It was another few hours before Anna returned home exhausted. I had remained frozen in my slave position by the door since Lea had left, longing to see my Goddess again knowing that just the sight of her would quash the doubts.

"Goddess Anna," I greeted her with utmost reverence, my voice filled with genuine warmth. "Welcome home."

Her tired eyes met mine, a faint smile gracing her lips. "Thank you, Ethan." she replied, her voice tinged with weariness. "It's been a challenging day."

All other thoughts were immediately cast aside and instinctively I rose to my feet and stepped forward, eager to ease her burdens. I took her bag from her weary hand, mindful of her fatigue. "Let me take care of everything, Goddess Anna." I offered; my tone laced with devotion.

She nodded appreciatively, allowing me to relieve her of the weight she carried. As she kicked off her shoes, I knelt down, gently placing them aside. Taking her hand, I guided her to the sofa, ensuring her comfort was paramount. With a soft sigh, she sank into the plush cushions, her eyes closing momentarily. Sensing her need for relaxation, I moved to her feet, tenderly removing her socks and placing them aside. I took a moment to massage her tired arches, hoping my touch might offer some solace and release.

As I worked my way up, her tension seemed to melt away. I fetched a warm towel, moistened it with fragrant water, and gently wiped away the dust and wear of the day from her delicate skin. The simple act of nurturing her brought me a profound sense of purpose and contentment.

Once her feet were refreshed, I moved to her side, offering her a glass of cool water. She accepted it gratefully, taking a sip to replenish her parched throat. I remained close, ready to attend to any additional needs that might arise.

We sat in companionable silence, the air filled with a soothing calmness. I cherished these moments of intimacy, where I could express my unwavering devotion to her. Though fatigue lingered, her presence radiated a captivating aura that revitalized my spirit.

"I'm lucky to have you, Ethan," Anna spoke softly, breaking the silence. "Your care and dedication... I never want this week to end" she said almost sadly.

"It... it's an honour to serve you, Goddess." I replied, hoping she hadn't noticed my falter.

The rest of the evening unfolded with a delicate balance of intimacy and submission, as I dedicated myself to fulfilling Anna's desires and creating an atmosphere of pleasure and devotion.

As the night settled in once more, I prepared a sumptuous dinner, carefully crafting each dish to cater to her tastes and preferences and served her with great care, ensuring each plate was presented with elegance and precision before stooping to eat my own at her feet. She told me about her day, the troubles at work which had meant she'd had to stay so late, as well as asking about my own and the visit from Lea, in response to which I relayed the warning Lea had given me... but chose to omit her offer, for now.

"You've done such an amazing job caring for me, my sweet slave," she said taking hold of the chain from my collar and leading my upstairs, "but I think I know what would really de-stress me." Arriving at the door to the dungeon, she pushed it open and pulled me inside.

Bound by her commands, I surrendered myself to her will, basking in the ecstasy of her touch, the sting of her whip and the pleasure she got from extracting not just squeals of pain but evert ounce of submission within me. I was back in that blissful place in my mind where all I wanted was to please her and she was taking full advantage. Every few strikes against my body she would stop and run her hand across my reddening skin, proud of the marks she was leaving on it.

"Can you take a few more for me, slave?" she would ask, to which my answer was indelibly a whimpered 'Yes Goddess'

Throughout the night, the intensity grew, as Anna expertly balanced the delicate dance between pleasure and denial, making me need her more with every breathless moment. With every moan, every gasp, I offered myself completely to her, my devotion unwavering. She revelled in her power over me, in the control she held, and I found solace and fulfilment in my role as her devoted plaything.

Finally, as midnight approached, I was in her bed once again with my collar chained to the bedpost, Goddess Anna and I intertwined in each other's arms and the last thing I saw as we drifted to sleep was the contented smile on her face.

Chapter Seven

The next day, with no further interruptions from her work, I was free to serve and dote on Anna to the best of my ability. Whether it was in my domestic duties, worshipping her or being her toy once again and having further angry red marks left on my body; these seemed to become a point of pride for her, absentmindedly running her hands across the welts to enjoy the sting of her handiwork and commenting that she couldn't wait to make more.

That night was spent in the dungeon again where she more than kept her promise with a game she called 'the 12 days of Christmas'; I was strapped to a bench and could hear but not see Goddess busily doing something, I discovered later that twelve different implements were being arranged in a row ready for use. She told me the rules of the game and, with a feather-light brush of her fingers across my chastity cage, said that if I did well there would be a 'reward' at the end. And so, the game began...

On the first day of Christmas my Goddess gave to me one spank with the little red whip which was really quite mild but worse was to come. On the second day of Christmas my Goddess give to me two smacks with the naughty paddle (so called because those words are on it) and one with the little red whip. On the third day of Christmas my Goddess gave to me three strokes with a light strap, two smacks with the naughty paddle and one with the little red whip. She proceeded like this until the 'song' was complete, amounting to more than 350 blows and leaving me sobbing into the ball gag she'd the put on me when I started pleading for mercy, something that only seemed to renew her zeal. I was even sure she miscounted a few times, always to my disadvantage.

As for my reward, Goddess Anna's sadism showed itself again. I was briefly released from the bench only to be re-strapped to it lying on my back, and my cage removed much to the relief of my aching cock which sprang up like a rocket. Anna explained that I was finally going to be allowed to cum as she affixed a plastic tube over my cock with a rubber sheath inside, but that as with all things for a slave my relief would come with a price- as what I wasn't allowed to do was stop. The device was a milking machine, an insidious creation repurposed for the torment of slaves like me and, much like the cage, there would be no escaping it until she wanted me to.

It felt like pure bliss to begin with, the tube moving rhythmically up and down as I moaned and instinctively strained against the leather straps holding me in place trying to thrust into it. Between the time I'd spent being teased and denied, and the truly impressive amount of edging I had done over the past year under instruction from Goddess Anna any sexual stamina I may have once had was completely ruined and it only took a few minutes before I burst into perhaps the best orgasm of my life, filling it with cum that began to trickle out through the shaft of the tube.

"aah-koo Goh-ess!" I exclaimed through the gag to Anna who had taken a seat on the bench, perching her ass right next to my head so I could stare up at her perfection. A vicious grin spread across her lips.