Goddess Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lea, it's a bold move," I replied hesitantly "Are you sure it's the right time? I don't want to push too far, too soon."

She leaned in closer, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "What other time is there? He wants to please you, to serve you. But he needs to truly know what that means."

She then turned her attention to him directly, "I've seen you looking slave, would you like to be up there?"

"I'm not sure Miss... what is the cross for?" he asked

"Why," Lea taunted in response, "Whatever your Goddess wants of course!"

I looked down at Ethan, my slave. He kept his head bowed in an attempt not to betray any emotion; he was playing naivety but I knew the idea excited him.

Lea had known exactly which of my buttons to push, this was exactly the sort of display I had once lived for and, conceding, I took hold of his leash again to bring him to the stage.

I felt a surge of power as all the things I'd imagined doing to him came flooding back and I sensed his throat run dry as I whispered into his ear,

"Very well then slaveboy, lets play."

Was this really happening? My heart raced as I followed Anna and Lea to the stage illuminated by spotlights, casting dramatic shadows on the surrounding walls.

I could feel the eyes of the assembled crowd suddenly fall upon me, their gazes filled with a blend of curiosity and a carnal desire for what was about to be done to me. exuded confidence as they led me to the centre of the stage.

The X-shaped cross stood tall and imposing; I'd had been stealing glances at its sturdy frame since we entered and knew that, one way or another, I would likely find myself here by the end of the night. The cold metal sent shivers down my spine, amplifying the thrill that coursed through me as Anna released the chain from my cuffs and my arms fell to my side where she caught them. I was directed to stretch out my arms and legs to each limb of the cross, but instead of securing me in position she had me hold onto what I realised were handles protruding just above each of the cuffs and instructed me to remain still while she then undid my jeans and pulled them off leaving me stood naked but for the cage which glinted under the spotlights.

'Oh no...' I thought as my subconscious mind began to piece together what Goddess Anna intended. It went all the way back to our very earliest conversations when we were still getting to know one another and exchanging idle, and not so idle, fantasies. In an early peek at her darker side, she told me how kicking a guy in the balls was the 'best feeling in the world' and, when I told her it was something I'd yet to experience, said it would probably be quite a thing to witness.

Now it looked as if Anna was going to do far more than merely witness my first time...

My heartbeat began to skyrocket as she stepped back. I wanted to run away, but it dawned on me that is why I wasn't bound, she didn't just want to make me hurt: she wanted a slave who would stand there and take it as she did so for no better reason than because it's what she wants. All of this was still running through my head as the first kick collided with my balls and the world disappeared in a blinding flash of pain. My grip on the handles tightened as I gave everything I had to not collapsing onto the wooden floor of the stage, all the oxygen in my lungs had been sucked out and I was barely able to catch my breath when the second blow landed, this time delivered by Lea. The feeling was almost indescribable, it wasn't just my balls that hurt but a wave pain that spread up into my stomach like hot lead. Tears were sprouting from my eyes and I pleaded with Anna to stop but the look in her eyes was something... else. A maliciousness being spurred on by the jeering crowd as by now the entire club had poured into the hall to watch the spectacle.

They alternated each time as I was subjected to a third kick, a fourth, a fifth. My body was on fire and I could finally take no more. I fell to the ground and instinctively curled into a foetal position trying to stave off any more. An iron grip seized me by both arms and I was too weak to resist as together Anna and Lea pulled me back up to the cross and fastened my wrists and ankles into the waiting cuffs. Blinking the tears away I knew I had little choice but to endure.

Within moments the blows came again only now I was truly helpless to do anything, I tried to pull against my restraints but the iron cross held fast against all my might. With no other defence, my brain seemed to decide the best method of escape from the savage torture was to simply not be here anymore and the stark spotlights of the club began to fade from view as I slipped into unconsciousness, the last thing I felt being Anna's hands suddenly pressed against my face.

Chapter Ten

"Oh shit! Oh, fuck!" I cried as I watched the light vanish from Ethan's eyes. Lea released his ankles and I unbuckled the cuffs from his wrists and almost was almost crushed as his weight fell onto me from the cross. Luckily, she had swifter reflexes than I did and was quickly supporting me in bringing him down to the floor and carrying him through to a back room set up like a cosy lounge. It was the aftercare room, a true relic from the days before a slave could be beaten senseless and sent back to work without regard.

We lifted him onto a waiting sofa and I sat with his head resting on my legs listening to his shallow breaths as tears started to drip onto his face. This had gone too far. I had gone too far.

"He'll be okay Anna" Lea started

"That doesn't matter!" I snapped back

"He needed this, he needed... to see..." she stuttered as if uncertain of her own words and quickly stopped as I glared at her with pure venom in my eyes and retreated through the curtain to give us some privacy.

After a few minutes cradled in my arms he began to stir and I was finally able to exhale.

"Be careful sweetie, don't move too fast" I said breathed softly as he came back to his senses.

"I... don't..."

"You passed out," I said in response to his unasked question, "It's my fault, I didn't... I never should've..." breaking off midsentence, half expecting him to get up and run out the door in terror. Instead, he surprised me by sitting up and pulling me to him in a lingering hug as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"You should hate me. I did this to you. You should get on that plane tomorrow and run away and delete my info and..."

He cut me off with a kiss that made my heart stop.

"If that's an order, Goddess," he started, still holding my face close to his, "please allow it to be the sole one I disobey".

I stared at him in disbelief. This was all wrong, I was supposed to be the one taking care of him after the ordeal but instead here he was comforting me like some mewling child.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not thrilled about what just happened, but hate you? I could never."

I collapsed into him again, face buried in his shoulder.

"Why?" I asked

"Because I love you."

Epilogue

On Saturday, June 24th, 2023 Ethan's plane departed from Berlin carrying its passengers away from the city and back to a world without slavery, corporal punishment happening daily on street corners and males forced into chastity cages at the age of 18 to ensure their total submission to the women who dominated their lives.

Not among them, however, was Ethan. Despite my pleading that he would be better off anywhere else- that Lea really could set him up with a Domme somewhere he could be happy and free- he could not break away from the immutable fact that he loved me. Nor could I escape that I loved him. I still took him to his flight in case the last-minute panic set in and he finally saw reason, but the moment never came and instead we sat in the little airport café- or rather I sat while he knelt by my side- and listened as his name was called over the speaker for final boarding, then watched as it flew away and disappeared into the clouds.

"Well, that's it then. Still sure you made the right choice?" I asked peering down at him.

"More so than ever Goddess."

I did eventually forgive Lea; though perhaps misguided she had helped me see something I hadn't wanted to. She even made a few special arrangements for us, and a week later we were back on the stage at Club Desaad.

His official registration as Mine would happen the following Monday; we'd take a trip to the WV office where, similar to his interview for the temporary enslavement before coming to me, he'd be asked if he understood what he was pledging, or condemning, himself to. But as far as we were concerned this was the real and most important moment. My stomach filled with butterflies as he knelt before me once more, adoration in his eyes and mine, and accepted the beautiful silver collar that would close around his neck and never be removed.

"There we have it slaveboy, you're mine, now and forever." I could barely get the words out of my mouth as a huge grin forced itself across my face. "There's still Monday to come of course so you'll need to be on your best behaviour. And then..."

He looked at me quizzically

"And then we've got your trip to the Chastity Clinic!"

The End