Goddess Chronicles Ch. 06

Story Info
Embracing Fate.
1.3k words
4.78
8.1k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers

She could not say that she completely came down or that she ever stopped orgasming, but the woman's voice broke through the haze. She became aware of all that was happening around her.

Before this night, all that had happened to her, all she had felt, she would have been scandalized, petrified, embarrassed.

An orgy. The room seemed to have broken out into a massive orgy. Naked and semi-naked people were distributed about the place. Some couples, some threesomes, and more than one group. While it was mainly heterosexual couplings, there were men with other men and women with women.

While she was confident that no porn had ever been as graphic, there was nothing cheap, demeaning, or dirty about it. Holy. Sacred. As odd as that sounded, there was some beautifully solemn presence that hung about the room.

"Yes, my Priestess, now you see, now you understand. In Her, in the eyes of the Goddess, nothing done in love can ever be wrong."

The woman bent and kissed first her left breast, then her right. The caress was not as much sexual as it was an anointing and blessing. She just knew this somehow as well.

Still, it was a shock when the woman's head continued lower. The first kisses were atop her lower abdomen, an inverted triangle that she knew roughly corresponded to her ovaries and cervix. But the woman's words stunned her, "You are blessed among women, and the fruit of your womb is blessed."

Those brown eyes were laughing as they turned upwards to capture her gaze, "She is hidden in plain sight among them all. Interwoven with those male gods is always Her loving grace and presence."

She nodded as other phrases, other scriptures that had been virtually forced fed upon her by various foster parents came to mind, each revealed in some new light. She realized that, for the first time, so many things made sense to her.

She did not have time to ponder all the revelations as she felt something warm and wet, licking her inner thighs. Two somethings actually. One began at her knees and crept slowly upwards. It was the other that held her attention as the solemn benediction of those womb caresses transmuted into a sensual explosion.

The woman's head was once more bent between her legs. This time it seemed she was washing the blood and other bodily fluids from her inner thighs. Her tongue and lips moved ever closer to that core, which continued to strum with need and quake with aftershocks or perhaps tiny orgasms.

Those exploded once more the moment that she felt the wet tongue on her clitoris. It seemed so surreal, yet, on some level, more real than anything ever had been. Her body, her mind, her very soul resonated with energy, like the keys on a piano that has been struck by a finger or the strings on a guitar. She sang a melody so ancient that it was life itself. And those around her joined in the chorus.

What was time? Only pleasure, acceptance, and unconditional love registered in her mind. She felt and understood things that she had never felt real before, but now they made perfect sense. She found perfect union with the universe, this world, its creatures, those around her, and for the first time ever with herself. The orgy and her orgasm went on and on and on—an eternity in the blink of an eye.

The woman lifted her head from her legs, but the orgasm did not abate even a little. Those warm brown eyes smiled at her, "Are you ready to accept your mate, my daughter? To become one in body as well as soul with another, as the Goddess intended for us all."

"Yes, I welcome my mate. I embrace my Fate." The seemingly ritualistic words were out of her mouth before she even thought them. Before she had time to consider her choice or the implications of it. But she did not care. She no longer doubted, at least at this moment.

The woman stood up and moved to stand by her head. She nodded, and the creature that had been tenderly kissing along her inner thighs stretched to his full height, towering over her. Those black bovine eyes held the mysteries of the universe as his very human fingers unfastened the pants that were stretched taut across a large bulge.

Her eyes remained glued to those fingers as they deftly finished the task and pushed the tight leather down impressively muscular thighs. But it was the creature's penis that caught her breath. Though that word was inadequate. Dick? No. Manhood, as in her milder romances, was a bit better, perhaps. He was undoubtedly manly, especially that part of him.

But cock, as naughty as it once had been to her, was the word that she finally chose. And it was certainly a magnificent cock. Though she had only those drawings in health class, the paltry descriptions in her romances, and the odd porn that she had snuck a peek at before closing the window in embarrassment to compare it to.

Without a word, the Minotaur stepped closer. She watched as the head of his cock brushed her clitoris and re-ignited the raging wildfire that had never died back. Her whole body shook as his huge hands gripped her upper thighs, spreading them and holding them apart as his cock slipped lower. The head nudged the lips of her inner walls.

Her cunt tightened as the perpetual orgasm shot to a higher plane, sweeping her deeper into the abyss of everything. But not even that involuntary reflex could keep him from entering her sacred temple. The head of his cock breached those lips and moved deeper inside her.

As with the phallus, she was so wet, so attuned to her body that there was no pain. Though she felt incredibly stretched, more so than she would have thought possible. And there was a mild burning, but it melding with her orgasm only intensifying her pleasure.

He held perfectly still for a moment. It was as if he were teasing her. Withholding the one thing that she wanted and needed as she had never needed anything before. Perhaps she could have whimpered or begged and pleaded, but something told her that was not the Goddess's way. Instead, she took control of her destiny, lifting her hips and swallowing her Fate hole.

She felt her mate tremble and, in the process, understood her real power. She could bring the beast to its knees, and she did as some ancient instinct drove her to clench her inner muscles even tighter about that hard length. He bellowed, was it pleasure or pain, she was not sure.

As he almost fell forward on the couch over her, his cock fully embedded itself in her Kunta, her temple, the fountain of her womanhood, and home of the Goddess. It had all been leading to this moment—this single moment as she soared higher and faster.

She knew that she was not alone. She felt him shuttered. The warm wetness between her thighs was no longer her own.

But it was more. It went beyond this plane. If she reached out on that other one, the one upon which her soul soared. She knew that she could touch his soul, his very being and lifeforce as surely as her hands were caressing his shoulders, her fingers digging deeply into those sinewy muscles, her nails leaving welts that would bleed, perhaps mark the creature for life as hers.

Then she saw it. A third light. Another soul. Small, flickering, dancing so close to theirs in that other realm.

"Reach out, my child. Take it." That soft voice whispered into her ear.

When she did, something shifted inside of her once more. How many more revelations and transformations could she endure? What were the limits of her human body?

"Mother of all, Rhea. Your name is Rhea," the woman said as she sealed it with a kiss.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers