All Comments on 'Goddess Chronicles Ch. 06'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Well that’s dissapointing. Chapters of rambling that required tedious deciphering, then it just ends! A year later and no more.

It’s a terrible trend on literotica where stories are set up and then abandoned after what was essentially the intro.

Intro, introducing characters and the world the story is in and setting up the characters for the middle part, the reason for the extinct of the story and the actual story itself. The characters doing their things and interacting trying to aco Polish something.

Then the ending. The final wrap up where the story goal are achieved or not. The characters storyline’s are wrapped up and brought to a close. Story over.

Beginning, middle and end.

Yours was just the beginning. A teaser put out buy a publisher to hook readers on an upcoming book. It’s was also like a offering put up to a publisher to read to see if they wanted to fund the entire book.

So I unfortunately gave every episode 5 stars thinks the story wet somewhere. I’m disappointed and regret the 5 stars. I need a second account so I can give each episode 1mstar to cancel out the undeserved 5 stars.

And I never comment Anonymous as that’s just pathetic.

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 3 years agoAuthor

Jack, I will be completing this and other stories. It is no publisher tease. But if you checked out my profile you would have seen that I no longer write at Lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES