Goddess Glitter's Happy Litter

Story Info
She doesn't want to lose her rich slave to marriage!
1.4k words
3.78
6.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prabu obediently was sucking away on Goddess Glitter's plastic schlong, the biggest she had.

He hoped she wasn't upset with him, but even the great job he was doing with the slurping didn't seem to get a smile on her face.

"Enough!"

Glitter grabbed Prab's mop of ink black hair and pulled him off the dildo.

It was such a gorgeous thing, hanging from the belt around her waist, but whatever.

"Tell me more about this arranged marriage nonsense."

But of course Glitter knew.

She'd lost three Nepalese submissives to arranged marriages. Surinder had been a female sub, and Dwali and Prakesh male, but they'd all been profitable and very generous.

A pediatric surgeon, a paint manufacturer, and an owner of twelve -count em!-7-Eleven convenience stores, and five movie theaters...

And now she would be losing a molecular engineer.

Indian men fuck around, but not usually after the wedding!

Glitter whacked Prab across his back as he hurriedly straightened up.

"Doesn't your mom know that I got you off cigarettes?"

"Glitter, all Indians chain smoke."

"And I beat your ass until you lost seventy pounds."

"And my mother thinks I am a poor eater now."

"I got you to give up cocaine and prostitutes and Seconal and Oxycontin-"

"Mother didn't know about them."

"Maybe I should tell her."

But she knew that Prabu's mother was a control freak.

He was 29, and he lived at home, and she demanded he be in by nine during the week and twelve-thirty on weekends.

Jesus. Glitter used to LEAVE the house at midnight when she was in middle school.

Once, Glitter had kept Prab out till two a.m. partying, and he'd burst into tears, wondering if his mother had committed suicide waiting up for him.

But she'd never charged him rent and board, and all that extra cash had fallen into Glitter's coffers.

And she knew that he basked in her thrall.

She'd stolen him from Mistress Helix, and Helix was hot stuff!

Now she had to figure out how to hold on to her strategic long-term investment.

One thing she still had was the chastity belt. He was locked in it.

Malcolm, Glitter's husband, was a colonel in the Air Force, and stationed in Afghanistan.

Glitter had locked Mal in a chastity belt before he'd left the first time, and he only got to orgasm when he came home on leave.

Malcolm was terribly jealous of Glitter's non-slave lovers.

Still, he was infuriated that she had this obsessive attachment to rich Nepalese types like Prab. But a military man only made so much money.

Glitter greatly enjoyed Mal's anguished e-mails about how horny he was.

But the messages were often tinged with the jealousy he felt about her other chastity slaves.

But Mal's complaints made her realize how much power she had in the femdom relationship.

Prabu had shown up tonight, and presented Glitter with her usual tribute.

She'd given him a harsh spanking after discovering he'd gained a pound and a half, and then came the oral rape.

Normally, Prabu wouldn't have the nerve to ask her if he could jerk off, or even about the chastity key.

But he'd mentioned in an e-mail that they would probably have to terminate soon, because of his upcoming nuptials with Soraya.

Now Prab stood before her, naked except for the chastity belt.

His penis was covered not in a plastic shell like Malcolm's, or in a challenging Prince Albert piercing Prince Albert dealie like her stepson Topher...

Topher, a sub like his father, was far more macho, and a punk rock enthusiast, and he loved piercings.

Glitter had pierced his penis shortly after he'd made it clear he wanted her to dominate her as he did her father.

Topher was 22 and full of sexual energy, and again, he was often desperate to cum.

But Prab's dick was covered in a metal belt, called "An Iron Maiden", and he'd never complained about the potential soreness between his thighs.

Apparently, Indians are very stoic.

When Prabu was refused a release, since he visited about once a week, he took it with good humor, but of course now things might be a little different.

He'd have to go and find bolt cutters to get out of the thing if Glitter didn't give up the key, of course.

She couldn't be a bitch about this. It was voluntary, all of this, wasn't it?

"I guess I have to give you your key back." Glitter said, trying to smile.

"Actually, no, you don't. Although I have to marry, there is a new wrinkle to all this." Prabu said, smiling.

"My fiancée is out in the car."

"I thought you wouldn't see each other until the wedding."

"It's a little looser now. Can I summon her?"

Glitter wondered if Soraya wanted her to demonstrate how to be an effective dominant wife, etc.

She'd done that with a number of submissives.

Angus, a favorite slave of hers, had brought his wife Skipper to see Glitter just recently.

Glitter had shown the little blonde thing how to whip her big, burly husband's ass to the point that he was wailing, and then how to follow this up with a strong strap-on impaling.

Glitter had explained to Skipper that the best way to keep Angus devoted was to have him locked in the belt, and only come out for teasing except for special occasions.

"You can put orgasms off for quite a long time, Skipper." Glitter had told her.

"I once didn't let Malcolm cum for almost a year, I just kept putting it off-promising him he could cum after a summer of devotion.

"Like, seriously?" Skipper had asked, astonished. Glitter had been amused at these young things that use the word 'like' when they meant 'approximately."

But this was a great girl-girl session, as Angus had been locked in the stocks downstairs so they could have privacy.

"A whole year, man." This apparently blew Skipper's not too fertile mind.

"Sure, my husband's behavior over the summer was fabulous.

You know he'd taken me on trips and been all over me in my little bikinis at the beach, but good naturedly let me go off to our vacation cabana with the lifeguard of the day."

"So you'd let him have his release in the fall?"

"Mal was so excited, as any horny husband with a perfect record of obedience would be, to jack off in September...

Then I said 'Let's wait for your November birthday, as an extra treat.

And then I told him it might be better for him to release around Christmas, and then we moved it to New Year's."

"But that seems mean, way severe." Skipper had asked, her big, vacant eyes widening.

"But you have to understand, I did it gradually.

I did it because I knew Mal was going to have to go overseas with his regiment, and I was damned if I was going to let him have his cock free then."

"That's understandable, I guess, Angus is much more um, into me when he's denied."

"Right. And after eleven months and sixteen days, I let Mal cum all over my shoes, and what a big mess he made, all backed up...

But he loved me more for it!"

She had really enjoyed counseling Skipper, but Glitter certainly missed the happy couple when they started back up with their lives...

And Angus's tributes and gifts...

And of course Prabu had been far more generous, as he had a lot more money, poor Malcolm was a dispatcher at a taxi company...

How do you compare that to the salary of a molecular engineer?

Now she waited while Prab went into the vestibule to bring his wife in.

And of course then they'd arrange a counseling schedule, and eventually it would be over.

He'd been so nice, and considerate, and generous, and oh, how Prab's tongue could bring Glitter to jus the most joyous orgasms!

And she'd really enjoyed teasing him to the point of agonized distraction.

Probably before putting his little wiener back in the cruel belt...

Or enjoying his grateful attentions after she'd let him jack off on the floor in front of her.

Now, Prabu came back in, she'd wondered why he didn't dress before waving his wife in, but then Glitter understood!

Soraya, a beautiful caramel colored creature was also naked...

Except for, yes, a chastity belt. Her full breasts bounced as she walked in, smiling.

They both wanted to be slaves.

Glitter gathered confidence.

She would forbid Prab to touch those titties except when they came in for their expensive, so much more expensive sessions...

Soraya owned a chain of laundromats...

The two Nepalese-American slaves knelt in front of their Mistress, and Soraya handed Glitter her tribute envelope...

Glitter smiled and lifted her cane.