Goddess in the Family, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another shiver. I let out a muffled sob, overcome with need for her. "Mmmmmmmm, mmmmm..."

"Yessss..." she purred. She guided me - up and down, up and down. She wasn't being rough, and yet I felt like a ragdoll, being made to fuck my mother's cock with my throat.

I shuddered, realizing that I loved it. My fingers dug into her skin. I couldn't thank her, couldn't even groan - I was making a steady patter of glug-glug-glug noises.

"Goddess yes," she breathed. "Oh, no mother could hope for a better son. A better son with a better throat! Ohh, yes, yes, yes baby..." She was speeding up, her hips rising up off the bed as she slammed my head down again and again. "Ohhhhh, are you ready? Are you ready to swallow my seed? It's coming- coming-"

Just like in the tub, her words stopped, and she shuddered all over.

I didn't taste the first few shots; I barely felt them. They were deep in my throat, past the point of swallowing. How am I breathing? I thought.

Then she pulled my head back a little. I didn't have time to cough or gag as she filled my mouth. Filled, and overflowed - hot, thick semen dribbled through my lips, and down her cock. It tasted... it tasted like nothing I'd ever tasted before. It tasted like divinity. I found myself suckling on her head, wanting to swallow, but unable to close my mouth to do so.

Mom was groaning, long and slow, some of her breaths coming out as soft laughter. She released my hair, and went back to just caressing my scalp. "Clean me up," she said, softly.

Her gentle command drew a helpless, choking groan from me. I drew my head back a little - enough that she was clear of my teeth, so I could swallow what was in my mouth. My head swam. With my mouth empty for the moment, I drew my head back, and murmured, "Yes, Mommy."

She laughed again, and threw her head back. "Good boy!"

I licked up and down her length, gathering and swallowing her seed. There was so much of it!

God, she's still hard. I'd made her come twice already.

God. I made my mom come twice.

Her cock twitched as I licked her, and she gasped. "Mmm. How do I taste?" she asked.

"Like heaven," I breathed between licks. I worked my way down to her scrotum. I hadn't thought about her balls before that moment. They were big, in good proportion with her cock, and mostly hairless. I licked her there - just under her cock, then down between her balls, before tilting my head to cup one of them in my mouth.

"Ohhhh, yesss," she cooed. "Mmm, if you're not careful, I might need to give you another load. Though, make no mistake." She clutched my hair again, and made me look up at her. Her smirk was terrifying. "There will be many more loads."

I looked up into her eyes, past her cock. "I want them all," I said. The thought was utterly alien, yet I was convinced of its truth. I realized my teeth were chattering.

Her smile grew gentler, less predatory. "I know, baby."

She sat up, and swung her legs over the side, so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She lifted her arm, obviously inviting me to cuddle up beside her. I did, and she threw her arm around my shoulders. I felt utterly serene, feeling her soft, lush body against mine. My erection even flagged a bit, though hers still hadn't.

Mom looked over at me, down at me. "Once again, how are you feeling?"

I looked up into her eyes - the eyes of this impossible creature, this goth-MILF dream, who was my own mother. "Nervous," I said, as before. "Excited."

She squeezed me around the shoulders, and grinned at me. "If I do my job right, you'll always be both. Are you okay with that?"

I swallowed, and nodded. "You're..." I hesitated. She kept me trapped in her eyes. "You're scaring me, but I sort of like that you're scaring me."

She grinned, and leaned in to kiss my forehead. "Perfect. Now, about Maya."

My heart flipped in my chest. "Yes! What... what about her?"

"Why don't I give her mother a call, and ask if she can send Maya over to help get set up tonight. I can give her a ride home after, or she can crash here and I'll assure her mom I'll be here to make sure no funny stuff happens. Then, when she's here, we'll all have a talk. Okay?"

I was still worried, but this seemed like the best way to... to what? Spin the situation? The thought felt slimy. But I didn't know what else to do.

I nodded up at my mom. "Okay."

She smiled, and gave me a squeeze. "Good. Go get dressed, and I'll give them a call."

*

It felt deeply surreal, sitting in the living room, playing a video game, with my mom - who had just fucked my face - fussing on her tablet nearby.

I was in a t-shirt and shorts. Mom had put on a long navy skirt, and a sleeveless navy crop top. She looked magnificent. How have I never noticed how gorgeous she is before? She wasn't glowing now, but she still looked every inch the towering goddess.

I was nervous. Every little creak or rasp of incidental noise sounded like a knock at the door. I kept pausing my game to listen.

I was in the bathroom when Maya actually arrived. I didn't hear her come in.

Instead, I came out of the bathroom to find my mom standing in the front hall, right in front of the door. She was holding the front of her long skirt up past her waist.

My girlfriend was on her knees in front of her, sucking my mom's cock.

She was wearing the same tee and tight jeans she'd been wearing earlier. Her eyes were closed, and she was making soft gurgling noises as she bobbed her head back and forth. Her left hand was on my mom's thigh; her right was stroking the length of cock that she couldn't get into her mouth. There was none of the roughness of my own face-fucking from earlier, as she worshipped my mom.

I made a strangled noise of dismay, and rushed forward. "Maya!"

Maya's eyes flew open, and she fell back on her ass, her eyes wide and her face utterly dismayed. She looked back and forth between me and Mom. "Oh my God," she said. She sounded on the verge of tears. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Viktor, I- I walked in and just... there she was and..."

Mom let her skirt fall. It hung down to her ankles, except in the front where a ludicrous tent kept it from falling all the way.

I knelt down beside Maya. "Shhh, shh, it's okay..." I slipped my arms around her, and she leaned into me.

"I just..." She looked up at me, her face shocked. "She was just standing there, and..." She looked past me, up at my mom. "And it looked so good..."

"Maya," I said, and she looked at me. "She did the same thing to me."

Maya's eyes widened. She looked up at my mom again.

"And I'm going to keep doing it. To both of you." Mom's voice was soft. I looked up at her, looming over the both of us. Mom met my gaze, and said, "Would you like that?"

My chest felt tight, and I knew the answer.

Maya moaned, her breath fluttering. "Y-yes, Erika."

Mom smiled. She bent forward a little, and cupped Maya's cheek. Maya's mouth hung open, and her eyes rolled back. She gasped sharply. "Call me Mistress," Mom said.

"Y-yesss, Mistress," Maya groaned.

Mom's smile deepened, growing predatory again. She looked at me. "And you, Viktor?"

I swallowed, and nodded. "Yes, Mommy." My cheeks burned with shame - at agreeing to being used by her, and at calling her "Mommy" in front of Maya. I realized I was rock hard again.

Mom reached down, and ran her fingers through my hair, and I groaned, my eyes rolling back. "Good boy," she said.

Then she straightened up. "Now. Both of you off with your things, and come join me down in the dungeon." She turned, and breezed from the room.

Maya and I looked at each other. Maya mouthed, Dungeon?

I shook my head, and whispered, "We don't have a dungeon."

Gingerly, we both rose to our feet. I stared at Maya - then embraced her. She held me tight, her arms tight around my shoulders, and her face buried in my neck. She was trembling.

I whispered, "Do you really want to do this?"

She squeezed me, and said, "Yeah. Do... do you?"

I laughed ruefully. There was no way she didn't feel my erection against her belly. "Yeah. I do."

Maya looked up at me. "I'm sorry I won't be your first."

I swallowed, and nodded. "She'll... she'll be both of our first. Together."

Maya smiled at me.

She started undressing.

It seemed absurd to call this a weird day. The words were paltry next to the reality. But, in particular, it had been a weird enough day that I was only now cottoning to the fact that I was about to see Maya naked for the first time.

She pulled her t-shirt over her head, and dropped it on the floor, and I gazed at her body as it was displayed so far. She looked so wonderfully soft.

She caught me staring, and grinned. "Mm. We shouldn't keep - keep your mom waiting." She blushed, as she realized what she was saying.

I thought, I'm about three hours ahead of you, hon.

Maya said, "Let's finish undressing, and then let's have one good kiss, and then we'll go..." She glanced down the hall. "... figure out where the dungeon is."

I nodded. "Sounds good."

I made short work of my own clothes. T-shirt, shorts. Unlike my mother, I'd put on underwear after our session earlier. I pulled these off too. It felt good to let my erection free.

I saw Maya pulling off her panties - white, with cute frills. Had she been planning for me to see these soon? Well, I was seeing them now. And then I was seeing underneath. She was shaved! Shaved, with cute little labia. I hoped I'd get to have a closer look.

She stood there a moment, holding her panties, eyeing them thoughtfully. She giggled. "God, we're really doing this."

I nodded quickly. I couldn't stop smiling, even as I struggled to breathe.

She looked up at me, grinning. She held up her panties, and let them go, let them fall to the floor. "Now. One good kiss."

I slid my arms around her waist, and pinned her to the wall. Her hands went to my shoulders, and for a long minute, we got lost in each others' mouths.

Feeling her pressed against me, skin to skin, clinging to each other, was its own kind of heaven. I shivered as my cock throbbed between us, and she rolled her hips against me. When we broke the kiss, she rolled her eyes back, and groaned. "Ohhhh, fuck, I hope I get to feel this thing inside me."

I hope. Get to. Her words and my thoughts were falling into the same pattern.

A pattern where Mom was entirely in control.

I took Maya's hand. Brought it up to my mouth and kissed her palm.

She gazed at me, her eyes half-lidded. "Let's go find your mom."

Hand in hand, we set out from the front hall.

We checked the basement first. It seemed the most logical place to look for a dungeon. My mind was in a strange in-between state on the subject - a newly-appeared room in the house seemed a preposterous prospect, but so did everything else that had happened this evening.

We saw it the moment we got down the stairs - a door, at the far end, half-hidden by the furnace. Maya actually called out, "There!" We hurried over.

It looked like the door to a dungeon. It was made up of wooden planks, and held together with heavy iron brackets. Instead of a doorknob, there was a big metal ring, hanging like a door-knocker.

I took hold of the ring, and pulled.

The door didn't want to open. It co-operated, but grudgingly, swinging open with a heavy metal whine.

Beyond the door lay stairs and darkness.

We both looked down the stairs, and I said, "I'll... I'll go first."

"Okay." Maya sounded as nervous as I felt.

There was a handrail. The stairs themselves felt like polished wood. There was no light at first, save for what followed us down from the basement. We spoke as we walked - empty nonsense about the stairs themselves, about hiding a space like this under the house, about architecture. I think we both just wanted to hear each others' voices. In the darkness, we each wanted to know that the other was close.

Eventually, I could discern a light ahead, down the stairs. It was flickering and faint. As we got closer, it was becoming clear that the space below was lit by firelight.

Finally, we stood in the dungeon.

The room was at least roughly square, and big - three or four times the size of our living room, anyway. It was lit by torches in wall-sconces, and hanging from the ceiling, and by a huge fireplace at the far end of the room. Why are we not choking on smoke? I thought.

There were several curious pieces of furniture around the room. I could only infer the purposes of some of them. The floor was a deep, soft carpet.

Against the light of the fireplace, I could see a figure outlined.

Mom.

She was naked again, and still as erect as ever. She was lit more from behind than from where we were, but I could see that her pale body was covered in silvery-black marks. Like intricate tattoos, except they'd never been there before this moment.

She approached us, her arms flung wide, and when she got close, she swept us both up in a warm embrace, and I groaned just to feel myself pressed against her - against both of them. My cock throbbed between us - as did hers.

"Mmm, my beautiful pets," she cooed.

Then she released us, and stepped back. She turned to the side, and stroked her chin thoughtfully.

I followed her gaze. Bondage furniture of some kind - a few different pieces.

Bondage furniture hadn't been a focus of my porn-viewing habits, nor was it something I'd researched directly. I had only a general sense of how any of these devices worked.

Mom put a hand on my shoulder, and squeezed fondly. "Viktor, love. Have a seat up there." She was pointing at something that... vaguely resembled a chair. Its back was reclined nearly to horizontal, and it had cuffs.

I padded over to it, and turned around. It was high enough that I had to heave myself up with my hands. I rested my arms in the high armrests - they were awkwardly high, and much too far forward to be used if I were to lie back against the chair-back.

I looked at Mom and Maya. Mom was smiling down at me, her expression softly wry, and Maya was visibly trying not to laugh. Oh. Oh, these aren't armrests.

Blushing furiously, I lay back on the chair. I brought my legs up to the stirrups. My whole pelvis was displayed obscenely.

Mom approached, and set to work deftly securing me. There were cuffs for my ankles of course, but also my wrists, my thighs, my waist, and one for my neck. I felt so helpless and exposed and...

Excited.

I felt hands caressing my legs - presumably Mom's, but I couldn't actually look down and see. Her voice was close, though. "Mmm, my beautiful boy. You don't know how eagerly I've waited for this day."

I groaned, and squirmed within the confines of my bonds. My cock flexed in the air, desperate to touch something. Anything.

I heard Mom's ominous laugh. "What do you think of my son, Maya?" she asked.

"He's beautiful, Mistress." Maya's voice was further away. "I- I love him."

"Ohhh?" Mom's hands slid down my calves to caress my thighs - then in the hollows between my thighs and my groin. I felt individual fingers caressing the tendons there. "And do you love her, Viktor?"

It wasn't even a question. "I do. I mean, yes, Mommy."

A fingertip slid down further, tracing around my scrotum, before lightly teasing my anus. I let out a hungry, helpless mewl at that. I'd never considered playing with my ass, but in that moment, I wanted nothing more.

"Hmmm. I'll keep that in mind, baby." And then suddenly, Mom's hand darted up to take hold of my throbbing cock. Before I could blink, she was stroking me. There was no warm-up; she just fell straight to jackhammering her hand up and down my length. I howled, and she laughed. "It pleases me to make my darling son happy, but it also pleases me to take what I want."

I lasted barely a moment. With my divine mother stroking me, expert and inhumanly fast, I hit my climax quickly. Moments later, I felt my own hot seed landing on my skin in fat spurts - on my chest, but also on my neck, my shoulders, and my face. I've never shot this far before, I thought.

I heard Maya gasp at the sight of it.

Then my cock was released. A moment later, Mom was at my side, offering her hand to my lips. My own semen, I realized. Without a word, I licked and suckled my hand clean.

"Good boy," she said.

Then she stepped away, leaving me with the rest of my seed cooling on my skin.

I couldn't see much of what happened next. I heard Mom say, "Maya, pet, up onto the bondage horse."

I heard Maya clambering up onto the furniture next to me, and heard Mom bustling about to secure her in place too.

"Are you comfortable, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

There was a long moment with no speech - just occasional shuffling of feet. The soft rasp of skin on skin. Occasional gasps. Maya, I think.

I realized I was still jutting in the air. How am I still hard?

There was an especially loud, ragged gasp. "You're very wet, pet."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Here." A pause. "Taste yourself."

Soft slurping noises.

"Have you tasted yourself before?"

"Yes."

There was a sharp smack, and Maya screamed. "Try again."

"Yes, Mistress- ahhh!" Another smack.

"Did you do that on purpose, to get spanked?"

Maya whimpered. "Yes, Mistress."

There were five more spanks in rapid succession. "Do you like being spanked?"

"Yes... Mistress..." There was a hitch in Maya's voice, and she screamed when Mom spanked her again.

"Good," Mom said. "I'll spank you often. Don't misbehave again."

Maya swallowed. "No, Mistress."

There was a long barrage of smacks. I could hear Maya screaming, then sobbing, and only the occasional ripple of laughter from my mother. It seemed to go on forever.

At some point the tenor of their noises shifted. The screams and the smacking noises grew rhythmic.

My mom was fucking my girlfriend.

I listened to them going at it - to Maya's cries of helpless pleasure, and Mom's grunting, all in time with the wet slap of body on body. This didn't go on forever; they rose to a fever pitch, and then Mom's voice cut out, and I knew she was coming.

Maya kept screaming all through it.

Eventually Maya's cries fell as well, and she was just panting - loudly, whimpering. I heard murmurs of "Good girl."

After a long moment, Maya cried out wordlessly, sounding dismayed. Mom just pulled out, I thought.

Then I heard the soft rasp of feet on the carpet - coming closer to me. Mom came into view by my head. Her hard cock brushed my cheek.

I gasped. "Are you... are you always hard, Mommy?"

She laughed. "Mostly! It does what I want it to. Sometimes I let it dangle between my thighs, for just the right aesthetic effect." She cupped my cheek, caressing my lips with her thumb as she peered into my face. "Hmmmmm. Let's unbind you here..."

I felt the collar-binding give way, and found I could lift my head a little.

Mom walked around between my legs, and set her hands on my thighs. I shuddered.

I craned my neck and looked over at Maya. She was bound face-down to something like a pommel horse, her arms and legs cuffed to its legs. Her body was glistening with sweat, her face slack, her back rising and falling; she was still panting. Her eyes were unfocused, and she was drooling.

"Look at me, darling." I tore my eyes back to the demigoddess standing between my legs. I felt her cock rest against my own, as she rested her hands on my shins. She smiled down at me. "I want you to watch as I take you."

I groaned at her words, the noise wrenched from me. Mom's smile deepened, grew wicked again. I whimpered.