Goddess in the Family, Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom is a demigoddess, with something extra!
8k words
4.55
30.7k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdofan
cdofan
71 Followers

Friday

"Your mom is so hot."

Maya was grinning as she made this comment to me. We were at my family's dining room table, taking a crack at our chemistry homework before fully sinking into weekend mode.

Mom had just walked by in workout tights, on her way out for a run. I had a bit of an instinctive revulsion against thinking of her as hot - she was my mother - but I couldn't deny that she had the sort of shape people liked.

People like me.

Still, I gave Maya a dubious look and said, "That's weird, dude." She let out a peal of laughter.

My family's house was on Maya's way home from school, and she often stopped by.

Moreso since we'd started dating three months ago.

Maya was a little shorter than I was. She had light brown skin, wavy dark hair, and the softest brown eyes I'd ever seen. She was curvy, and a bit heavyset, and her own comfort and confidence in her body was one of the many things I found sexy about her.

Sometimes she stayed for dinner, and for the evening - always with my mom around. It hadn't been stated as a rule, but both my mom and Maya's parents seemed happier if we didn't try to be fully home alone together.

After a little while, mom got back from her run and came back into the dining room, noticeably sweatier. "Oh, hey, Maya."

Maya looked up. "Hi, Erika!" Mom always insisted that Maya call her by her name.

Mom smiled. "Are you staying for dinner?"

Maya shook her head. "Dad is ridiculously proud of the deal he got on steak for tonight. If I missed it, they might actually disown me."

We all had a good laugh. Maya's dad was a sweetie.

Maya started packing up her books, and Mom nodded. "Okay. Say hi to your parents, and we'll see you tomorrow."

Maya beamed and nodded. "See you tomorrow!"

I saw her to the door - where she turned and kissed me. "Mmmm..." I slid my arms around her waist; my right ducked up under her t-shirt, to feel her smooth back. She pressed into me, and I felt myself growing hard against her.

She smirked at me as she pulled away. "Think of me tonight?" We hadn't had sex so far - we were both virgins. But there'd been some very dirty talk in the months we'd been together, and with us both being eighteen now, I was quietly hoping talk would soon give way to action.

I grinned. "You know I will."

I spent a long moment staring at the door behind her, doing multiplication tables in my head. Right. Dinner time.

Adrienne, the only one of my sisters who still lived at home, was out for the evening. Mom and I made pasta, then spent an hour going over the house, making sure everything was clean and ready for tomorrow's party.

I was just giving the stove top a wipe down when Mom came up behind me. "Hey, why don't you grab a bath? I'll finish up here."

Her voice behind me made me keenly aware of how much taller than me she was. She hovered around six feet tall; dad couldn't have been much more than five, if my own height was any indicator.

I don't usually have baths; just showers, I thought. But a bath sounded nice. "Sure!" I said.

I turned and looked up at Mom. She had her hair back in a raven-black ponytail, and she was grinning down at me. She swept me up in a big hug. "Mmmm... my big boy is growing up."

I felt myself flushing a bit. "Love you too, Mom." Then I gently disengaged from her embrace and headed for the bathroom.

Hmmmm, I thought. If I'm going to have a bath, I want to do this right. Podcast, on speaker. A plastic bag to keep moisture out of my phone. Candles? Sure. I also checked the cupboard for bath solutions. Mom and Adrienne kept a supply on hand. There we go.... Vanilla? Sure, that should be fine...

A few minutes later, I was easing myself into the tub. I'd run the water quite hot, and so had to lower myself in very slowly.

Eventually I was in. I lay back, resting the back of my head on the rim of the tub. Our tub was spacious, and it felt nice to spread out in the hot water. I listened, eyes half-closed, as my phone droned tinnily about some celebrity's writing career.

My eyes had been closed for some time when I realized the podcast had stopped. There should be a whole bunch of things queued up on my phone, I thought.

I opened my eyes, and my heart skipped a beat.

Mom was standing beside the tub, looming over me.

She was naked. My uncomfortable reserve about her body was gone in that moment, and I was overwhelmed with awe. She was a creature of smooth skin, heavy curves, and taut muscle. Her skin, always pale, seemed to glow with a faint white light, contrasting with the soft orange of the candles. Her hair now hung loose down her back, almost to her waist, shimmering like a black waterfall.

My brain spun with countless fragments of questions. I couldn't form any of them into words.

Mom was smiling down at me - gently, fondly, like she had done a million times before.

She had an erection.

That set my brain swerving all over again. Why... why does my mom have a cock? When did that happen? I'd never seen her naked or anything - that I could recall, anyway - but I figured I'd have known if she had a cock.

I lay there in the tub, half-hidden in bubbles, feet braced on the other end, and my heart hammering in my chest.

I stammered, "What... what's happening?"

Mom's smile deepened. "My sweet baby boy is growing up," she said, softly.

I realized I was hard.

"May I join you?"

I nodded. When she didn't move, I said, "Yes, please." My voice came out raspy and soft.

Mom bent down, put a hand on the edge of the tub, and stepped over the side. Still looking down at me, she knelt down, straddling my right leg.

Her strong, slender hands reached forward, to rest on my belly, and I felt my cock throbbing. I ached for her touch there. Instead, her hands slid up, to palm and fondle my chest. My nipples were hard under her touch.

She grinned, and gently plucked at one of them, drawing a gasp from me.

Then her hands continued upward, one settling on my shoulder, while the other slid up to caress along my neck, my jaw, then cup my cheek. I found myself panting; each touch made me shudder.

Mom's face was close to mine. She said, softly, "Do you like what you see?" Her face was serious, even concerned.

"Y-yesss," I rasped.

She smiled warmly again. "Yes what?" she asked, softly.

For a moment, despite the heat of the tub, my blood ran cold. Yes what? Am I messing this up?

Then the words came to me. "Yes, Mommy." I shivered as I said them.

She smiled down at me. "Good boy."

Her hand shifted slightly on my face. I felt her thumb pressing against my mouth - at my lips, then between them. Soon the whole length of her thumb was in my mouth, her hand cupping my cheek. Her thumb drew in and out, in and out, and I found myself sucking it.

What's happening here?

I tried to voice my question, but it came out as a garbled murmur around her thumb.

"Shhhhh," she cooed, still sliding her thumb in and out of my mouth. "Do you like having Mommy in your mouth?"

I knew what she was really asking. My cheeks burned, and my chest was the tightest it had ever been.

I nodded.

"Mmm, good boy." She kept slow-fucking my face with her thumb for a long time, then finally withdrew. She wiped her thumb dry on my cheek. Then she sat back, straightening up.

I gazed up at her, at my mother, as she loomed over me in the tub. Her skin glistened in the candlelight, and with the soft white light that was shining from within her. A purple light gleamed in the depths of her eyes.

"Mmm, my son, my only son, grown up at last. And a man soon."

What does that mean? A man soon. Not yet. My birthday had come and gone a few days back, so she didn't just mean that. Was she thinking of me and Maya, or was she going to... going to what?

I was throbbing under her, my penis painfully hard, as I imagined exactly what.

She leaned forward again, over me. This time, she put her hands on the edge of the tub, on either side of my head. Her arms cradled my face, framing my view of her.

She kept leaning forward - until her heavy, hanging breasts were in my face. "Touch me," she said.

Of course she wants me to touch her! I thought. Somehow, I hadn't landed on that particular point.

I brought my hands up, trembling, and rested them on her sides, just above her waist. Watching her face for her reaction, I slide them up... then down, to cup those magnificent tits.

"Yessss," she rasped, her head tilting back. "Squeeze them. Slap them. You can't hurt me."

Slap them? I couldn't imagine. I'd never seen breasts in person before, and now I was cupping a pair better than any I'd ever seen on the Internet.

Instead, I tugged gently on her right nipple. My mother groaned softly, and leaned further forward, letting me lift her breast to my face, and bring her nipple to my lips. Instinctively, I suckled.

Her nipple was firm in my mouth, jutting proudly from that magnificent slope. I tugged it gently with my teeth and squeezed it with my lips. She moaned, shuddering, and groaned out, "Th-that's it."

I kept suckling, my hands resting on her sides, on her back, caressing up and down her soft, smooth skin. "Mmm, mmmm.... Mmm...."

I realized she was rolling her hips. I could feel her thighs brushing against mine, and every now and then the tip of her cock touched my hip. I groaned around her nipple.

She let out a soft, musical laugh. "Do you like my cock, Viktor?"

My head swam. Do you like my cock, Viktor? What a surreal phrase to hear from my mom. But my own cock was so hard it felt like it could fuck through a stone, and my blood was pounding in my head. "Mmm-hmmm..." I groaned around her nipple.

She spoke quickly - "Touch it!" Her voice was at once gentle and firm.

My mouth was full, but I found myself thinking, Yes, Mommy.

My left hand stayed on her side, running up and down her ribcage, as my right hand reached down. I can't see what I'm doing. Don't want to grope aimlessly... I put my hand on her belly, and slid it down along her skin until I felt her soft pubic hair.

And then I was holding my mother's cock.

I'd never touched a penis other than my own before. Never felt any desire to. But that organ jutting from my mother's hips called out to me. I took gentle hold of it, and instinctively fell to stroking it. The angle was a bit awkward, but it didn't take me long to get a rhythm going.

Mom's groan became a purr by the end. "Thaaat's it," she murmured. "Mmm, good boy."

I shivered. Good boy. In that moment, I wanted nothing more than to be a good boy. Her good boy. I kept stroking, and kept suckling.

"Yessss..." she rasped. "Stroke Mommy's cock... Worship me with your fingers... mmm..." She rolled her hips, half in the hot water, fucking my hand. I groaned around her nipple, clinging to her with my mouth and my other hand.

Her soft moans sped up with her hips, and soon she was grunting. She was rock-hard in my hand. She felt huge.

"Yess- dontstop- dontstop- ah- ah- ah- ah- ahhhhh!" Her voice rose into sharp, musical squeals, and then she went silent, and shuddered all over. Her cock throbbed in my hand, and I felt a jet of heat in the water. My mother was coming all over my leg.

My head swum as I lay there, feeling my beautiful mother tremble and shake above me. I clung to her - to her side, to her nipple, to her cock, listening as her breathing came in sharp, irregular gasps. As she started to coo and groan again.

Finally, she whispers, "Mmmm, that's lovely, baby." Her hips rolled, slowly again. "Why don't you rinse off, and then then we can go to my room."

Oh God, her room. I let her nipple fall from my lips, and said, "Yes, Mommy."

She straightened a little, so she could look down at me, and ran a hand through my hair. "Good boy," she said, smiling.

I watched her as she dried off. My shock at seeing her had faded, and I took the opportunity to study her body a shade more calmly. She was a middle-aged goddess - a body that might have graced every men's magazine, every porn site, twenty years ago, now softened and sagging very slightly all over. She was magnificent.

I found my eyes tracing down the smooth bow of her midriff, dancing off her cute navel, before eyeing her pubic hair - fluffed up by a towel now - and her big, jutting cock. It was still as hard as it had been when she first appeared above me.

She was still glowing. I hadn't imagined it.

"Did you.." I was hoarse.

She paused, her towel held against her back to dry it. She looked down at me, wearing an attentive smile.

I swallowed and tried again. "Did you always have a cock?"

What a silly question. People don't just gain a cock. I fell to wondering about my "father" - was Erika actually my "father", and the absent father I'd wondered about actually my mother? My oldest sister was seven when I was born; surely she'd remember our absent parent...

She smiled, and resumed drying her back. And nodded. "When I want one, and when having one won't shock anyone." Then, "I usually want one."

When I want one. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Right, and the rest of the time you tuck?"

She smiled again and knelt down beside the tub. She rested her arms on the edge and looked me in the eye. I could smell her, even over the vanilla bath oil. "I have whatever genitals I want to have. For a long time, I had a vagina and the rest, so I could bear the four of you. Since then, I only have one when I'm wearing tight clothes and don't want a bulge."

I remembered her walking by in workout tights earlier. Would I have noticed a bulge?

So she wasn't... wasn't trans. Trans wouldn't explain shapeshifting. What was she?

My mother smiled, seeing confusion on my face. She leaned forward and kissed me. It was a slow kiss, a deep kiss. I clung to the edge of the tub, and found myself whimpering into her mouth.

Then she broke the kiss with a soft smack. "Dry off, then come join me. I'll tell you everything."

She stepped out, leaving the door open behind her.

My mind raced as I dried myself off. I had visions of aliens visiting our little suburban neighborhood, and leaving behind a towering brood-mother on every block. I wondered how my evening was going to affect my morning. And my afternoon. Oh God, the party!

I wondered if I should dress. The question seemed silly, but choosing to go naked when my mother was around still felt deeply weird.

I turned on the bathroom light, and put out all the candles. The cold light of the bathroom fractured the spell of the last hour. I stood in front of the mirror, eyeing myself. Is any of this real?

Still naked, I opened the door.

The house seemed incongruously mundane, after the experience I'd just had. It was getting on to evening, the light from the windows starting to wane, and no one had turned on any lights in the house.

I padded down the hall to my mother's room, and stopped in the doorway.

She was lying on the bed, still naked, and still softly glowing. Her arms were loosely crossed behind her head. One leg was straight, the other slightly bent, her knee pointing out to the side.

She was still hard.

She smiled at me, and spread her arms. I went to her, climbing onto the bed, and lying down next to her. She turned to face me, and wrapped her arm around me, and I did the same. Her hips pressed against me, her cock flat along my thigh, and my own jutted against her belly. I groaned, throbbing against her.

My mother's smile grew softly wicked, and she squeezed me. "How are you feeling?"

Oh God; how was I feeling? I swallowed. My heart was pounding. "Nervous," I said. "Excited."

She nodded quickly. "Is this your first time seeing a woman naked? In person."

I nodded. "I haven't even seen Maya."

The thought of Maya brought me up short. Maya! I was - God, "cheating" didn't even seem like enough of a word. I was cheating on her in the most bizarre and perverse way possible - with my own mother.

Mom must have seen the sudden horror on my face. She brought her hand up to cup my cheek. "Maya will be fine. You will be able to talk openly with her, and she will be fine."

I found myself believing her - or maybe just wanting to believe her. I ran my hand up and down her back, and she squeezed me. I shuddered, and rolled my hips against her belly.

"So what..." I gazed into her eyes, and swallowed. "I mean, what..."

Mom smiled. It was at once warm and predatory. "What am I?"

I cringed, but nodded. I was looking for a more tactful way to put that. But if she took offense to the question, she gave no sign. "I am a daughter of the goddess Nethona."

This was its own shock, on par with her appearing naked, erect, and softly glowing in the bathroom. If someone claimed at any other time that they were a child of a god, the claim would fit nicely into the "religious belief I don't happen to share" box, and I'd smile politely.

But this was a day to take extraordinary claims seriously.

I took a deep breath. "The goddess Nethona. Okay."

Mom grinned at that. She gently ran her fingers through my hair, and my eyes drifted closed. "Mmm, yes. We are demigods, living among mortals."

We. Without opening my eyes, I said, "Do the girls know?"

"Oh yes. They're like me." She smoothly shifted from caressing my scalp to clutching my hair in her fist. I groaned, and found her mouth against mine again, and for the second time, my mother was kissing me - a lover's kiss, an aggressive kiss; a possessive kiss.

My head swam, trapped between her mouth and her hand, and I clung to her, as though I might fall.

Then she broke the kiss, and dragged my head back, leaning in to rasp at my ear. "Do you want me?"

I groaned, and rolled my hips against her, shuddering. "Y-yes, Mommy."

She purred. "Do you want Mommy's cock?"

I whimpered. "Yes, Mommy."

She rolled away from me, and I looked at her. She was all lithe curves. Her grin made me shiver. "Suck Mommy's cock, Viktor."

I groaned. "Oh, yes, Mommy." There was nothing in the world I wanted to do more.

A more experienced lover - one less in over his head - might have slowly kissed his way down her body, pausing to tease her nipples, nuzzle her soft midriff, and play around with her cock before taking it in his mouth.

I practically dove for it.

I was up on all fours in a moment, turning, crawling away from her - approaching her pelvis. Her cock - her beautiful cock, somehow - jutted there, throbbing with her arousal, and looking about ten feet long to my lust-addled mind.

I placed a hand on her belly, another on her thigh, and took the head in my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." My mother groaned, sounding like I'd relieved her of some terrible burden. "Oh, good boy..." In a moment her hands were on the back of my head.

She felt good in my mouth. No - I felt good, with my mouth wrapped around her. I felt immersed in a pleasure that felt like her, even though she was the one in one of my holes.

The thought of one of my holes stirred up other possibilities, and I shuddered.

She pushed - gently at first, then more firmly. I shivered, the fact of her taking control like this sending a thrill through me. I lowered my head, taking as much of her into my mouth as I could, and shocking myself with just how much that was.

"Thaaat's it, baby," she cooed. "Take me into your throat. Worship Mommy's cock. Mmm. Nethona may be my mother and my goddess, but I am yours."

cdofan
cdofan
71 Followers