Goddess in the Family, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can do this," she breathed. She drew back her hips, and reached down to guide herself with her hand. "You have the blood of Nethona in your veins as well." She started to press forward.

My world was reduced to the inside of my pelvis, as I felt myself give way for her. She felt impossibly huge; I kept waiting to feel the burning tear. But it didn't come.

I was taking her. I was feeling every impossible inch, but I was taking her.

I came before she was all the way in. For the second time in the last hour, my own hot semen sprayed all over me. I got more on my face this time.

Mom laughed, and crowed, "Good boy!"

My cock kept flexing in the air as my anus twitched and strained around my mother's girth. I writhed in my confines as she pushed in and in.

It took me a moment to realize when she was all the way in.

She stood there, her body pressed against me - her pelvis against my ass, her breasts between my knees. She held my thighs and stood there, gently rolling her hips against me.

Her cock throbbed inside me, and I moaned at each twitch and flex. "Oh, G-God..." I moaned. I could barely breathe, barely think.

Mom chuckled softly. She leaned forward, and ran her hands over my midriff, over my chest. She gently tugged at my nipples, then tugged a lot harder and I whimpered.

She laughed, and throbbed inside me again. "How does it feel?" she rasped.

I groaned. "It feels..." There were no words. "It feels impossible."

"Mmmm.... In time, you'll find very little is impossible for you. Why, I just slid this monster into you without any lube." She bucked against me several times; she was already all the way in, but the action still sent shockwaves of pleasure through me. I moaned.

She straightened up a bit, and caressed my midriff. "I'm going to start fucking you now, Viktor, and I want you to thank me." She started to draw back, draw her divine cock out of me, and I moaned from deep in my soul. Mom laughed, and said, "... For as long as you can speak."

She slammed into me.

All that intense pleasure I'd felt a moment ago, when she inched her way in, came over me again in an instant. It was like a blow. I saw stars.

Then she did it again.

Her strong hands gripped my thighs as she thrust over and over again, her body crashing against mine. Every time she did, the world exploded. I didn't realize when I started screaming - just realized at some point that I was screaming. With every thrust, it was like the world was born anew inside me.

She looked smug at first. Hair tossing, breasts bouncing, my mother reveled in the delicious anguish shew as inflicting on me. Gradually, her own pleasure overcame her composure. She closed her eyes, and began to moan. Her mouth hung slack. Nasal whimpers escaped her with every thrust.

Her cries rose, higher and higher, and somehow her thrusts grew faster.

I lost track of my body, lost track of the world. How could I pay attention to my flesh-carriage when there were stars exploding behind my eyes?

Then Mom actually screamed, and I felt it. Without slowing, without hilting herself to just revel in the sensation, she was coming. Heat bloomed inside me as her hot seed erupted from her cock, like a pool of lava filling inside me.

She shrieked over and over, her body twitching, her movements erratic. Her ejaculation seemed to pour oceans into me.

I lost some time in there somewhere.

Eventually, she was just panting. Her whole body heaved, over and over, as she struggled to catch her breath - as did I. I think I came again in there somewhere; the semen on my chest was hot again. How do I have any left? Is this the blood of Nethona in me?

I looked up at my mother. Watched her panting over me.

It took a long time, but eventually she came back to herself. She looked down at me. Grinned. Her cock throbbed inside me.

Oh God, I thought. She could go again. The thought both thrilled and horrified me.

"Th- thank you, Mommy," I breathed.

Her eyes rolled back, and she groaned. I felt her cock flexing inside me. Then she grinned again. "Mmmm... you're most welcome, baby." She caressed my midriff, my thighs. "You like Mommy's cock?"

I whimpered. "I love Mommy's cock." My anus twitched around her.

"Mmmmm.... Good. Because this is just the beginning."