All Comments on 'Goddess of Ice and Fire'

by LunaDeSangre

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hard to suspend disbelief.

Survival of the submissive in this regimen seems unlikely to me. In the event survival is achieved, there would be severe frostbite, likely loss of toes and fingers. The submissive should not have been left alone, someone needed to observe to ensure nothing went wrong. Others may find it believable. I do not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Free! Free I Say!

Free to find a worthy mistress, one who can extract willing submission not literally mindless capitulation. Such things are why I rarely find my sisters who call.themselves goddess to be worthy of the title.

Author, I like how you write, but not what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In this Environment??

What you just described in this environment is a person who died of extreme hypothermia. Sorry, unable to either suspend belief or reality to make the story even remotely plausible. Now with that said, writing was pretty good. A good writer can stretch the boundaries, but cannot totally suspend the laws of nature. Maybe next time? 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well,...

...this certainly qualifies as sadism. Nothing but torture here.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
This is certainly well written, but ...

... the essential thing about fiction -- and I hope this is fiction -- is that it must be believable, and frankly, this is not.

Your writing is very good and I hope you will continue to write and share your work with us; to be honest, your pen-name reminds me of that of another BDSM writer, but that is by the by.

I don't feel able to give this effort any stars, but welcome and thank you anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boy was that dumb

Was there a point to this drivel?

kotor248kotor248over 8 years ago
Great Writing!

Wonderful first submission! I loved it! Your slave is a lucky man.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The writing is decent enough, but...

This is the Winter Holiday Contest. What does this story have to do with the holidays? Also, as others have expressed, I had a hard time believing this person managed to live through the torture, let alone not suffer permanent damage of some sort.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 8 years ago
I respectfully disagree

Sorry, Mel, but I have to disagree with you on this one. Fiction doesn't necessarily have to be believable. It can be a fantasy, and that's what this story is. Nevertheless, there are factual elements within it. It's my understanding that prospective Navy SEALs undergo hypothermia training similar to this in an attempt to get them to quit the program. Only the most committed ones endure. And the mechanics of the writing are top notch. Five stars, LunaDeSangre, screw what the brainless nonnies say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous