Goddess of Song - BONUS Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HazelRah
HazelRah
121 Followers

"Ahhhh, yes...yesss!" Andrea threw her head back and groaned, "Suck my tits! Give me all you got!"

Gina sat next to them and began massaging her own breasts. Her eyes became misty and she moaned from pleasuring her own orbs. Eventually, she was no longer content to be left out of the action, and she leaned forward to peel Andrea's chest off David and stuffed her own hooters into his mouth. Andrea took this chance to get off David and pulled her own dress off, leaving herself only in her thongs. Her toned body with those two dangling globes on top reminded David of a coconut tree. The two girls were like two tall coconut trees on a lone island and he was fucking king of the land!

Gina stepped back while Andrea helped her out of her dress and thong. She then knelt in front of David, and, with a smirk, slowly pulled off his underwear. Both ladies looked at the hard on, which had been ignored thus far, with excitement. They liked what they saw.

"My turn!" Gina proudly declared as she leaned forward to sandwich the erection between her tits. She had such massive and plump orbs that when she squeezed them together with her hands, he could barely see his cock. The sensation was also fantastic. His cock was squeezed between her hot, soft, and smooth boob valley. Gina slid her tits up and down, up and down his meat. Gina knew how to tit fuck like a pro!

While Gina milked him with her coconuts, Andrea knelt on the couch beside him and shoved her tits into his mouth. Now he was truly in paradise. What was even more amazing to him was that the girls seemed to not care that he only had one working arm. It was like they knew he was not going to be able to put weight on that injured arm and came all prepared. He was now very certain this was a setup...in this case, a real booby trap.

In the back of his mind, he used what little fuel he had to think if he should take the party to his guest bedroom downstairs. But maneuvering his entourage at this point all the way across the living room, through the hallway, down the stairs, through the bedroom door...

Nah, he'd just wing it. Loretta said he had the living room all to himself!

Gina retracted her jugs from his cock. She stood up suddenly, causing her tits to bounce up and down. "Time for you to show me what you got!"

She climbed onto his lap, this time lowering her pussy onto his member. David groaned from the sweet sensation of being inside the hot chick's wet and tight hole. Gina stuck out her chest; her tits were practically smothering him as she squeezed them against his cheeks and rocked her hips. Andrea lied next to him with her legs splayed, her fingers nimbly rubbing her clit as she groaned along with him.

"Oh yes! Dave! Give me that big cock of yours! Make my pussy feel good!" The sound of their body slamming into each other, coupled by the two horny chicks' dirty words, was quite a lot for David, who was used to getting the most vanilla type of sex. He fought with every ounce of his being to last. Luckily, Gina paused before he got over the edge.

"We'll let you come soon enough!" Gina grinned as she swapped places with Andrea, who turned her back against him and lowered herself down on him in a reverse cowgirl position. Gina now knelt at the edge of the couch, kissing Andrea as she pumped him up and down. Their giant boobs rubbed against each other violently. David was concerned their tits might get bruises from all the banging.

Eventually, Gina let go of Andrea and pushed her towards David. Andrea leaned her back against David's chest. She reached back and pulled David's good hand to cup her breast. "Rub them hard and come inside me, baby!"

David wasn't going to last much longer, anyway. He squeezed Andrea's left boob like he was milking a horny cow while humping her pussy with all the energy he had left in him. He let out a yell as he reached his release and shot his hot cum into Andrea.

Andrea sighed and got off of him while Gina came over. With a smile on her face, Gina bent over and licked his cock clean. David almost passed out from seeing how Gina looked at him as she stuck her tongue out and lapped up all that cum and pussy juice off his softening manhood.

Both ladies took their time to put their dresses back on and gave him a good view of their assets for one last time.

"We had a lot of fun with you, Dave." Andrea kissed him on the lips while her tits kissed his chest, "I hope your arm heals soon."

With that, Andrea and Gina said goodbye to him and left.

David took a deep exhale as he looked at the empty living room. He still could not believe what had just happened. To fuck not ONE, but TWO big tits babes in a single night! That was like his horniest dream coming true!

With his primal needs satisfied, David thought he may have forgotten something very important. Something to do with him having made the decision to not go to his bedroom...

As he stood in the living room, a terrifying realization came over him.

He remembered where he put the security cameras. Not one, but two of them, were in the living room, with one pointing directly at the couch where he sat on!

He also remembered that during this whole time, the two guys on nightshift duty were supposed to be sitting in the command center WATCHING THE FUCKING SCREENS!

David stood in the living room absolutely horrified. With trembling hands, he put back on his wine-stained shirt, undies, and jeans. He put on his socks and tied his shoes.

Then, like marching towards certain death, he walked to the command center at the other end of the house on the first floor. The two nightshift guys were eating their donuts and drinking god knows may be the 10th cup of coffee for the night. They were both in their 50s and David recalled that they may have been former military as well, though they never explicitly talked about it. Their faces were stoic when they greeted him, "Hey, Dave, what's up?"

David took a quick look at the screens. There it was! The live feed of the living room!

There was nothing he could do but come clean with them, "Hey guys, you saw everything, didn't you?"

One security guy took another bite of his donut and looked at his pal, "What are you talking about?"

"Yeah, what are you saying Dave?" The other guy drank his coffee, "What did we see?"

David felt like dying, "Don't fucking play with me, guys! You saw all the action!"

The security guys looked at each other.

"I don't know, man," One of them started, "All I saw were some watermelons on a rack..."

"I swear it was two mustangs with shining headlights..."

"Oh, wait, I think I did see some ladies firing their bazookas!"

"No, it was a torpedo run with a down the throat shot!"

Now that they were busted, the two guys laughed their asses off. They could barely keep the donuts and caffeine in their stomachs.

"Let me give you a piece of advice, Dave, though it probably doesn't matter because you won't be staying here much longer." One of them suppressed enough laughter to say to him, "Next time, do it on the kitchen counter! It's the only spot on the first floor that doesn't have cameras!"

"Learn from your fellow Marine, David." The other guy said, "He's been dating Miss Atkinson for a few months now and I assure you they're not confined to the master bedroom upstairs. But we've never caught them doing anything. The guy knows how to hide!"

David pleaded and pleaded with them to let him erase the footage. There was no way in hell he was going to let that go to long-term storage! The guys kept saying "What would you do for us if we let you off" and David had to promise he'd supply them three months of free donuts and coffee plus free IT consultation before they were satisfied.

As he reviewed the tape, his shame turned into to a strange sense of pride. He actually didn't look so bad on screen! Sure, he wasn't ripped or anything, but he had a nice lean body and a pleasant face. He could also overlook the awkwardness of his arm cast. Most importantly, the two babes were just exuding hotness! He looked like king of the jungle sitting on his throne with those massive tits hugging him!

Instead of erasing the whole segment from existence, he cut it out and transferred it to his own cloud drive. If anyone ever questioned him about this night, he would have evidence to show.

With the security footage handled, he went back to the comfort of his bedroom and fell asleep.

He woke up the next morning to the sweet aroma of waffles and coffee. Jeanne was making the waffles in the kitchen while Loretta was in the living room playing the piano, scribbling down notes and humming to herself. A cleaning lady was steam cleaning the couch and the carpet in the living room, paying particular attention to where he had been last night.

"Good morning, Dave!" Loretta smiled at him. She was wearing a different plaid shirt and yoga tights. David wondered what she would have to wear to make her less pretty.

"Did you have a good evening last night?" She asked.

Her eyes were full of genuine curiosity, her voice so innocent, that David had to struggle to say, "Yes...I did."

Then he struck up the courage to ask, "Miss Atkinson, did you...arrange for Andrea and Gina to come?"

Loretta tilted her head to the side, her lips curling up into a mischievous smile, "Well, I merely told them that you had injured yourself while trying to protect me. The rest was really all you!"

Looking at Loretta's adorable smile and listening to her sweet reply, David realized two important things: He was never going to get a piece of the goddess, and thank god, she had no desire to mess with him.

*****

Author's Afternote: If you've made it thus far, I assume you have read the entire series.

I want to share some thoughts about creating this story and the one before it ("Lost & Found"). I am a new writer. My favorite thing to do is create characters and plots.

I cannot stress how much the volunteer editors for both stories helped me. When I wrote the first draft of this story and sent it to my volunteer editor, he told me to rewrite and cut the word count down by half! I took his advice and the first few chapters turned out completely different. If you readers thought part 1 was boring, imagine having to read twice as much of that crap!

My editor had asked me what the story is supposed to be about. I wanted to write about sexual insecurity. Two very good looking people can be just as insecure about themselves as the average person. Confidence often has nothing to do with objective beauty.

Damien's personality also became better defined as I rewrote the chapters. I had wanted to create the opposite of Eli from "Lost & Found". At first I just wanted a character who was quiet (lol) But as time went on, I really got to understand what Damien should be like. Throughout the story, he was put in various situations and had to make calls based on only partial information. Sometimes he did the right thing, sometimes he didn't (mostly ones pertaining to Loretta, haha). I hope he came across as a likable person.

For me, putting Eli and Damien in the same scene has an important meaning. I may have written both of them to be tall attractive men, but they have distinctly different personalities. Eli is cocky and arrogant on the surface, but gentle inside. Damien is quiet, but he struggles to express himself and can be very dominating. Their respective choices after getting together with their women are opposites. Eli was happy to give up action and sit behind a desk. Damien chooses to return to action.

I'm a sucker for plots and hidden meanings. A friend once said: "If a gun is shown early in the movie, it will be fired later." I try to do that for my story. For example, the word "Incoming" was used twice in the story, but had drastically different meanings. Another subtle (and maybe too subtle?) detail is what Loretta dressed around Damien versus when only David was there. Damien must think clothes just fall off his lady all the time (I'm jealous too). I also tried to contrast David's brass decision to fuck in the living room with Damien's choice of staying in the kitchen (in Pt. 04)...ha!

Of course, if all you care about is characters humping each other, that's fine too!

HazelRah
HazelRah
121 Followers
12