Goddess Tells Slave About Date

Story Info
While recounting first date, wife hints at things to come.
2.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not much cross-dressing or sissy fun in this instalment but don't know where else to put it. i would go with Loving Wives but can't be bothered with all those dumped, bitter husbands who doth protest too much, methinks, about a sexy wife having some fun without her husband.

+++. +++. +++

My worshipped wife, the love of my life, had spent the night in the hotel room of a guy she hadn't seen for 25 years. Last time they met he'd had his hands all over her on the dance floor and they'd shared a kiss. M had stopped things going any further because she knew I was too jealous and possessive to cope at that point in our lives. But they were strongly attracted and had remained at the back of each other's minds ever since. When they arranged to have dinner we all knew it would, and should, lead to my wife being fucked by another man for the first time in our married life.

The evening was a tortuous experience for me, full of anxiety, fear, insecurity, jealousy and intense lust. An exhausting rollercoaster. I managed only very fitful sleep, my mind dominated by pornographic thoughts and images:

Mistress being lifted off her feet and tossed like a doll onto a hotel bed, giggling as she reaches for the massive hard-on swinging before her.

M's hot curves, naked, as rope after creamy rope of cum splatters her, dripping down her smooth skin.

My beautiful bride on her elbows and knees, wedding dress bunched up round her waist, Dave's hands holding her womanly hips as his thick cock pounds in and out of her squelching pussy.

Although Mistress knew my frustration and curiosity were crippling me, it was two days before she cuddled up to me in bed and asked if I wanted to hear about her date. I almost came whilst groaning "Ungh...yes please, Mistress!", such was my excitement.

"Slaves don't question their Mistress, do they?"

"No Mistress"

"Mistresses tell slaves only what they want them to hear. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress"

"And I want you to put on your nightie and a pair of knickers."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress"

The feeling of the cheap, faux satin nightdress slipping over my skin and the lacy panties gripping my balls made me pant with emasculated arousal. I so badly needed to cum. Mistress patted my bulge and told me I was a good girl, my groan of delight earning me another compliment; "My dirty little slut."

"We had a nice meal, chatting about our lives since uni and people we both know. We got on really well and I enjoyed his company. There were one or two moments when I felt twinges of guilt for how attractive I was finding him, but then I would think how pleased that would make you and the guilt quickly passed.

When the waitress cleared away the main course and we were nearing the end of our third glasses of wine the conversation became more flirty. Dave told me I still looked very sexy and I replied that he looked pretty good himself. He reached for my hand and I gave it. He thumbed my wedding ring and said it was a shame but he hoped I was happy. I told him "I am. Very."

It felt good, reassuring, to hear that.

"He asked if we had an open marriage and was amused when I explained it was open only on one side because your pleasure comes from mine. He said you were very lucky to have me."

"I know I am Mistress. Very, very lucky!"

"Yes, I told him you knew. Anyway, when I declined dessert he told me he wanted to take me back to his hotel for a drink. He was delighted when I said "Of course I do." We both knew what that meant.

I used your bank card to pay for the meal while Dave ordered a taxi. It felt very naughty waiting to be taken to a hotel by another man and I could feel the heat in my knickers. I knew they must be saturated.

When Dave led me out to the cab with a strong arm round my shoulders I felt like a little girl, so small beside him. A new sensation that I enjoyed. I didn't tell him you were waiting in the car park, but I knew you'd see me getting in the back of the taxi, which gave me another ripple of excitement.

Did you like seeing me being taken away?"

"Oh god yes, Mistress. It was intense!"

"Dave kept his arm round me in the cab and after a few minutes he kissed me. I'm so used to our kisses, to your mouth, the difference made my heart thud. I felt very naughty and very aroused.

He held my hand as he walked me to his room. I was so turned on but had butterflies in my stomach. A small part of me wanted to turn and run home to you but my inner slut wanted him too much.

His room was the one we stayed in on our anniversary two years ago, which gave me another naughty thrill.

As soon as he closed the door behind us he held my upper arms and kissed me passionately. His hands roamed over my back and down to my bum, my tits were crushed against him. Like the last time we'd been together in a nightclub all those years ago. He felt so big, solid and strong, so different to you, I just wanted to submit to his will.

He steered me to a sofa where we sat and resumed kissing, his hands continuing to explore my body. When he slid the hem of my dress up my thighs and my stocking-tops were revealed, he groaned with pleasure and told me I was hotter than ever.

As we continued snogging I could feel his hand moving higher up my thigh and when he reached bare skin I opened my legs to give the access he wanted. When his hand went inside my knickers I felt incredibly slutty, incredibly aroused. An evening of trickling juice had smeared my smooth lips so my whole pussy was slippery, inside and out. Dave was definitely very appreciative, calling me a naughty girl.

I knew I would cum quickly but I needed to see his cock. I put a hand on his bulge and my heart skipped a beat. It felt enormous. My fingers fumbled with his flies at which point he stood me up and lifted my dress over my head and off, leaving me in my underwear. I pulled at his belt while he undid a couple of buttons and removed his shirt. His trousers fell to his ankles and I put my fingers in the waistband of his shorts, my breathing heavy as I tugged them down. I moaned as the huge dong sprang free, my slut taking full control.

Just like in your fantasies my fingers didn't come close to encircling the girth, the hardness and length making me feel so small and feminine. It was so much bigger than yours, even bigger than it looks on your phone wallpaper."

M gave a little chuckle.

"I hope you haven't changed that."

"Of course not Mistress. I would never reverse one of your orders without permission."

"Good girl. And you love it, don't you? Dave's big, dripping cock in your face whenever you open your phone."

"Yes Mistress". It was true. I loved both the humiliation of having my wife's lover's cock on my screen, and the eroticism of the photo itself.

"I'm glad you admit it. As I said, it's even more impressive in real life. So powerful, so manly. With it throbbing in my hand I felt compelled to sink to my knees and kiss it. I told him it was beautiful, kissed it up and down then took the tip in my mouth. Dave liked that. He said I was 'so fucking sexy' he never wanted me out of his sight again.

I couldn't get much of him in my mouth but did my best which Dave clearly enjoyed. I've never felt such a slut as I did with that pornographic rod filling my face.

It wasn't long until I begged him to fuck me, looking up at him as I knelt at his feet. He helped me up and span me around, slipping my bra straps down my shoulders then unclipping the hooks. After turning me around again he took the bra and gave a broad smile at my bare tits. He complimented their size and my stiff, aching, pink nipples then scooped me up like a bride. Again his power and strength felt so good, so novel, I knew I'd want more.

He laid me on the bed and pulled my sodden knickers off. Exposing my waxed pussy to another man melted any semblance of restraint. I spread my legs wide and pleaded for his cock.

He slid his thick tip up and down my slit, parting my engorged lips even further. I could already feel my first climax building, my slutty need for penetration making me even more excited.

He worked his smooth, shiny glans into me, remarking on my tightness, telling me I was perfect. I held his muscular arms, another thrilling reminder I was with a new man, so different to my beloved husband. He felt huge, stretching me, and I asked him to be gentle. I guess I'd taken about half his length when my body just exploded. His cock felt amazing, constantly touching parts of me you only occasionally hit. I was almost floating on bliss. I remember Dave asking "Where does my little slut want it?"

Despite my delirium I knew exactly what he meant and replied "In my pussy! Fuck me!". I knew it was risky but I wanted it. I had a primal urge for his seed inside me."

I am never allowed to ejaculate inside Mistress so hearing that made me very jealous. But impossibly aroused. She must've been extremely turned on. My own release was near, even though my dick hadn't been touched, reinforcing why my wife deserves extra-marital cock.

"I thought I might split when he started grunting, the monster inside me becoming even thicker, even harder. I felt the first spurt deep inside me and I started cumming again. The intensity of a second climax so soon after the first, delivered by such a powerful cock, was something I've never felt before.

When I came down, Dave was holding me in his arms, my head on his chest, and we stayed like that while recuperating.

Dave broke the tranquility, gently moving me onto the pillows so he could visit the bathroom. I watched him walk back into the bedroom, naked, that heavy meat swinging between strong thighs, his tall, broad frame so different to what I'm used to. I felt my stomach flutter and knew I had to have him again.

He laid down beside me and stroked my hair when he saw me smiling back at him. He told me I was a special girl and we started kissing again, his big fingers gently squeezing my tits. I held his cock and felt it stiffen. It made me moan.

One of his hands trailed slowly down my body and found my heat. For what seemed like an age thick fingers traced my shiny, plump lips, never touching inside my slit, despite my moans. "This lovely little peach wants attention, doesn't it pretty girl?" Dave stated.

"Oh yes!" I agreed "Please! Touch me!"

"I'm not sure if I should be touching another man's wife in such an intimate spot." he teased, dipping his head to tongue my nearest nipple.

"Please!" I begged. "My husband wants you to. He wants me to enjoy myself. He wants you to enjoy me!"

"Hmmm. I don't know..." he said. "Perhaps if you agree to be my fuck toy whenever I'm in the neighbourhood it will convince me."

His hand cupped my pussy, still avoiding my open and desperate cleft. It was torture.

"Yes!" I moaned "I'll be yours. Please! I'm going to pop!"

I tried to push against his hand but it simply moved with me.

"Tell me what you'll be for me, Pretty Girl. I want to hear you say it."

His commanding voice was only making me more turned on. I could feel juice tricking between my cheeks.

"I'll be your fuck toy! Whenever you want me. I'll do anything you want!" I gushed, totally meaning it.

"My married fuck slut." Dave said and I knew what I had to do.

"Yes! Your married fuck slut! Whenever and however you want! Touch me! Please!" I almost sobbed.

"Here's what I'll do, Pretty Girl. If you agree to stay the night tonight and show me how willing you are to please me, I'll believe you want to be my slut and stick two fingers inside you and thumb your little button."

"Of course I'll stay!" I gasped. "I want to."

"And your husband?"

"He'll love it. You can send me home in the morning freshly fucked."

He told me I was a bad girl and the promised fingers slipped inside me. They felt so good and when his thumb pressed my clit my moan was long and uncontrollable. He knew I was on the brink and withdrew his touch.

"No! Please!" I begged.

"Impale yourself on me, Pretty Slut."

He held his shaft upright and I climbed over him, gingerly sinking onto the tip, desperate for contact. It popped inside, touching every wall, instantly filling me. I pushed back onto him and felt inch after inch slide slowly into me until I couldn't take any more. I slid back and forth about 5 or 6 times before my orgasm hit like a tornado, my whole body aflame with sexual pleasure. Before the waves had subsided Dave flipped me over, his cock still inside me, and started fucking me hard. He said he was so glad my pussy was now his and I gratefully agreed.

Again I felt every powerful pulse of his cock as he sprayed my womb for the second time.

We lay together for about 20 minutes before he told me to tell you I wasn't coming home.

He had me sit on the desk chair wearing just my stockings and jewellery, legs spread, while he languidly stroked life back into his shiny shaft. He watched me call you with his cum seeping out of me. He couldn't even wait for me to put my phone down before he pulled me back onto the bed.

I loved the feeling of his rock hard cock in my hand. I put my head on his chest and gazed down at it while I stroked and admired it. I told him my cuckslave would love to suck it, but he said there was no possibility of that happening because he wasn't turned on by men, or sissies like you. I told him you'd be disappointed because you'd got very excited looking at his impressive tackle. He laughed and said he had a friend who he was sure could keep you busy if needed. I said you'd love that."

I was both humiliated and aroused that Mistress had been discussing my kinks and naughty secrets with her new boyfriend. I thanked her for being so considerate.

"I couldn't resist kissing my way down his body and was soon licking and sucking his beautiful cock again. I was impressed by how big and hard it got even after cumming twice. As you well know, I'm not used to such recovery power.

I straddled him, my knees so far apart compared to what I'm used to, and let my pussy sit along his thick shaft as we kissed. I loved the feeling of it throbbing against my clit.

Eventually I needed him inside me again and managed it without any hands, that glorious tip making me airtight.

Between telling me how much he liked me, and specific parts of me, he licked and sucked my nipples while I gently rode him. I've never had a hard cock in me for so long! It was very satisfying.

I came very nicely on top of him. Not as earth-shattering as the previous rounds but I was left feeling thoroughly sated, used and exhausted.

I fell asleep in his arms."

I was so far gone listening to her, so deeply involved with her every word, my ear drums had become erogenous zones, directly connected to my aching balls. Mistress could make me cum with her voice.

She generously reached across, perhaps to reward me with a release, but found a sloppy mess.

"When did that happen?" she laughed.

"When Dave scooped you up and you knew you wanted to see him again." I said.

"Naughty girl! Well, you can be sure I will see him again. Next weekend.

Now go and clean yourself up."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress"

I was elated! It seemed my adored, sexy wife had finally found a lover to give her what I never could.

And I couldn't help but feel excited about Dave's suggestion for keeping me busy.

I didn't have long to wait...