Goddess, Temptress or Bimbo

Story Info
The transmogrifier dial offers three settings ...
2.2k words
4.46
20k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Inspired by a 3-word prompt - which became the title.*

***

"Hey, you want to play a game?" he said.

"Mmmm ..." She looked around the living room, which was cluttered but not untidy. She'd been lying on the couch, near-anesthetized by her phone, and now stretched her legs. "Maybe?"

"It's Saturday, we don't have anything to do ..." he mused. "I went shopping just the other day ... You don't have any zoom meetings or anything?"

She shook her head, already following him out of the room. "So where are we going?"

"I want to show you something in the workshop."

She laughed lightly, as he started down the stairs. "You mean the basement?"

"I mean the workshop!! Shush ..."

He led her over to one well-lit corner of their finished, carpeted basement space. One half of the level had been converted a while ago into a spare bedroom; the other half was taken up with tools, a workbench, and a big-ass TV with video games, man-cave style. There was something new in the corner by the bench, new but familiar, as she walked toward it. "What the ... heck is this?"

"It's a transmogrifier!"

"Honey, it's a cardboard box."

"Sshh, shh, ssh, use your imagination. It's a transmogrifier."

She walked around it. It was taller than she was, a phone booth of cardboard, more a cabinet than a box. "It's a big transmogrifier," she murmured. Did they deliver refrigerators in boxes this big, or something? No, he had clearly stitched this together from many pieces of cardboard and a bunch of masking tape, with words here and there in black magic marker, and control panels and dials drawn on.

She found the main dial, the only "working" part of the controls. An arrow cut out from red construction paper and attached by a brass-plated paper fastener so that it could be spun between three black-markered "choices," three settings to the transmogrifier, presumably.

"Goddess, Temptress," she read aloud, "or Bimbo."

Her lips curled into a smirk - she couldn't help it - as she raised an eyebrow. "Really, Cal?"

"Give it a try, Suze. I promise you'll like the results."

She turned the arrow back and forth, musingly, then left it on "Temptress" with a little nod. She opened the "door" to the cardboard cabinet, just as she'd done when they were kids, and stepped inside. It was dark, as expected. She looked back through the opening.

"OK, now what?" she said.

"Now," said Calvin, "comes the SCIENCE!"

He mimed flipping switches and pushing buttons on the outside of the box, making appropriate sound effects, as she giggled. "Three ... beep beep boop beep ... two ... fwoosh ... one ... klakalakaklak ... engage!"

He closed the cardboard door on its masking tape hinges, enveloping Susie in darkness. Instantly, strings of Christmas tree lights that he'd strung up inside the booth lit up, flashing in sequence to spiral around and around her.

"Oooh, you did put some work into this!" she called.

Music began to slide through the openings from outside, a techno beat with a thump thump under the melody. It started low, but the volume crept up, swirling around her. She could almost imagine she could hear whispers under the music, between the beats ...

"Can you hear me in there, Suze?" he called.

"Loud and clear!" she said with a smile.

"Maximum porcupine."

Her eyes went wide. The music went quiet, muted. The thumping seemed to drive straight through her head, and the lights swirled around, and around, and around ...

And off.

She blinked, in the darkness and the quiet. She put out a hand, to push at the door in front of her. And after a moment's confusion, she saw exactly what she thought she was going to see: an elegant night spot, brass and wood and muted lighting, and her favorite drink waiting for her at the bar. She smiled, and stepped inside.

Suzie stepped out of the cardboard box, and just from the way she carried herself, Cal thought he could see the costume change that had happened in her mind. She was no longer wearing leggings and a tank top ... she moved as if she wore a long, slinky black dress with a slit up one side. She moved as if she knew how gorgeous she looked in it. There was something confident in her smile ... something just a little predatory, too.

"Now that's a temptress," he murmured.

She looked around the bar - not many people, but then, it was early. She liked it before it got crowded. There was a handsome gentleman in suit and tie just a couple stools away from her. She could see he was watching her intently, while trying not to look like he was staring. He'd been watching her since she came in. Well, of course he had been ... she knew how head-turning she was ...

She returned his gaze for a moment, then looked away, pretending to idly study the bottles as she sipped her drink. Sure enough, he came over to her within moments.

"I'm sure I've never seen you in here before," he said. "I definitely would have remembered."

She turned her head slightly toward him, half-lidded. God, he was hot. She played it cool, though. "I would have made sure you remembered," she murmured. She extended a hand, knuckles up, so that he wasn't sure if he should shake it or kiss it. "Suzette," said Suzie.

He clasped her fingers in his. "A lovely name." What the heck. He kissed her fingers.

Suzette turned her body a little more toward his, and traced his full, soft lips with her fingers. He kissed her fingertips. She pushed one digit into his mouth, surprising him, and after a moment, he gave it a little lick. She raised an eyebrow.

"Suck it," she told him. He swirled his tongue delicately, warmly, around her finger. Pressed his lips together and sucked at her skin, holding her gaze. Her eyelids fluttered for a moment, then she smirked, like a big cat eyeing a saucer of milk.

"Easy, tiger," she said, removing her finger and sliding it slickly across his cheek. "Obedient, I like that. And married?"

Calvin saw that she had glanced down at his wedding band. "Uhh ... Yes?"

"Good. I like married men." She took one more sip from her drink, and put it on the bar. "They don't stick around, and they don't ask stupid questions. They just want to fuck."

One eyebrow went up, and an easy laugh escaped his smirked (soft and pillowy) lips. "I think you're getting ahead of yourself, Suzette," he said, trying to gain some control over the way the conversation was going. "I'm a, I'm a happily married man, why do you think -"

She leaned closer to him, and he could feel the heat from her flushed cheeks against his own as she moved her lips to the side of his head. "Because I will do things to your body that your wife hasn't done in years," she breathed in his ear. She used her tongue to draw his earlobe between her lips, then gave it a little bite. "Or ever."

He groaned, involuntarily. The sound enflamed her lust. She loved feeling so powerful.

"Do you have a room at this hotel?" she asked.

"A room?" he repeated, a little dazed. "Oh! Yes, yes, it's uhh ... literally just a few steps from here."

She took his tie in one hand, and tugged, making him follow her out of the bar. "Then let's go, tiger."

Following Cal's gesture at the bed in the corner, Suzie walked with an exaggerated gait toward that half of the basement, her hips swaying and her toes pointed as if she were on heels. She peeled off her tank top, and he was struck again by how magnificent his wife's breasts were - almost as if he hadn't really looked at them in a while. She watched him, drinking in his reaction.

Suzette turned as soon as they entered the man's hotel room, sliding out of her black sheath effortlessly. She watched him, drinking in his reaction to her nude body. She always got what she wanted ... and she liked proving that men were powerless before her. She stepped closer to him, pressing herself against his suit.

"Now," she murmured, "we're going to conduct a little experiment." She gave his bottom lip a little nip with her teeth. When he tried to kiss her, she pulled back. "We're going to see," she said, trailing a hand down his shirt front, "at what point," her fingers traced the outline of the bulge in his trousers, "you think I've gone too far."

She took hold of his shaft, squeezing it and stroking it through the material, making what was already firm and stiff even harder.

"I see you're not complaining yet ..." she cooed, as she slowly knelt, one hand moving inch by inch down his body, steadying herself, as the other hand continued to tease his erection. He couldn't think straight, couldn't form words, and it was a while before he realized she had opened his zipper and was releasing his throbbing member.

"Now. What were you saying about your wife?" she said, looking up at him from her knees.

"I, I was ..."

She gave the head of his cock a wet lick.

"W-what wife."

"Good boy ..."

She bathed his helmet with her tongue, sinking her mouth down his shaft then off again. Ran her tongue along the underside. Took it to the back of her throat, then pulled off, and stroked the slick, taut skin with her fingers. What she was doing could have been called worship, if it had not been so obvious that she was the one in charge, that she was ensuring his supplication and surrender with her "worship."

He moaned loudly and continuously, thrusting mindlessly into her mouth. She sucked, hard, then pulled off him with a pop.

Suzette stood, and pushed the man (she hadn't asked his name, didn't care about his name) backwards a few steps, encouraging him to fall back on the bed, his hard cock sticking straight up, his pants, only pulled down to his thighs, keeping his legs together.

In an instant, she was straddling him, her bare calves on either side of his hips. She reached around and behind to grasp his dripping erection in one hand, stroking it back and forth across her lower lips.

"Fuck I need that dick," she growled. "You hear me? This is my cock now." She poked the head into her drooling sex, an inch, then two, rising and sinking on it slowly. "Yeah, that's it. Oh god you're so thick, you're gonna fill me up so good ..."

She looked down on him, and smiled. "You ready baby?" He looked so helpless. She slammed down on his shaft, taking him fully inside her, and they both howled.

She rode him aggressively for several minutes - several very vocal, very loud minutes, from both of them. "Tonight," she said, panting, "or whenever you're with your wife next, I want you to think of this. I want you thinking of me, when you're fucking her."

She put a hand behind his head, drawing him up to suckle on her nipple, as she continued to grind against him, taking him deeper and deeper. "Having your ... boring, married ... missionary sex, and ... uunnhh ... dreaming of the seductress who ... reminded you what you really need... Fuck ... What you crave..."

She whimpered, her voice changing slightly. "Ogodogod I need it ..." she breathed. "You're close, aren't you - but ... nnh! I'm getting tired ..."

"You can do it, baby," Cal grunted. "Please, please ..."

Her voice was softer, smaller - "I can't ... I gotta ... I'm gonna ..."

Cal could hear the fatigue in her tone. He grabbed her hips, and pulled Suzie down onto him, hard and fast, as he pushed up into her, one, two, three, four, and ...

He bellowed his orgasm, exploding inside her. He strained as he pulsed within her, and his last few cries were very tender.

Cal's arms flopped to the mattress. Suzie, exhausted, slid off him and collapsed on the bed beside him, panting.

After a moment, he reached across and slowly, deliberately, touched a thumb to her forehead.

She blinked. She looked around the basement, taking in the workbench, the big-ass TV, and the giant cardboard box, from where the two of them lay on the guest bed in the corner. After a moment, she brushed the sweat from her eyes.

"Whew! Good game ... I'd forgotten how much I like that."

He smiled, and stroked her hair.

"So," said Suzie, curling on her side under her husband's arm, as she protectively cupped his softening, sticky cock in her hand. "Was that an adequate impression of a temptress?"

He chuckled a little, still out of breath. "It'll do."

She laid her head on his chest, looking toward the transmogrifier as she gave his member a little warning squeeze. "Careful, buddy. Or next time I'll turn myself to 'Goddess,' then set it to 'Bimbo' and shove you inside. Then you can brainlessly serve my needs like a stupid little pussy slave until I decide to give you your mind back."

His member throbbed, once, in her hand.

And Calvin murmured, "Promise?"