All Comments on 'Goddess, Wife, Whore 02'

by VitalWalt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals4 months ago

Well, I wasn't certain how you could successfully add the whoring into a very good storyline, but you nailed it!! Softening the situation by leveraging the boss, raise, and bonus was ingenious!! And the beautiful, whore, slave, wife is soooo simulating!! EXCELLENT!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

I liked it at first; but pimping out his wife, degrading her and devaluing her worth by putting a price on her….charms, shows nothing but contempt for her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was it really an act or true personality showing through? Not good

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Realizing his wife’s darkest fantasies and padding his wallet from bonuses and a promotion from his boss by whoring her out to him was obviously an act of depravity. But that is part of the point of the story. The couple’s degradation and the husband about to pimp out his wife to a broader clientele so far makes for an erotic and fascinating tale. Clearly the husband considers his submissive gorgeous wife as just a sex object, to be whored and used as he sees fit. Which, it appears, is exactly what she wants. She is grateful for him “not being jealous or anything. I don't want anything to ruin what we have together."

Can’t wait for the next chapter in this well-written and plotted story.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades4 months ago

Enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

belinda03belinda03about 2 months ago

Wonderful second part. Even better than the first one Sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous