Godiva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face burned as she moved her hands. She had never had anyone just want to just look at her, they had always wanted to touch, to have her immediately, she felt confused, but she did as he wished, her nipples now protruding, erect as the cool air brushed over them.

Robert sat and sipped his drink as he watched her... drinking her in. and once again made the comparison with her and the drink.. "Ahh sweet, intoxicating chocolate" His eyes trailed up her legs to her neatly trimmed dark patch, and continued further to her breasts. God. Thos breasts. He rose slowly, and stepped near to her... his free left hand reached to cup her chin, to raise her face so he could look into her eyes.

"Cynthia, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I want only to please you right now. I won't hurt you, Cynthia. I would never hurt you... " And he leaned in to softly kiss her lips, bending his body so that only the hand on her chin and their lips were touching.

He straightened up and moved his left hand, pushing her right elbow back, her left following, lifting her full, firm breasts. Next, his left hand moved down her arm, along her side, so very lightly, stopping only a moment at the side of her breast, then moving to cup it, lift it, his thumb rolling across her taut nipple.

She stepped toward him, wanting to feel his body pressed to hers... wanting to give herself to him totally. She wanted to help him undress. She wanted to please him, she reached to place her arms around his neck to kiss him again, but he gently pushed her back, speaking softly "Not now, Cynthia... there will be time for that later. Right now I want you, I want to get to know you, to learn you, to explore you..."

She moaned softly. She loved his gentle touch. But she was confused by his calm. Most men had wanted to grab at her and have her satisfy them.

Robert had never approached a woman sexually like this before, not the first time, but he was determined not to scare Cynthia away, and oh how he wanted to explore her... he had never felt this way before. He wanted to make love to her, to ravish her now, here, but his desire to explore her first, to learn about her was so much stronger. He resisted his urges to take her now, here...

He set the glass on the table, placing his right hand on her left hip, he turned he around slowly to face the table. Robert moved to the side of the table intently looking at her

"Bend down, my dear... stretch your arms out toward the end of the table." He chuckled wickedly. "The table should feel so good against those lovely breasts."

"Where is this going Robert?" Cynthia looked at him for only a moment, then, seeing the seriousness in his eyes, moved to press her hips against the end of the table. But that serious look turned into a questioning one.

"Robert?… that's a first." Without saying it, she knew he was not impressed.

"Sorry Sir" With that she bent forward laying her upper body on the table, her arms stretched toward the opposite end. The table did feel wonderful, smooth and warm.

"My dear Cynthia, do you think I would do anything do you that you wouldn't want?" The question wasn't one that needed and answer. This was all strange to her but it was also exciting. She knew she wanted him badly and she found herself wanting to submit to him totally. As he spoke to her, he removed a scarf she had holding her hair together, letting her hair fall around her head on the table. He gently brushed her cheek with his fingers and lightly ran the scarf along her back. She shivered with the sensation that one simple movement brought to her.

"I will be leaving you for just a while, but I must do this first" he said looking into her eyes. He held the scarf up within her view then moved into position to blindfold her. Surprisingly, she didn't resist. "I know I can trust you to remain like this. I will only be gone a minute".

With that he got up. She heard his footsteps fading. Oh god!!.. What was happening here?

She felt so good and very surprised by her submissiveness. How did this happen she thought with a slight smile. She heard him coming back.

"I see you have been good"

He cleared the few books which were still on the table. He had brought back with him a few neck ties. He put one on each of the table legs opposite where she lay.

She felt him reach for her right hand. And wrap something around her wrist. She felt a little tug and her hand moved forward. She tried to move it but couldn't. What was he doing? He did the same with the other hand. Still she didn't panic. She knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

Cynthia startled and tensed, gasping loudly when she felt a drop of cold liquid on her lower back, and she felt it running into her ass crack, immediately following was his tongue, darting out to lick the liquid. His warm tongue was so welcoming after the sudden coldness on her skin.

He had felt her tensed when he poured the Godiva unto her. And when he bent to accept the drink, he enjoyed the silkiness of her skin, the smoothness on his tongue.

He stood up running his hand along the centre of her back. Her buttocks and legs tightened when she felt his other hand kneading her, exploring the flesh of her exposed and open bottom. She gasped when she felt his hand as he touched her sex, her body beginning to shake. She wanted to touch him to pull her to him, but she couldn't. She moaned. Oh how she wanted this man... and she wanted him badly!

He took two fingers and began to stretch and roll Cynthia's clit in them, stretching it further... feeling her reaction, hearing her moans, seeing her flinch as he played with her. This was the most passionate woman he had ever been with. She was passionate in a way he never had anticipated, or experienced. She was so responsive to him. He wanted to please her... and to bring her pleasure beyond any that he had ever given... beyond any she had ever received...

Robert's hand moved further down, his middle finger spreading the folds of her sex. She was swollen, her womanhood extended beyond the lips of her sex... and she was hot and wet. Cynthia was lost in the wonders of her arousal as the fingers expertly plied her sex. Instinctively, she drew her legs together, wanting to hold him there, humping against his hand and the edge of the table, needing release.

"Ahh ahh ahh, I was afraid of this Cynthia Darling, so I came prepared."

She felt him leave her, only to return with his hands at her ankles, urging her legs apart. She felt him secure the fabric to one leg and then another, attaching each to the legs of the table and Cynthia was forced to stand spread legged, on the balls of her feet, tightening her well formed calves. Robets's hands explored Cynthia's legs as he knelt behind her, the very same legs he had secretly lusted at. She shifted and her calves tightened more, opening her sex to his view... and his use.

Slowly and deliberately, Robert worked his way up her body with his hands and tongue.. the insides of her ankles, her calves, and when he reached that sensitive area behind her knees, he used a light touch that seemed to drive her wild with passion as a loud moan escaped her lips. His hands instinctively moved to massaging her inner thighs as he slowly kissed his way up. When he got to her ass, he gently bit on the soft flesh. Startled she gasped and he began licking and sucking her cheeks, followed by a series of random bites… oh how he wanted her, he wanted to taste the sweetness of her wet glistening pussy, but he wanted her to literally beg for it. I wanted to know that she wanted it as badly as he did. He would continue his teasing. Robert began to lightly blow across her entire pubic area.

She moaned louder in response and fought against her restraints to push herself back unto his mouth. Oh how she wanted him to touch her at her very centre, she needed him, and the teasing was beginning to frustrate her. "Oh oh, this feels soo good" she purred.

Hearing this only egged him on, he moved his lips to her inner thigh and imparted light caresses on his way up. When he finally reached her mound, the core of this woman's passion, he reached out with his tongue and slightly tickled her. She moaned even more "Oh please please stop your teasing, I need you please, suck me, please suck my pussy"

Hearing her words he began his assault in earnest, licking up and down her slit, then penetrating her lips with his tongue. Moving down towards her clit, capturing the swollen bud causing a serge through her body that made her moan even louder than before.

As she shivered from first contact, he began his sucking with such an intensity. God she tasted so good, she was intoxicating, and he wanted to drink her, all of her, he wanted to draw her juices out of her and taste it. As he worked on her his hand reached at her entrance he inserted one finger, feeling her muscles allow him in the grip his fingers. Oh she was so, sweet, and tight and warm. Removing his finger he trailed it up to her puckered hole., lubricating it with her sweet juices. He inserted the finger gently pushing past the first sphincter of muscle. With him working furiously at her clit, that was all it took to push her totally over the edge.

Cynthia began to convulse in torrents as her the peak of her orgasm rocked through her body. She squirmed and panted as he kept up the stimulation, crying out as two more followed. Never before had she cum like this. "Oh Robert, ahhhh…" was all she was able to mutter.

He didn't seem to mind her calling by his name this time. And he really didn't mind. He actually loved the way she cried out his name, and he knew by the end of the night she was going to be shouting it.

He raised up and walked around to the side of the table, gently caressing her back. "Ohh, my little Godiva you have pleased me so much, you are so sweet and beautiful and..." he trailed of as if in a daze from being between her legs. He removed the blind fold lowering his lips to her.

Cynthia accepted his lips in a passionate kiss, tasting her juices, the juices he so enjoyed.

"Oh Robert, it is you who have pleased me, but I want you, more of you, I want …" she seemed at lost for words.

He got up and made his way around the table, releasing her, limb by limb.

"Tell me Cynthia, Tell me what is it you want" he said as he assisted her up ff the table, guiding her into a sitting position.

"I want you Robert. I want to feel you, I want to feel your cock, I want you to fill me, I want you to take me... for I am yours"

He stepped infront of her, embracing her. Oh god how he wanted her. He bent taking one nipple into his mouth, sending her wild.

Her hands fumbled at his pant waist. How she needed him.

He couldn't stand it any more. He needed her. NOW. He hurriedly assisted her in removing his clothes. Kicking his pants off he embraced her again, feeling her breasts, the breasts he loved for the first time against his bare skin. She pulled herself forward on the table grinding her pelvis against his throbbing hard-on. He didn't need any more encouragement. He lined up his cock with the entrance of her wetness, her sweetness. It pressed between her glistening pussy lips, he paused for a moment stroking her. Then slowly he began pushing his cock into her. She relaxed letting him in. Pausing, he draws out and then pushes another inch into her, he began a slow pushing and thrusting momentum. He buried his face in her neck, as he revelled in the sweetness of her pussy. God!!, she was intoxicating,. His momentum built as she wrapped her legs around his thighs, urging him to take her deeper, harder. He could feel her arousal and excitement grow, feel the heat of her wet sex as he took her. He could feel her matching his strokes with her own passion.

He began to deepen his thrusts even more, plunging into her, she felt her body beginning to twitch deep down inside. She knew what was coming, she started trashing, gripping is back, pulling her self up onto him, off the table as her orgasm hits her body. An immense wrenching pull inside. She couldn't help but cry out his name and push up at him, moaning, as she contracted around him. Her cheeks squeezed against his grasp as he held her up, furiously pushing his cock into her. It was not long before he could feel the approach of his climax, the thick juices gathering for their explosive journey through the thick vein of his cock. His legs tightened and his fingers dug into her ass as he pumped into her, faster and faster. As he felt the convulsions of her orgasm begin to grip his swollen manhood, his back arched, and he let out a guttural moan against her neck as he released his seed while deep within her... exploding again and again as she spasmed around him.

When he was fully spent, he rested leaning against her, his breathing ragged, heart pounding. He could feel her heartbeat in her sex, feel it grip him as he rested in her, as his manhood began, reluctantly, to lose its rigidity, to pull from her until, finally, it slipped from her, leaving her open, wet with her juices, empty.

"Oh Robert.. you are just what I've needed" she whispered.

"Yes yes Baby you are what I need too, now and always. And you're not going anywhere tonight"

She smiled. She didn't want to be anywhere else. * * *

She now sat yet another Friday in his class. However this one she was in more of a torment than the last. Since she had left his house on Saturday morning, they had not spoken. Classes were just as normal. He treated her with the usual courtesy, nothing so much of a hint as to what had happened between them. How could he do this? Did he use her? What was this supposed to mean? Was this the betrayal of yet another man in her life? She was confused. Robert had brought out emotions in her that she didn't know existed. For the rest of the heavenly night they had made love, with him taking him time, pleasing her, bringing her to heights of ecstasy over and over. The things he told her, of how he wanted to be with her. Now here she was.

None the less she had completed his paper and handed it in Thursday. She had worked hard on it. Wanting to please him more than ever. Now she felt as though she should be regretting this. She should have worked on it for her, not to please him. Not after him treating her this way.

She looked up at him as he walked over to her desk dropping the returned paper on it, turning abruptly and walking back to the front.

She anxiously looked at it. No Grade?!?!.. There was nothing.

She paged through the paper and there on the very last page was a note.

"My dear Godiva. See me to discuss your grade"

She looked up and he was looking at her and she saw a twinkle in his eyes. She felt a sudden rush of emotions, happy and relieved. How could she ever have doubted him?

12