God's Design Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose admires her body and meets her first locals.
4.9k words
4.64
13.7k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banjosack
Banjosack
29 Followers

Chapter 2: Handsome bandits

My eyelids were once again heavy. I slowly opened them to see where I was. Even though I was told to expect it, what I saw still surprised me. A forest, a forest with trees unlike any I had seen before. The bark was grey and the leaves varied from green to orange. I suppose it could just be autumn, but it was in the middle of winter where I was. So either I'm in another world, or I've been sent forwards or backward in time.

Wow, another world and more than likely another me right? What was it Luros said, that he would make me almost irresistible to both men and women alike, huh? I'd best check to see what that entails.

With a little bit of hesitation, I stood up and looked down at my naked body. I heard a gasp escape my lips. My body had certainly changed, it was now what could only be described as any sissy boys goal, it was exactly as I always strived to look. My hips had widened more, my thighs had become a little thicker and my ass even rounder and plumper than it already was. My waist was thin, but not without definition, and the lumps on my chest had become almost breasts. Finally, my nipples had become a pretty pink and were larger and thicker than before.

On top of that with my smooth skin and small frame, it was almost impossible to tell I was even a man anymore. Still sat between my legs was my useless tiny dick, how am I irresistible to women exactly?

As I was stuck in thought about what the God could have meant by that, the gentle sound of something falling in water echoed in my ear. I turned my soft frame to see a small lake right next to me. How exactly did I not notice that? Am I really that narcissistic to not even notice a whole body of water sitting right next to me?

It was a good thing for me though, with such a still lake I could look at myself properly, see if the God changed anything in my face. I made my way over to the edge of the water to take in my appearance fully. Indeed my facial features had also been changed. Most noticeable was my short brown hair, it had been made black and was cut like how all the scene girls wore their hair back in my school days, only it came down to just above my shoulders.

My eyes were almost unchanged other than the eyelashes, which now were thick enough to have the look of mascara to them permanently. My lips, however, were thick enough already, now they were just a sexier shade of red and had an alluring natural gloss to them.

Honestly looking at my body as a whole, it was still just noticeable I was a man, yet even I couldn't help being in awe of the seduction of my own body. I felt a tingle rush through my body from my throat to my quivering hole. Ah, I've only just got here, yet my ass pussy is already begging for cocks.

I shook my head. I need to concentrate on the necessities first. To begin with, I'm not even wearing clothes, I know I plan to be doing a whole lot of fucking, but living without clothes is still quite impractical. Girls clothes would be preferable, some nice lacy lingerie too if that sort of thing exists in this world.

Of course, to find clothes I've probably got to find some sort of town or village, there will be men there, hopefully, horny ones. A lustful smile spread across my face as I chose a random direction and began to walk. A new life, where I can be myself all day, a whole new world to make my own.

I walked for several hours through the forest passing by all manner of wildlife, strange looking squirrels, wolves, birds and many other creatures. Some of which were completely alien to me, this was a different world and if it wasn't obvious before it is now.

What was most surprising is that even after what must have been three hours I had barely broken a sweat. I didn't feel the least bit tired. This must be the stamina that hunky God spoke of.

"Help!" As I was pushing a low branch out of the way I heard a voice in the distance. I could hear clearly from which direction it was coming in. "Please! Someone help us!" The voice cried out again.

I stood still for a moment and thought as my heart began to pound. My first encounter with anyone in this world and they're in need of help. If it's bandits or something, can I even do anything about that? I clenched my fists. It's not like I can just leave them.

Suddenly as soon as I began to run I was already through another treeline, I must have been as fast as an Olympic runner. This must be another one of Luroses gifts. "Anyone! HELP!" I heard the cry much closer now. I could also make out the sound of laughter and some sort of struggle.

I looked dead ahead of me, in the close distance, I could see a road, or at least a dirt path. It must be where the cries are coming from. I stopped myself just before reaching the road to take a look. Peaking round I could see a small carriage and a group of three men surrounding it. They wore some sort of leather armor and all held swords. Cowering next to the carriage, I could see three more figures, but it was hard to make out any detail.

So bandits? That's the only thing they could be right? Bandits robbing a carriage. How come my first encounter with humans is so damn cliche. I guess I should probably do something, I just hope this doesn't lead to my second death, I've only just got here.

Calming myself down with a few deep breaths, I put on my most seductive smile and began to walk over to the bandits making sure my hips swayed as I walked. It's how I usually walked anyway. "Hey boys. How about you leave them alone and play with me instead." I suggested in a sultry tone.

"Huh?" The bandits turned around, their angry expressions turning to surprise. Mine did too. I felt my waiting little asspussy twitch, each of the three bandits was incredibly good looking and muscular too. The one I assume to be the leader as he had a higher quality looking armor wore a crimson headband with long dark curly hair flowing behind his ears. To his right stood a man with a shaved head and an impressive beard. Then to the left a pretty boy with short flowing blonde wavy hair.

The lead bandit sniggered. "Look what we have here boys. I've never seen a boy with a body so girly before." He got right up to me. "If it weren't for that pathetic excuse for a dick you have I would have thought you were a girl." He grinned. My eyes drifted towards his crotch, there was a very defined and clear bulge in there only making my body twitch in anticipation. The bandit frowned then began to laugh again. "So scared you can't even talk eh? Don't worry, we'll have our fun with you after we're done here." He kissed my open mouth before turning around.

Huh, what? Oh no, I was too dazed that I didn't even reply. I jogged up to the man and grabbed his arm. "Wait have me instead!" I begged, for both my sake and theirs.

The bandit turned his head. "Sorry kid, you'll have to wait your turn." He growled before trying to wrench his arm free. Wait? Was that his full strength? It felt like barely anything. "What the? How come I can't get free." He complained trying to yank himself away.

Of course. That God of Lust also said something about strength didn't he? Did he know I'd need it for times like this? "Raeder, what's happenin' here?" The blonde bandits came walking over.

A grin spread across my face, if I can't convince them with my body, then I'll just have to force them to give up. I grabbed the leaders arm with both hands and threw him at the pretty boy. The quick as a flash I leaped towards the final bandits punching him in the gut.

All three were down in an instant. I looked at my hands, I can't believe I actually did that. "T-thank you." A soft voice behind me said.

I turned to see who it was that I rescued. Two feminine boys sat by the carriage being shielded by a girl that looked about the same age. They must have been eighteen, perhaps a little older.

They were a little shorter than me all with petite frames. The boys had expensive looking clothing with shorts and long socks. They must have been twins as they bore the same odd blue hair and black eyes. What was strangest about their appearances though, were their long elf-like ears.

The girl had purple hair with grey eyes and surprisingly large breasts barely hidden below a maid uniform. I could only conclude that these are two noble boys being escorted somewhere by their maid and it just so happens that all three are very pretty. The girl cautiously stood up and bowed. "I-I thank you for saving us from the bottom of my heart." She told me. Now i looked carefully I could see her cheeks were flushed red and she fidgeted. Is she attracted to me? Oh wait I am naked.

I looked over at the boys and their reaction was much the same. "It's no problem. I just thought I could help." I replied.

One of the noble boys stood to his feet too. "No problem? You saved our lives, there must be some way we can repay you." He said determinedly. Although I swear he glanced down at dick.

I thought for a moment, I can think of many things they could do to repay me back, but I'm not into blackmail. Although one of them certainly seems interested in that... No I thought of something. "Alright then. This may be an odd request, but could you tell me... What your species is?" I asked tilting my head.

The two standing up looked at each other confused. "Spe-species?" The noble boy asked. I nodded my head. "Well, we're Kuupi." He said.

Nope never heard of them. "Okay. Well, are you young? Are all the members of your species that size?" I continued.

The Kuupi nobleman nodded. "In human terms, I'm quite old, 102 in fact, but in human terms, I suppose that would be around twenty?" He told me. So I wasn't far off. "AS for appearance. This is just how Kuupi look. I've heard there are a lot of humans that love our species for that reason." He seemed to be glancing down at my body regularly, barely even trying to hide the tiny hard-on he had.

I felt saliva begin to flow into my mouth. They're older than me, but they're clearly inexperienced and very cute. I want to gobble them up, just because I like big dicks doesn't mean I don't like to do the devouring on occasion.

"Urgh." One of the bandits stirred behind me. Speaking of big dicks, it's time to enjoy my reward. I turned back to the bandits. "You three can go now if you want, I want to play with these handsome bandits." I told them as leaned down to the closest bandit.

"Play with?" The maid asked. I nodded as I began to unzip his pants. "Oh my." She exclaimed.

I turned to look at them. "So are you going, or do you want to stay and watch?" I asked them.

The noble boys hands drifted to the bulge in his pants, whilst the maid and other boy squirmed uncomfortably, cheeks still flushed. "Watch." The noble boy replied meekly.

I grinned. "That's what I thought." I replied.

As I pulled down the bandits pants I felt my heart beat and my cheeks turn red, slowly I unveiled my treat. Finally, the first bandits' cock was revealed, not only were they handsome, but it looked like their cocks were impressive too. It was hard, with its veins sticking out, the head was thick and glistened. I licked my lips as my tight little hole began to ache.

With no further delay, I began to lick the base of the head, stroking the shaft with my left hand and moving my right to my begging ass. Placing two fingers inside I felt a rush of pleasure course through me. I knew my prostate was and it seemed even more sensitive than before. With a moan of pleasure, I continued to finger my plump boy pussy.

With muffled moans of pleasure, I wrapped my thick red lips around the head of his pulsating dick. I licked the base of his shaft as I moved my head rhythmically. My first dick in this world and it was delicious. It filled my mouth to it's every corner, and I couldn't ask for more.

"Ooh fuck." I looked up, the bandit had finally woken up fully, his face twisted in pleasure as I took his juicy cock deeper and deeper in my mouth. "Oh my fucking God. How are you so good bitch?" He moaned as he quickly placed a hand on the back of my head forcing his cock deeper.

I could have fought back, he wasn't strong enough to force me to anything, luckily for him, I love forceful men. Slowly he forced his length down my throat, filling it completely. My whole body shivered, I love cock in my throat. I love the feeling of having it filled, I love the look on their faces as they're wrapped in nothing but pleasure. I love taking it all the way to the base and feeling their balls filled with their delicious juices on my tongue.

The lead bandit grabbed my hair with his other hand gripping hard as he thrust his veiny cock in and out of my throat. I began to writhe in pleasure as he continually beat my throat. My mind grew hazy as I punished my ass even harder than before. His precum began to trickle down my throat, the taste and smell driving me insane.

Hearing my moans the bandit began to laugh breathlessly. "I. Can't. Believe. You're. Enjoying. This. You. Fucking slut!" He growled as he gave a hard strong thrust. I looked up at him, my eyes barely responding to me as I drowned in pleasure. Begging him to say more, insult me more, degrade me more, I'm a slut, I exist to be fucked and know it.

He grinned. "You even enjoy that. If I knew you were so useless in front of cocks I would have gotten mine out earlier." He chastised me. Everything he said only made it feel better. His strong rough hands gripped my head harder as his thrusts became more and more violent, tears formed in my eyes and my drool fell to the floor in puddles. The man pinched his eyes shut as he bit his lip. "I'm cummin'! I'm gonna coat you in my fucking cum!" He yelled leaning his entire body back.

His dick twitched as he tried to pull out, but I wouldn't let him as I held onto him keeping his cock in my mouth. I felt a stream of hot thick semen rush out filling what little room I had left in my ready mouth. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" The bandit exclaimed as I greedily sucked every last drop of cum out of his delicious cock.

With exhaustion, the bandit dropped his hand to the floor next to him as his sloppy cock slipped out of my mouth. I opening my jaw and let the steamy mouthwatering cum fall into my hands. He must have been saving up for a while, my hands and mouth were both still coated in it. I took a deep breath of the meal in front of me making my mind go blank. It was so musky, so mature and so delicious. Without wasting any more time I hungrily lapped up the cockjuice, feeling it slither down my eager throat. After I was done I licked my soft lips, the taste of the cum still lingering on them.

"Delicious.." I moaned as I began to move my body seductively. More, I wanted more. My hands moved to my nipples and I began to flick them. Then twist them, they grew hard and were made even pinker. Each twist sent a convulsion of pleasure to my boypussy, which had yet to be filled. I turned my head to look at the bandit. "Ready for round tw-" he lay on the floor, utterly exhausted, his masterful cock lying limply between his legs.

My bottom lip poked out. How disappointing, only one little orgasm and he's gone. "We'll take you up on that offer." I turned to see the other two bandits now standing up with their cocks hanging out. The pretty boys' cock was long and thin but with a very wide head. Whilst the bearded bandits' cocks stood both very thick and very long. In fact, it was one of the biggest dicks I'd ever seen.

A smile spread across my lips and I continued to play with my nipples. I stuck my tongue out. "Come on then." Strings of saliva reached down from the roof of my mouth to my curled tongue. "Fuck my throat." I told them seductively.

The pretty boy took a deep gulp and rushed over. "Fuck yes." He grunted as grabbed my hair with one hand and forced his cock down my throat. My ass wobbled as my body began to twitch, already I had another cock in my throat. This day couldn't get any better.

Then I felt my peachy ass being lifted into the air as the other bandit made his way to my back. "If he gets that hole, i get this one." He licked his fingers before shoving them inside my puckered hole. My body lurched forward as every inch of it shivered with pleasure, the pretty boys lock hard dick was thrust down my throat all the way to the base. This was heaven.

I felt the bearded bandit's finger wriggle around insides me, caressing my pleasure spot, precum began to drip out of my obsolete little dick. I felt the pleasure on both ends grow and grow, until just before climax, then he took his fingers out.

"Not yet slut. You're gonna cum from this." He grinned bringing his massive cock up to my now gaping hole. I nodded my head, my eyes pleading with him to do it. Without any hesitation, he grabbed my thick hips and thrust his whole length inside. My body lifted off the ground and I let out a muffled scream.

Each thrust kept me screaming in pleasure, my eyes began to roll into the back of my head. Both of my holes were now fully filled and I couldn't think of anything other than cock. "Oh shit. This bitch is the best I've had." The pretty boy groaned.

"His pussy is pulling me. It's like it was made for dicks." The other one said as he slammed his balls against my ass. "Look at that ass. What a filthy slut." He scolded me and began to spank me. That was it for me, my body exploded in orgasm as my useless dick began to spray cum.

That didn't stop them though, the more I writhed the harder they thrust, I came over and over again. A lasting orgasm. I couldn't think, I couldn't see all I could feel was the pleasure. At some point, the pretty boy came and ended up on the floor in the same state as his leader. My girly screams began to ring out of my slobbery cum soaked mouth.

The other bandit carried on, wanting to savor my asspussy for as long as he could, but even he couldn't hold out forever. "Shit. Shiiit." He shouted as his cum poured inside me. There was so much, it began to leak out the opening and drip down onto my own balls. Finally, his dick stopped pulsating and slowly he slipped it out, collapsing just like the other.

I breathed heavily, sweat covering my glistening dickjuice soaked body. A more than satisfied smiled glazed across my face as I gathered the cum that had dribbled out of my mouth. I began to slurp happily on the rest of my meal. Savouring the feeling of hot cum inside me. My hole twitched as more oozed out of it, the pleasure was like no other.

Finally, after having consumed my fill, I sat down on the wild grass and let back looking at the sky. I think I'm going to like it here if only all confrontations ended that way. My body was still convulsing slightly, the after effects from any good orgy.

"Are you okay?" I heard the maid call out to me. My vision came back in to focus, I had completely forgotten about the horny short Elves. Looking at her, it was clear to see that the dress around her crotch was soaked through. She was breathing heavy and her entire face shone red.

I looked past her to see her noble lords in similar situations. The one that spoke to me had clearly been masturbating as he was hurryingly putting his shorts back on, possibly hoping I didn't notice. Whilst the other seemed to still have his hand down the back of his shorts. A sissy in the making possibly? Maybe they both are? I have no problem introducing them to this wonderful world. I looked back at the maid. "I'm more than okay." I grinned. "It's been a lifetime since I had a good fuck." Technically true, but it is also technically true that it's been less than a day. Then again this is a different body, might explain why I was so damn horny.

The maid was shaking slightly. "Oh... Good." She replied fiddling with her dress. "The masters, uh requested that I offer you a lift in our carriage to their mansion." She told me her voice wavering.

Banjosack
Banjosack
29 Followers
12