God's Design Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up and looked at the boys who looked away from me. "Is that so?" I replied smiling. "Well it just so happens I was looking for a town or something. I suppose a mansion will do too." I grinned.

The maids face perked up. "Oh really? That's so great. We have, uh, we have changes of clothes in the carriage if you'd like?" She asked.

The Kuupi noblemen wore tight shorts which clearly showed of their petite feminine backsides and legs, they also had thin silky shirts with little scarfs. It certainly isn't what I'd usually wear, but the shorts were delectable. "Happily." I replied once again.

The maid helped me up even with her body shaking as the two boys stood too. "Those are Tawi and Rali Sorwinter, they're the twin children of the Sorwinter trading company. I am their personal maid, Lacil." She told me bowing.

In reply, I nodded my head. "My names..." This is a new world where I can be myself, they don't need to know what name I used to have. I can just use the name of my true self here, no more lying. "My names Rose." I answer smiling. Finally, I felt truly free, I always felt my last life was perfect, but there was always that niggling feeling, I was lying to my family and my friends. I loved them all, but I couldn't deny who I was.

Now, I don't have to, what a beautiful feeling. "It is a pleasure Sir Rose." She smiled. "Or is it Lady Rose?" She asked tilting her head.

I let out a soft laugh. "It's either. I'm a boy, but I'm also a girl. Then, I'm also neither. So I don't mind what you call me." I told her with a smile.

Lacil backed up, her cheeks flushing red once again. "Oh, well. Sir Rose it is then." She replied stuttering. "Uh. Now, we must be off before those bandits wake again. Lord Tawi, would you mind helping our savior to the carriage." She asked the boy that had talked to me previously. She feels more like a Mother than a Maid, they were probably brought up by her.

He nodded. "Gladly." He replied as he walked over to me. Tawi seemed to be a lot more talkative than his brother, who I hadn't heard mutter a single thing. Perhaps he's shy?

The boy wouldn't look me in the eye as he led me to the carriage door, his brother already waiting inside. His face was twisted with embarrassment as he opening the door for me. I stepped up into the carriage and sat down, it was quite spacious for such a short species.

Tawi followed closely behind and closed the door behind him, as soon as he did the carriage began to move. "Would you- like to try something on?" He asked me turning to face the other side of the carriage where a suitcase sat.

"In here? I guess it is roomy enough. Sure, thanks." I replied cheerfully.

He nodded and lent down to open the suitcase, then Rali leant in to help him look too. What struck my visions was the twos perfectly shaped petite asses. Round yet tight and small. Rali stood out the most out of the two of them, he must eat a little more as despite being so tiny, he was a little chubby. His legs squeezed out of the bottom of the shorts, leaving a sexy sight. His ass a little bigger than his brothers too. I could also make out the bulges in their skintight shorts as they were still horny from before.

I've helped reign in other sissies before, turning them into the cock loving sluts they need to be and I could see doing the same for these two. Their bodies were irresistibly cute and sexy. If I had a dick like those bandits, I would train these two personally. I bit my lip just thinking about how good they must feel, the cute little moans they would let out, then let out a sigh. I guess it's a shame all I have is this tiny little...

I looked down at my crotch. I must say, what I saw surprised me as much as anything else did today. Sat where my sissy cock usually was, was a very long, very thick and very veiny dick. It stood even longer than the bearded bandits. How did this happen? Just ten minutes ago it was limply swaying back and forth as I was pounded.

Is this also Luroses doing? He did say I'd be irresistible to women, but... Is this what he meant? Do I have a magic dick that gets big when I want to do the fucking? No way, that's just too good to be true right?

I looked down again, what I saw was most definitely real. A real man's cock on my body. I couldn't help but smile. Receiving dick is the greatest pleasure in life, but that doesn't mean I never wanted to give it. Once again, this world has granted me something great.

Which also gave me an idea. "Boys." I said, making the two turn around their eyes turning wide when they saw me. "You know you said you wanted to pay me back?" I grinned as motioned towards my thick cock.

Rali opened his mouth and licked his lips as the bulge tightened in his shorts. He was hungry for dick, that was clear. I looked over to Tawi whose eyes were still wide and in shock. He couldn't take his eyes off of my member. "You want us. To do what you were doing?" He asked me shakily, as sweat ran down his forehead.

I nodded my head and stretched my arms out. "You don't want to?" I asked him.

Tawi looked over to Rali who looked back at him, before taking a deep gulp. Then with shaky hands, he began to undo the buttons on his shorts. Rali quickly followed his more talkative brothers lead and began to remove his too. I could feel my dick twitch, it wanted these Kuupi and so did I. First the bandits and now this? I can already tell, I'm going to love this world.

*****

Message from author: I don't know if writing messages here is a little unorthodox, but I just wanted to let everyone know this was my first attempt at writing a sex scene. I hope it wasn't too bad. Thank you to everyone who made me want to write chapter two because chapter one did better than I expected. Lot's of love xx

12