God's Good Graces

Story Info
Gay and lesbian incest at church.
5.4k words
4.49
11.9k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas Grace was the pastor of the local church in his small town. His wife Julie, and their 2 kids, Rebecca and T.J. were 20 and 18 respectively. All 4 of them were your typical upstaging Christians who were at their church at least 5 times a week preparing and participating in many church functions.

Rebecca was a sophomore at the local community college and still living at home with her parents and brother to save money.

T.J. {Thomas Junior) had recently graduated from highschool as valedictorian. He was well respected in the town for his moral, kind, and thoughtful behavior.

Julie was the good housewife to the pastor, and a great mother to her children. Always there to help with any problems they may have, providing wise advice and guidance but allowing her children to make their own decisions. She trusted them to make good, well informed decisions. She performed her wifely duties without complaint and did it well.

One thing that neither member of the Grace family knew was that each of them had a secret. A big secret. Secret desires that they kept closely to themselves. Not even telling their closest friends.

One Sunday morning before church services started is when our adventure begins. A series of happy accidents would occur that would change the family dynamics for the rest of their lives.

Sunday morning. 6:15 am. Rebecca sat at the dining table reading her notes on Leviticus. Her hand had stopped her scribbling when she noticed something that made her stir. She tightened her knees together as she felt a familiar heat radiating from within and spreading to those most intimate parts of her body.

It was a joy for her to get to witness these special moments whenever they occurred.

What had suddenly brought Rebecca to near orgasm without even touching herself was her favorite image. The image of Julie Grace walking into the kitchen. With her back to Rebecca as she walked to the refrigerator, the only thing separating Rebecca's view of what she perceived as the most perfect round ass she had ever seen was the thin, silky material of her mother's short nightgown.

Rebecca's secret was her desire to feel, smell, and taste every inch of the beautiful woman in front of her. Her own mother.

Rebecca hadn't always had a crush on her mother. A spark lit inside her one day as she walked through the front door of the house. She had left school early due to the professors personal life interfering with her education.

As she entered the home she made no sound. Her father had recently oiled the hinges to stop the ear biting creak of the door every time it was opened. This fact wouldn't have made much of a difference as her mother was vacuuming, with her earbuds in, almost completely nude. She swayed back and forth pushing the vacuum across the living room floor. Shaking her perfect rump to the rhythm of the music only she could hear.

Rebecca was stopped dead in her tracks as she took in the most beautiful and erotic sight she had seen in her 20 years on this earth. To her mind, nothing has, and never will compare to the shapely ass slowly swinging in front of her. From that moment on she was hooked. There was almost no reprieve from the sinful thoughts that bounced like grasshoppers in her mind on a daily, sometimes hourly basis.

This particular Sunday morning Rebecca had to literally bite her lips together to keep from moaning out loud for fear of giving up her true deep desire for the woman who brought her into this world as Julie absentmindedly bent at the waist to get the creamer for her morning coffee. Doing so revealed what Rebecca had prayed for many times. Her mother wasn't wearing panties which soaked Rebecca's as she got a good long look at her mother's beautifully puckered asshole.

There was only one Sunday Service on her mind and it was to service her mother's gorgeous body in all the ways she could think of. She was in her own little heaven.

-

Sunday morning. 6:21 am. Thomas Grace stood with his hand on the cold brass knob of the bathroom door at the end of the short hallway at the top of the stairs. Hand poised as he internally debated on whether or not to open the door. Just on the other side was the object of his recently acquired obsession. His 18 year old son.

Not only was T.J. one of the smartest kids to ever graduate from the one highschool that educated the young citizens of the three surrounding towns, he was also a fantastic athlete. Quarter back of the football team, star player on the golf team, and the fastest swimmer in the state according to his most recent win that gave him his new, shiny trophy.

What initiated his sexual fantasies towards his young son was the day he headed to the garage to retrieve his study Bible from the front seat of his late model sedan.

As he entered the garage he went unnoticed by T.J. who was lying on his back lifting more wait than Thomas could imagine lifting himself.

Wearing nothing but the tightest, smallest gym shorts, a pair of running shoes with no socks, and a sheen of sweat, Thomas was no better than a deer in the road ahead of a cars high beam headlights as he stood soaking up the image that will be burned in his mind forever.

Thomas felt it immediately. His cock twitched. His stomach tightened, and for reasons he didn't understand at the moment, his asshole convulsed as it tightened and loosened.

The unanticipated sensations caused Thomas to inhale sharply. T.J. noticing the sound, racked his weights and sat up.

With an eye twinkling smile T.J. said "Hi daddy" to his father standing, dumbfounded, in the doorway between the garage and kitchen.

Thomas couldn't control his penis as it became engorged from hearing the word "Daddy". He hadn't been called Daddy in a few years and his heart skipped a beat as he responded with a small catch in his throat "H-hi son, getting a good workout?" Saying this as he avoided eye contact and retrieved his Bible from the front seat.

20 minutes later Thomas was in desperate need to relieve his bladder. Steam escaped as the door cracked slowly open. Once the fog began to evaporate an outline of a perfect specimen stood, turned slightly towards the mirror to the left of the door.

Thomas once again was struck, unable to move or look away from this Adonis. The ever clearing silhouette of his teenage son, large flaccid penis hung invitingly. The rock hard washboard abs demanding to be touched. The tight ass, Thomas thought, needed to be kneaded.

It took all of Thomas's will power to quietly close the door and walk away.

Now on this fateful Sunday morning, as Thomas stood waiting for his mind to make a decision, the door opened startling both Thomas, and T.J. causing the later to drop his towel.

Thank you Jesus Thomas thought as he watched the cloth fall and got a good look at his son's perfect dick. Even soft it was a magnificent member. The large, spongy head was inviting Thomas to kneel down and kiss it, touch it, and lather it with his wet tongue.

Once again Thomas felt his pants tighten, but he stopped himself from fellating his boy.

As T.J. knelt to retrieve his dropped towel Thomas was gifted with the sight of his son's beautiful ass.

And as T.J. stood up he was met with his father's bulge, big and straining the khakis barely holding it back.

Was that a smile on his son's lips as he was face to crotch with his father?

All too soon the moment was over and Thomas started to urinate as he heard his son's bedroom door almost close. Thomas noticed his son's door was open a few inches as he walked by.

Unable to stop himself he needed another glimpse of his gorgeous son. With his eye to the crack of the door he watched as his son stood in the middle of his room, completely nude and stroking his growing member.

Thomas was loosing his battle with his own self control as he took began to rub his dick through his pants. He couldn't stop the moan coming from deep within when his son bent down to slide his underwear up his toned legs.

Hearing the sound, T.J. looked back through his legs with a smirk on his face. Unbeknownst to his father, T.J. had secret desires of his own.

-

Julie picked up her favorite hazelnut creamer from the bottom shelf of the fridge and closed the door and turned toward the coffee pot at the end of the counter opposite the refrigerator. The slight turn to the right put Rebecca in her peripheral view. Her daughter was staring at if in a daydream. Eyes glazed and mouth slightly open. Was she drooling?

Julie fantasized that the reason for her daughters expression was because of her. She had consciously wore her most sexy nightgown this morning wanting to catch the eye of her own crush, her daughter.

There was no starting point of sudden lust, no grand revelation. She just noticed one day that she had been noticing Rebecca more and more. Appreciating the curvature of her womanly form.

Julie was slightly worried and extremely excited by this. She had never looked at a woman with sexual desire before and she was actually happy that these thoughts were keeping her mind occupied as she busied herself with her chores throughout the day.

Her imagination ran wild with the idea of tasting her only daughters lips...both sets. She found herself sneaking off to a private corner of the house, and sometimes even the church to recall the erotic image of Rebecca in her tight bathing suit sunning in the yard. Oiled and glistening in the afternoon sunlight, she looked like a devil in an angle's body. Rebecca, to Julie, was the sexiest woman she had ever seen. The fact that she was able to see this beauty on a daily basis was more than she could ever hope for.

-

Sunday morning. 8:30 am. The family, finished with breakfast and wearing their finest church clothes backed out of the garage and drove to the church. Each member of the family had a fantasy playing on loop in the back of their mind as the rolled to a stop in the Pastors designated parking spot near the front of the building.

The men had to discreetly adjust their boners before exiting the car, and they all tried to reduce the flushed look on their faces. Some days were harder than others to keep the sexual thoughts from the forefront of their minds. Today was a hard day for sure.

Throughout the sermon pastor Thomas Grace would stutter on his words when he looked out and saw his son staring intently back at him. Every time he caught his son's eye an image of his son between himself and the podium, on his knees with a mouthful of his own fathers cock kept flashing in his head.

It was the most exciting thing to him as he imagined this taboo scenario while preaching God's good word.

It was a good thing that the podium was there to block his raging hard-on from the view of the congregation.

As her father gave his sermon, Rebecca was scooting herself slowly closer to her mother sitting to her left. She just wanted to feel her warmth, and maybe touch her thigh without being noticed.

It did not go unnoticed. Julie felt butterflies as she felt the soft touch of her daughters pinky finger brush her leg just above her knee. She had to stop herself from spreading her legs wide and scooting to the edge of the pew to allow her gorgeous daughter better access.

To Julie's mind Rebecca was just fidgety from the long sermon. She must be bored and restless. That didn't stop her from fantasizing her young, beautiful daughter slowly slide her skirt up her thighs and lightly dragging her fingers up and down her soft skin eventually stopping at her warm panty covered pussy, moving the gusset aside to gain access to her warm, we folds.

She stifled a small help when she felt Rebecca start to pull the hem of her skirt jus above the knee, so slowly and deliberately. There was no mistaking the motion for anything other than her daughters attempt to touch flesh to flesh.

Her heart was racing, thumping in her chest so violently fast she was sure the whole congregation could hear it. She turned her head slightly to see, out of the corner of her eye, the slightly upturned corner of her daughters mouth, and a similar expression to the one she had this morning.

Finally they both caught each other's inconspicuous gaze. They both smiled slightly...and Rebecca put her palm fully on Julie's naked thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze.

This time Julie did let out a slight moan, but recovered by turning it into an "amen". Rebecca's smile widened as she realized her mother was enjoying the attention.

-

After the service was the monthly potluck held at the church. All that was on Julie's mind was finding a dark, secret area of the church to relieve her stopping pussy. Just a quick rub and then she would be able to pay attention to her surroundings. She had already almost dropped a scoop of potatoes as she spooned it onto Mrs. Fletcher's plate.

She excused herself and headed for the room where they held Sunday school. It was dark and secluded and would give her adequate privacy to masturbate to a mind clearing orgasm. She wasn't the only one with this idea.

-

Rebecca meandered through the crowd of church goers, saying her hello's to the few people that would stop her here and there.

She had a destination in mind. The one place she knew she could be alone long enough to rub out a quick one and satisfy her lust, if not in the way she would like with who she would like, but it would have to do.

She quickly entered the Sunday school room and closed the door. She turned to see the most wonderfully exciting thing she could ever hope for. Her mother sitting in the chair by the desk with her hand three fingers deep sloshing in her wet pussy.

Julie heard the door closed and froze. Before she could remove her hand and return her skirt to a more modest position her daughter gasped. Rebecca was here and was coming closer.

She removed her fingers, but instead of lowering her skirt she spread her knees as far as they would go and grinned.

-

T.J. sat with his back to the door in his father's chair in the Pastors office. He was looking intently at his phone in his right hand while his left hand rubbed his throbbing cock in his left hand.

A few weeks ago he had caught a glimpse of what would become his new obsession. His father had fallen asleep in his lounge chair. Wearing nothing but a pair of loose boxer shorts, his penis was clearly visible as it had tumbled out through the opening in the front.

With wide eyes and licked lips he took 3 pictures of his father's big, soft cock with his phone. The phone that was currently in his hand as he touched his own ever growing cock while looking at his favorite of the 3.

T.J. lost track of time as he teased his hardened dick through the soft material of his dress slacks. He didn't realize the potluck had ended and the only people that remained were his parents and sister.

Unable to hold off any longer T.J. opened his fly and took out his fully erect penis and slowly slid his fist up and down his 8 inches of hard flesh.

That was when his father decided to enter the office to do some church business.

-

Rebecca waisted no time closing the distance between herself and her sexy as hell mommy. And mommy was what she called her as she placed her hands on both of her Mommy's knees and slid down onto her own. She brought her face close inline with her mothers and they began breathing into each other's mouths as they caught themselves in their gaze. Desire, a burning need was felt between the both of them. No words were spoken as Rebecca leaned the last inch to press her lips to her Mommy's. They both let out a moan from deep within.

They began to kiss in earnest, opening their mouths and tentatively touching their tongues together. Julia thought to herself that her daughters lips and tongue tasted so much better than she ever imagined.

Slowly Rebecca started kissing her mother's face to her ear where she nibbled a bit before snaking her tongue down her Mommy's neck. She licked and sucked on her collarbone as Julie giggled and groaned with sexual excitement.

One button, then two buttons undone as Rebecca began to remove her mother's blouse. She kissed the blushing flesh of her mother's chest just above the swell of her breasts. Luck was on her side as she noticed the front clasp of her Mommy's bra. Opened with a quick flick Julie's heavy round tits spilled out into the open.

Grasping a tit in each hand, Rebecca started to draw circles, tracing around her mother's left areola. More moaning from Julie told Rebecca that she was doing well and encouraged to continue.

And continue she did. Dragging her tongue down between the cleft between her mother's breasts the brief journey ended with Rebecca's tongue tickling inside her Mommy's belly button. More moans of encouragement. More insensitive to continue further down. Rebecca was bursting with excitement and shaking with nerves, but she was having the most wonderful time of her young life.

-

Thomas stood behind his son and watched with growing excitement as he jerked his big beautiful cock while looking at a pornographic image of a large soft penis.

As he stood, trying to be as quiet as possible he heard the words that changed his world for the better.

"Feed me your cock, Daddy. I need it so bad."

He couldn't believe his luck. His son wanted him as much as he wanted his son.

Thomas wasted no time freeing his growing dick from the front of his pants. Placing a hand on the top of the chair he turned it and said "it would be my pleasure, son."

T.J. mouth was open in an O of surprise. Open wide enough for his father to push the warm spongy tip right past his lips. A brief pause as they both moaned and then T.J. started to suck his daddy's dick with enthusiasm and without hesitation. He was so happy to finally have one of the prizes he had been wanting. The next prize he wanted started to squirt into his mouth after he reached into his father's pants and squeezed his big balls.

"Yes baby, yes baby. Just like that" Tomas repeated over and over while his only son worshipped his cock, and the a long "Mmmmmmmmmm." as he came in his boys hot mouth.

Once his softening cock slipped out of T.J. mouth with a wet suck sound Thomas dropped his pants and then dropped to his knees. He was determined to give a better blowjob than his son did...and that was the best blowjob he'd ever had.

Accepting his own challenge, Thomas proceeded to try and fit as much cock down his throat as he possibly could. He didn't except to gag as much as he did, but that didn't dissuade him from attempting multiple times until he finally felt the little pop at the back of his throat to signify success at getting this wonderfully delicious cock down his throat. He was going to give his son a blowjob that would ruin all other blowjobs that weren't from his own father.

The moans coming from deep inside his son were telling him that he was succeeding.

-

Sunday afternoon. 2:17 pm.

Deborah Saunders entered through the back entrance of the church. She had forgotten her cellphone in the drawer of her desk.

She was the new Sunday school teacher.

She had moved out of state with her husband 3 years prior and returned 6 months ago after her divorce was finalized.

As she approached the door to the Sunday school room she could hear a faint, but familiar sound coming from inside. The moaning and the grunting. It was the unmistakable sound of sex.

Her first instinct was to retreat and come back for her phone once she knew it was safe to enter the room. That was what she was about to do when she was stopped by clear words. Loudly spoken words.

What she heard made her insides flip with excitement.

"It can't be" she said to herself feeling like a year long prayer had finally been answered.

What she heard were 2 voices. One said with an almost desperate tone "Yes mommy, put your finger in my ass! That feels so good".

12