God's Good Graces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she heard were 2 voices. One said with an almost desperate tone "Yes mommy, put your finger in my ass! That feels so good". The next voice said seductively "You like that, Becca? You like it when mommy puts her finger in your ass while she eats your perfect pussy?"

She knew those voices. They were the voices of the 2 women who had been the downfall of her marriage. She had continuous ongoing daydreams of being in between the legs of each of these 2 women. She was constantly distracted by her thoughts and new sexual awakening that she lost all interest in her husband to the point he had enough.

She loved her husband, but finally allowed herself to admit that she was no longer in love with him, and no longer sexually aroused by him.

Her obsession began about a year ago when she was in town visiting family. Her sister, her sister's husband, and their 2 kids had invited her to stay for a week while her own husband was out of country on business. It was a perfect opportunity to spend quality time with the people she loved the most.

-

The Grace family were more than pleased to have the company of of Julie's youngest sister, Debbie. They planned a trip to their cabin up north to spend a relaxing few days by the beautiful lake.

This is why she felt the first stirrings of sexual desire.

She had been standing at the kitchenette sink, looking out at the lake shore as she observed the most beautiful sight she had ever witnessed. A young, beautifully sexy woman was climbing onto the dock holding a small piece of cloth in her hand. The small piece of cloth was the top of her nieces bikini. It must have fallen off while she was having her morning swim.

Her breasts were gorgeous, she thought to herself. A thought that Debbie never imagined she would have. A thought that excited her to no end.

As she watched Becca pull herself, topless, over the last rung of the latter her hand drifted down to her own dampening crotch. Determined to satisfy her aching snatch for just a little bit she was ripped out of her daydream by the sound of her sister coming out of the bathroom. She must not have known anyone else was up as she walked out completely nude after taking her shower.

Debbie froze. Standing as still as possible watching her sister's ass bouncing with every step she took down the hall to her room. It was at that moment Debbie knew she would be listing after her sister and niece for the rest of her life. No other sexual fantasies would ever be able to touch the fantasy she was playing out in her head at that moment.

After that she had to remove herself from the room when either Julie or Becca were near. She couldn't trust herself to not grab them, kiss them, and fondle them all over.

It was a bittersweet moment when she had to leave. She knew that all other sexual activities had been ruined for her. She couldn't stop thinking about her nieces tits, or her sister's ass. She wanted a taste of both...and she prayed for God to allow it to happen.

-

T.J. unloaded a massive amount of cum deep in his father's throat, gagging him a bit, but not stopping his ministrations on his young boys large cock.

Thomas slowly stood up with a disappointed look on his face. He was disappointed that his new favorite toy wasn't hard anymore. He was disappointed that he couldn't continue fellating his son. He had momentarily forgotten that his son is an 18 year old with the over boiling hormones of a teenager in his prime. His son's cock began to twitch and become engorged once again and a smile spread across Thomas's face as he stared at the wakening snake in front of him.

"Open my top drawer and get the small tub with the blue lid. You and I aren't finished just yet"

T.J. opened the drawer and then handed his father the Vaseline and a smile just as big as his daddy's spread across his own face. This is turning out to be the best Sunday service ever he thought.

-

"Yes mommy. Please finger my ass. Eat my sloppy cunt while you finger my tight asshole! Oh God, that feels fantastic. Don't stop, mommy! I'm almost there...oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Yes baby, cum all over Mommy's face. Drench me in your juice, Becca! Give mommy all of your cum, baby girl!"

The words poured out of the cracks in the door jamb as Debbie pushed two fingers from her right hand into her drenched cunt and a finger from her left hand, coated with her pussy juices, into her asshole. She was biting her lip to keep from screaming obscenities while she came in unison with her hot little niece.

Debbie was in her own little heaven when she heard a loud "yes daddy! Take it daddy! Take it all!" Followed by a louder grunt and moans of pleasure coming from the farthest end of the building.

This didn't stop her from ravaging her own hot twat. It actually intensified the pleasure as she came all over her hands and thighs, soaking through her panties and dripping onto the floor between her feet. What a mess. What a glorious mess.

-

Thomas had taken the tub of Vaseline and scooped a large glob and started rubbing it all over T.J.'s large erect phallus, and then smeared what remained on his fingers all over his tight, untouched asshole.

He was ready to have his anal cherry taken by his sexy son. He was sure it was going to hurt, but he didn't care. He wanted to give this experience to his new lover. And that's what he was now, his lover. Thomas knew this wasn't going to be a one time thing. No, this was the start of a long term relationship with his son. He wanted to be his son's boyfriend. He was totally gay for his son, and he was loving every moment of it.

T.J. was very excited. Not only did he just receive his first blowjob ever, he was certain that it was the best he could have ever hoped for. Now his father was bent over the desk with a butt cheek in each hand spreading as wide as he could, waiting for the magnificent pain to arrive in the form of a thick, 8inch teenage cock.

He tore off all of his clothes as quickly as possible and stood behind his daddy, aimed the head of his swollen dick at the entrance to his father's awesome round ass. The tip began to meet some resistance as he tried to push forward but the barrier was too tight.

Learning together they both tried thinking of the best way to get beyond this hurdle when Thomas looked back over his shoulder and simply said "fingers". So T.J. started to slowly slide his middle finger into his father. Both of them groaned and moaned as he went deeper and deeper. Once his finger was all the way in he start to pull it out as slowly as he could, right to the cuticle.

Junior began furiously fingering his father's tight warm hole which made us dad wince at first until he got used to the sensation. As fast as his wrist would allow, junior finger fucked his father's hole with passion and abandon. He had squatted down so that his face was almost between the cleavage of daddy's ass cheeks. He kissed and spanked each cheek and then licked up Daddy's spine and lightly bit his neck. T.J. felt the time was right to try again.

His father let out a wimper when the finger was removed and then he let out a low moan as he felt his son's cock head kiss his puckering hole. It started to go in past the tight ring. Inch by slow inch his cock slid up his father's asshole. He was enraptured by the warm, soft sensation of his father's tight hole. The Vaseline doing it's job of allowing him to enter with very little friction.

He soon began to get into a rhythm. Both were moaning and saying words that neither of them would remember later, but someone would remember hearing them say "yes daddy! Take it daddy! Take it all!" Followed by a louder grunt and moans of pleasure.

The initial pain has already subsided and lead the way to incredible pleasure. If Thomas knew that being fucked in the ass felt so good he would have been doing it his whole adult life. He was disappointed that he was just learning the joys of anal sex, but he was ecstatic that it was his hot hunk of a son who was pleasuring his anus and by extension his entire body. He now was 100% sure that heaven existed, and it was right now with his son's cock balls deep in his asshole.

Then T.J. was picking up the pace. He was jack hammering into his daddy's asshole like a man possessed. He leaned close to Daddy's ear and whispered "I'm next daddy" right as he came deep in his father. Thomas came all over the side of his desk with a giggled moan. He turned to his son, kissed him deep on the mouth and then said "that was fucking awesome".

It was funny to T.J. that he was more shocked to hear his dad swear than by the fact that he and his father just sucked each other off and now his cock was still buried deep inside his ass. What a day.

-

Julie finally came up for air and said "we should take this to a bedroom. Let's clean up and go find your father and brother."

"Okay, mommy. Just so you know, you were the best thing to eat at today's potluck by far" she said as she giggled and then sucked her mother's tongue to taste herself. What a day.

Once Debbie heard that her sister and niece intended to find the other 2 members of the family she knew she had to stall them, or warn the guys.

She decided to give them all a chance to get themselves decent by walking up to the front entrance and shouting "Jules! Tom! Are you in here? I forgot phone in the Sunday school room. I saw your car out front. Where are you guys!?"

-

Tom and Junior jumped at the sound of Debbie yelling for them. They scrambled to wipe of the evidence and make themselves presentable.

At the same time Julie and Rebecca were doing the same. 5 minutes later, not an inconspicuous amount of time, all 5 of them were standing in the entryway of the old church building as they looked at each other with almost imperceivable guilt on their faces. They left the building without saying a word to each other and drove home and on to a new life.

More to cum

12