All Comments on 'God's Good Graces'

by OpulentSloth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493about 2 months ago

Wow, very hot. This needs to develop...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If its gay and lesbian, its not incest - this 'needs' vaginal penetration to make a child with relatives of first or second grade (not in-law) but keep on writing, because your idea and your storytelling 'needs' sequel :)

RDiamondRDiamondabout 2 months ago

Great start, please continue with this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hi Opulentsloth,

I noticed this is your first story / submission and I hope my comment does not discourage you from future writing, as they are intended to help you develop your future written works. Stories (yes,,,,,, even fiction) need to first of all sound somewhat believable, somewhat plausible, and it should not be just an author's impossible to take place / has already taken place -- FANTASY. Before you publish again, please ask yourself, what is the REALITY POTENTIAL for the above scenes (and in all of your future stories) you have described to take place. Seriously! Was there some kind of - instantly gay, with NO PRIOR history of this, FAIRY DUST sprinkled on the four of them by an unknown source that morning. Was there something in the food from the night before, that resulted in four persons (two of them married) again, with (NO) prior history of homosexuality suggested anywhere in the literature, suddenly/instantly having an onset of an extreme need for gay incest sex. Four people – in the same year, the same month, the same week, LOL, on the same day?!!! In short, has someone suddenly invented a gay-only-incest potion. “Gay-only” because I did not see any brother sister incest sex, no dad and daughter incest, no mom and son sex. All four of them somehow just woke up that day and discovered they had instantly become gay FROM WHAT? Was it last night's full moon, a hurricane in the gulf, the barking dog next door, one of the light bulbs blew at a restaurant up the street. Possibly, someone knocked on their front door and asked for directions to the interstate, and that caused it. Do you see what I mean; it's almost exactly like saying they all four got up that morning, --- and suddenly with no prior history of criminal behavior, “All 4 of them were your typical upstaging Christians who were at their church at least 5 times a week preparing and participating in many church functions,” decided to rob the local bank. The family car sitting in the driveway looked good, "most perfect round ass," and will probably make a great get-a-way-car.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"More to cum"

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fun opening. Think the last poster might take life a bit to seriously. Looking forward to future tales about the good pastor, his family and perhaps some of his flock?

WeitzeWeitzeabout 2 months ago

Anonymous' comments 3 down missed a very important item, PROOF READ, especially for spelling mistakes. It seemed like every paragraph has at least one.

So, 4 * for story, 1 * for writing mistakes = 3 * overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous