God's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sin or not, it no longer mattered to me. Through a grunt that morphed into a sustained moan and convulsions, I came for the very first time in the face of Henrietta. Her tight grip on my thighs was the only anchor keeping me on the bed as I bucked too hard for too long. I returned to liquid just after, a puddle of ecstatic goo.

"You are now free to learn and be taught, Maryanne." She snuck her way back to my ear, whispering the rest, "Now, you can truly serve His will."

But could I, I wondered? This newly opened door was just cracked with Henrietta holding the knob firmly in place like a kindly teacher. That's not how I had seen her before. I wanted more. I wanted to see her conquer me.

"Clean yourself up in the mirror and sink," she said while trying to climb over my head, her skirt flittering over my face just right. "You have classes to--whoa!"

I struck swiftly to snap her hips in my arms, colliding her exposed crotch to my mouth painfully at first. Her panties were in the way but I was determined to make it work. In the dark of her long skirt, the smell of her awakening sex in my nose, I would damn well make it work.

"Oh, ah, Maryanne...do you -- ugh." For a moment, I thought she'd given up, taken in the same wave as me as I felt her hand upon my head from the outside of her skirt. The silken aspect returned to her voice just after, exciting me more, "Do you have more sin to purge, my sweet?"

"Mmhm," I moaned into her clitoris, bringing her spine rigid.

"Then, let's see...show me how quick you learn."

The motivation was overkill to me -- I was going to make her glow with the radiance she'd just given me. I wanted to engorge her with all of god's love there was in the world, using my tongue to trace like I was writing holy runes all along her pussy lips and walls. Her other hand came to my head as she started to gently rock back and forth on my tongue. She offered me no advice, no guidance, and no feedback -- not even a moan. Moments of fear came and went as I wondered if I was truly doing anything.

But then came the shudder, the tightening of her thighs around my face, and her hands digging into her skirt and my hair. Her bucks weren't the highlight; I could imagine her bitten lip, her closed eyes, her tossed back hair, and her beautiful breasts as I finally heard her moan as a deep growl in the midst of her orgasm.

I didn't want to stop but she pulled away with a slight suction noise popping. She leaned hard against the wall, pulling me out from under the skirt and into a tight, passionate kiss. After only a few exchanges, she gently pushed me away and wobblily stood. "If you have any other sins to purge, they will have to wait. You can't miss your next class."

"I am free of them for now, ma'am."

"For now?"

She cocked an eyebrow at me in the mirror, splashing her face with water. "What happened to your other appointment?"

"My dear girl, you were my appointment," she said while drying her face, "and now, I know that I can trust you."

"I'm ready to learn. I want to follow you, ma'am."

"And you will. Dress yourself and clean up." I snapped up at her direction, nearly falling over. "One of the core tenants of this calling is that it is not for everyone, and we will not broadcast it to others, understood?"

"Understood, ma'am."

I washed my face and straightened my skirt. She helped me button my vest. "We have time for one last question for now."

"Those that do come here, how do you find them?"

Henrietta smiled wide, giving me only a glimmer of year another side of her that I'd yet to uncover. "That will be your next lesson."

12