Gods of Lust Ch. 03

Info
Leandros seduces the priestess of Poseidon.
457 words
3.92
1.3k
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leandros sails into an island called Saris in the Sea of Crete. He disguises himself as Darius a sailor and fisherman. The fishermen on the harbor accept him as one of their own. For a number of days Leandros (as Darius) lives contentedly on the island exploring the town and beaches. One day he discovers a temple to Poseidon; and becomes afraid of the presence of his enemy. Bravely, he steps inside the temple and watches and listens as the high priestess of Poseidon, Thea, masturbates while she is under a trance in front of the large statue of Poseidon. After she orgasms, she is told by the disembodied voice of Poseidon coming from the statue that his enemy, the son of Zeus, Leandros, who had sex with his wife the goddess of the sea Amphitrite, is on the island posing as a fisherman. Poseidon commands Thea to kill Leandros. He presents her with a magic weapon, a special dagger. Having overheard the plan of his murder, Leandros decides he will seduce the priestess Thea knowing that his sexual prowess will weaken her and make her fall in love with him, sparing his life. Using her own specially endowed abilities, Thea seeks out Leandros in the village. He finds him sleeping on a hammock on the beach near a palm tree. She takes out the dagger but instead of killing Leandros, who awakens to see the priestess before him, she finds him sexually attractive and lowers her defenses. Leandros makes his move and has sex with her on the beach. After Thea has her orgasm, she realizes as well as Leandros that she has committed a crime against her god, Poseidon. She has broken her vow of virginity. Leandros wants to protect her by taking her with him on his ship but Thea refuses, accepting her fate. Leandros sails away from the island of Saris. Thea tries to hide from Poseidon but to no avail. The sea god is incensed and punishes her for her disobedience, turning her into a Gorgon, a hideous monster similar to Medusa. Looking at her reflection in a pond, and observing her ugliness and the snakes in her hair, Thea, in complete despair, uses the dagger Poseidon gave her to kill herself and leaps into the sea from a cliff. Leandros is out at sea again, under the divine protection of Athena who is determined to save his life from the wrath of Poseidon. She is also protecting him from Hera and from Zeus. She tells Leandros that Zeus wishes to take him to Mount Olympus and rear him as his son but that the palace is dangerous and full of intrigue. Athena will guide him on the rest of his adventure.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoney3 months ago

Being the goddess you are, these stories are perfect for you to share. You are a goddess in my life.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Castle of the Beast a Gothic BDSM fairy tale.in Audio
Fuck Me You're on Literotica Two Literotica authors find each other to suck and fuck.in Audio
A Beautiful Orgasm solo with long multiple orgasmsin Audio
Heather's Busy Week Pt. 01 Adventures in and out of the bedroom.in Lesbian Sex
On Assignment Zoe interrupts her colleague Mark in his hotel room.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories