Gods of Lust Ch. 04

Info
Aphrodite enters Leandros's dream.
437 words
4
1.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leandros arrives on the island of Lystera. Athena has enchanted the island in order to protect Leandros from the gods Zeus, Hera and Poseidon. It is at the end of a rainbow that appears from out of a cloud and onto the waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Like a rainbow, the island is hard to reach for most sailors and mortals because it continually vanishes and reappears. In Lystera, Athena appears to Leandros in person.

She tells him of her master plan for him. She will set him on course for 4 islands that were there at the beginning of time - Hydros, an underwater land, Ynge, an island with a volcano, Pyr, an island in the middle of a large lake of Fire, and Anpar, an island in the sky. Each island represents the four elements: water, earth, fire and air. Each island is perilous and ruled by a monster. Each monster has a captive princess waiting to be rescued by Leandros. In order to kill each of the 4 monsters on the islands, Athena will give Leandros a magic weapon.

If he succeeds in killing the 4 monsters, he will be seen as a true hero by all the gods of Olympus. Zeus, Hera, Poseidon and the 12 gods of the palace of Olympus will be watching Leandros on his quest through the waters of a large fountain in the palace. Once he has achieved his quest, Leandros will choose one of the four princesses he rescued on the four islands to be his bride. With her, he will return to the island of Marimos where his mother Damaris has been waiting for him for a long time. Her youth and beauty has been preserved on the island. There Leandros and his bride will have a child and live on the island peacefully for the rest of their lives. Leandros agrees to take up the quest. When Athena vanishes, Leandros, to rest up for his adventure, sleeps for a long time on the island of Lystera.

Meanwhile, Athena describes her plan for Leandros to Zeus and the rest of the gods on Olympus. Zeus approves of the quest. The gods gather by the fountain to observe Leandros. Aphrodite, goddess of love, beauty and sex, is attracted to Leandros. To avoid being seen by the gods, she enters Leandros's dream while he sleeps. Leandros believes it is only a dream when he sees the nude goddess of love before his eyes but it is real for Aphrodite who has sex with Leandros. When Leandros awakens he sets sails for the first of the four island Hydros.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

French Lessons Hot French lesson with orgasmin Audio
Night of the Sex Zombies A parody of Night of the Living Deadin Audio
1 - 900 - Phone Fuck a Literotica fan has phone sex with me.in Audio
Masters of the Dark Episode 1 Madeline is rescued from the incubus Marquis de Sade.in Audio
Fairy Tale Theater X Cinderella Cinderella goes to the ball, has sex with the prince.in Audio
More Stories