Gods of Lust Ch. 07

Info
Leandros in the Underworld.
289 words
5
1k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leandros sails back to the Mediterranean Sea and into the mouth of a sea cavern. It is the entrance to the Underworld, where the dead go in the afterlife, ruled by the god Hades. Before he enters, Athena gives him a powerful magic sword. The ship crosses into a lake of fire and in the middle of the lake is a small island called Pyr. The sea god Poseidon, furious that Leandros is succeeding in his quest, and wishing him dead, makes a bargain with Hades. If Hades succeeds in killing Leandros or at least keeping him trapped in the Underworld, he promises to bring more souls to the realm of the dead for him. The evil god of death creates monsters to attack Leandros as he tries to make his way out of the labyrinth and fight the Minotaur, Thamos. Leandros uses Athena's sword to kill the monsters he encounters in the maze - boar headed soldiers with spears, and living skeletons with swords. After defeating the monsters, he finds the end of the maze. There in the Throne Room is Thamos. The Princess Palmira is chained while seated on the throne. Leandros uses Athena's sword to slay Thamos who is killed. Leandros frees Palmira from her chains. Hades, who is displeased any time anyone escapes the Underworld, sends giant bats to stop Leandros from leaving on his ship but once again, Leandros kills the bats with his sword and they fall into the lake of fire. Leandros makes his way out of the Underworld back into the waters of the Mediterranean. Once again under the soft sea breezes on the ship, Leandros seduces the princess Palmira and they make love on the deck of the ship.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Castle of the Beast a Gothic BDSM fairy tale.in Audio
Tales of the Sexual Healers Ch. 01 I become a White Witch.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Marilyn Monroe Sex Tapes: DiMaggio Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio have sex on their honeymoon.in Audio
Dracula XXX Vanna Helsing fucks Count Draculain Audio
Dynasty XXX A parody of the 1980s TV drama Dynasty.in Audio
More Stories