Gods of Lust Ch. 08

Info
Final Chapter! Leandros returns home & breeds his bride.
343 words
4.5
1.7k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final chapter: Hera, the queen of the gods, angry over the success Leandros is having with his quest, calls upon the Harpies to attack him when his ship will reach the island of Anpar in the skies and clouds. Leandros's ship, on the Mediterranean Sea, is transported up into the air by a whirlwind. To assist the flight up into the sky, the god Hermes arrives and lifts up the ship. Upon reaching Anpar, with the castle in view, Pegasus, the magic flying white winged horse of Zeus, arrives to help Leandros get into the castle in the sky. Leandros mounts Pegasus and they fly into the castle. Pegasus flies away. Leandros, armed with the sword of Athena, encounters the dragon Zantros. It breathes fire and attacks Leandros. The fire begins to consume the castle. Fighting it with the sword, Leandros hurls the sword into the dragon's heart. It burns to death and dies. The castle is on fire and Leandros, on instructions by Athena, ascends a staircase to the tower chamber where the princess Phoebe lies on a bed sleeping. He kisses her and she awakens. They both return to the ship and it descends from the skies and goes back down to the Mediterranean Sea. From there, on the deck of the ship, the four princesses, Calista, Artemisia, Palmira and Phoebe gather to be selected as the bride of their hero Leandros. He chooses Artemisia. Athena shows up and blesses them. She magically returns them to the island of Marimos, where Leandros' mother, Damaris greets them. Leandros tells his mother that Artemisia is his new bride to breed and have children with. They will live happily on the island of Marimos for the rest of their lives, free of the gods and their sovereignty. Back on the palace of Mount Olympus, Zeus celebrates Leandros' victory with a feast with his godly children Athena, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Hermes, Ares, Demeter and Hestia. Back on the island of Marimos, at night, Leandros makes love to Artemisia and begins to breed her. The End.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Castle of the Beast a Gothic BDSM fairy tale.in Audio
Galaxa Ch. 01 Galaxa blasts off to save her galaxy.in Audio
Foundations Ch. 00-01 A journey through the worlds of madness.in Non-Erotic
Marilyn Monroe Sex Tapes: JFK Marilyn Monroe & JFK have sexin Audio
A Playgirl Time Travels Episode 01 Claudia travels to the 1980sin Audio
More Stories