Gods of Lust Ch. 06

Info
The rescue of princess Artemisia.
216 words
4
1.6k
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leandros arrives on Ynge island, which is in Oceania, the Pacific Ocean. He is concerned that the only weapon he has to destroy the Lenos monster on the island with is only half a boomerang. Athena, watching, acts quickly and flies on a chariot to the island of Ynge. There she is greeted by the god Makemake, half bird and half man creature. The god gives her the other half of the boomerang with the promise that after Leandros kills the Lenos the people that worship MakeMake on Easter island will return to Ynge. Athena appears to Leandros and hands him the other piece of the boomerang. The boomerang in complete form became a glowing disc. Leandros gets on Athena's chariot and she takes him to the entrance of the volcano. Leandro plummets down the volcano. Inside he uses the disc for light in the dark. He finds the Lenos monster on a boulder. The princess Artemisia is nude chained to a rock. Leandros throws the disc toward the Lenos, killing it. He frees Artemisia from her chains. She shows her appreciation by kissing him. Leandros and Artemisia fuck in a standing position. After they have sex, they get out of the volcano and back on the ship. The ship sails back to the Atlantic Ocean.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Castle of the Beast a Gothic BDSM fairy tale.in Audio
A Playgirl Time Travels Episode 01 Claudia travels to the 1980sin Audio
Twilight Zone: The Haunted Bayou sexual activity in a haunted hotel.in Audio
Indiana Jones & The Elixir of Life Adventure with Indiana Jones and a belly dancer in Egypt.in Audio
Galaxa Ch. 01 Galaxa blasts off to save her galaxy.in Audio
More Stories