All Comments on 'Gof Pro Surprise Ch. 02'

by tustin92614

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Even worse than the first.

I'm neither insecure nor homophobic. What I dislike is reading how a person can subjugate and degrade their partner for their own selfish pleasure. Your actions toward your husband were designed to inflict the maximum amount of emotional pain and you got off on that. You didn't care about your husbands reactions or what you did to him. That being said, you do not deserve some horrific punishment for your actions. You do not deserve death, dismemberment or being whored out because you ended your marriage...what you need is some couples counselling because even if you stay married, your marriage as equal partners is over. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Justifying

That is what you are doing, and deluding yourself if you think any sane man would want this. We are not showing anger as a form of denial: the anger is in response to you spewing such filth that we all want to be betrayed, humiliated and used by a whore lacking morals. And in case you missed the jab at the end there, yes, I am calling you a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gomer Pyle

Like he used to say on Mayberry, surprise surprise surprise. I enjoy this FICTIONAL work and encourage you to keep at it. I encourage your detractors to read the definitions of fiction and reality so they can relax and enjoy the stories.

Consider a series on a beautiful wife taken in a nc/reluctant manner, your style/outlook would make it a great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GOMER who?

Pathetic story of a very sad writer who can't get laid. I would show this story to anyone who wants to be un-turned on. Even as a fictional fantasy it is sad. The characters are sterotypes of every swinging and fucking story on this site. Poeple with open marriages will nod the heads sagely and agree with what has happened in this story. Most normal people will respond with a double ZERO.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Good story with good writing

Ignore the idiots who can't seem to get it straight (lack of gray matter) that this is fiction. I would not like it at all if my wife did this to me, but this is a good story anyway.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Other than Bill and Jim were mixed up a little

The story is very hot and erotic. It would be a different way to share your wife being locked out on the patio though.I think the premise of the story is very erotic and the thought of him watching his wife being completely taken sexually would have leave her husband with lot of wanting her. Standing there and not being with them would be hard to go through. To see her pussy swollen and well used, and filled with Bill's cum would be a real trip for Jim since he likes to see his wife being fucked by other men. A good story, and I hope that you continue with her being a slut and him being a cuckold. You do write with what sounds like a lot of experence when it comes to cuckolding your husband. It pisses me off that I've never found anyone like her on the golf course, I'd have fucked her while she held onto the ball washer. Thanks for the good story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i agree

I agree with lancewm when he says ignore the idiots, he should know he's the biggest one i can see his opinions are so important that if you don't think like him your an idiot. Guess what i think the story stinks what sexy about a married slut nothing she just another loser which in a story or in real life in the end she regrets her life style but by then know one cares because people don't care about her. they just use her.

RockyRatRockyRatover 14 years ago
Suffer The Haters

I like your take on how to handle the Haters. Most negative comments here are undeserved and all the Haters really accomplish is that they keep us from enjoying further erotic tales from creative writers who post this site. Keep posting please--your work is both creative and intriguing to avid readers like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why bother to obfucate the obvious cuckhold?

Frankly, the writing is fair and consistent. The character mix up by the writer shows distraction [perhaps dreaming about a slut wife?]. The plot line and character development of the slut wife is poorly done. Even though we may not like the slut wife's character - the premise of a brain-dead male figure and some stupid fucked up slut wife is typical and boring. Do not bother adding to this dog shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It seems that ROCKYTWAT

Is a Little dicked Cuckold. Well done that non-man. I hope your mother is proud of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whatever. This was fucking stupid.

You wanna fuck other people? Fine. Have the common fucking courtesy of divorcing your spouse first.

No woman is so fantastic that having an affair behind her husbands back would be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice tale

I think the wife is quite thoughtful in giving her hubby Jim what he wants and that is to be a cuckold and watch another man give pleasure to her. The wife gets pleasure and does her lover Bill and the husband gets what he wants out of it also. So is a win/win/win situation. Well written and thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
moron!!!!

god how gay could the husband be!!!!!!!!

what i don't understand from these type of stories is that how can the wife respect the husband let alone love but somehow each of these willing cuck stories repeat the fact that there love is stronger and they are happier because one gets to screw others disrespect the spouse and then like throwing a bone to adog let him get one day in a week.one freaking day.......lol......and that s love and RESPECT .....men like that sure make my whole gender cringe...why not just say hey i want to suck other men possibly fuck them so i am gonna use u my loving wife as an excuse!!!!!!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Half tard response.

If you don't like stories like this, if you don't understand the motives of the people involved, then don't read them. Plain and simple, leave the site and don't come back. Your useless comment is just one of many. This writer is doing a fine job with lots of real life detail. Wish hubby was more involved, like being made to eat her filled pussy and cleaning her lovers cock and helping to suck him up wet so he is ready to fuck her. This writer is not bi so I can understand why some of this is not in the story. But overall, I like her writing and the story. So save your half baked bs on your Tea Party web site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertustin92614@tustin92614
Married guy, white, early 60's. I had a "sharing" fantasy for many years, and it finally happened in early June 2022. She upgraded her stud tennis coach/partner (38) to full time BF status. He's also a good friend of mine, and recently out of a bad marriage. We just have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES