Going All the Way

Story Info
The first time I swallowed while giving a blowjob.
2.7k words
4.04
16.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my first experience with oral sex my boyfriend pulled out at the moment of orgasm which I was grateful for as I wasn't really ready to take it to that level. Swallowing was something I could never get super into but there have been times when I went all the way to give him a little extra pleasure. In comments and messages in my story where I described my first time giving oral there were several encouragements to go all the way and I decided to write up the first time for that experience.

It happened during another one of our tie up games. In the time since I had first given oral I had found that it was a visceral thrill ride to perform oral sex while I was tied up. Although giving Ryan a blowjob while he was laying flat on the bed gave me more control and actually allowed me to pleasure him more effectively there was something wild and exciting about being tied up and helpless while he was going to town on me. Giving myself up to him as he did something that was an overwhelming sensory experience made my heart race and turned me on. So every now and then we would scoot things around and he would tie me up on the floor, our bed didn't really have any bars or essential parts for tying me up there, and we would be off to the races.

That particular evening I was bound to the floor, hands and feet secured to heavy objects that could keep me from wiggling away. I was completely nude and waiting for Ryan. I didn't know he was planning on cumming into my mouth yet. But I always knew that these tie up sex games would get a little wild. He came into the living room, naked and beautiful, his penis dangling but already showing signs of starting to rise. My heart started to speed up as the fun began. I felt the first warmth in my loins as my cock started to grow.

"You are all mine now." He said in a mischievous and teasing tone. That turned me on even more and my breathing quickened. He knelt down beside me and squeezed my balls, making me yelp and squirm. He straddled me then leaned down close to kiss me. We kissed each other several times. I wished I could run my fingers through his bright red hair but I laid still and let his lips play across my lips, nose, and cheeks.

My cock swelled. He started to kiss his way down my body, working down my neck and chest and taking time to kiss each nipple. He used his tongue on them and goosebumps raised across my skin. I smiled and I wanted to caress him as he teased my nipples but that was the one drawback of being tied up. The kisses continued and followed a trail down my stomach. I startled as I felt his tongue slither into my bellybutton and then he looked up at me and we both laughed. I was fully erect now.

Ryan took my penis into his hands and jerked me a few times. Then he leaned down and wrapped his mouth around me, taking it all the way in. He lapped his tongue across the underside of my shaft and worked his lips up and down in smooth sensual motions. I moaned in pleasure and flexed my toes. It felt wonderful. He slipped my foreskin fully back and bathed the bulb of my head with his tongue. Goosebumps went up my back and right then I belonged to him. I would do anything for him to never ever stop what he was doing to me. I arched my back and tried to push deeper into his mouth. He continued to slide his lips up and down and I wiggled in pleasure. When he lifted his head away I felt like I was almost in a trance.

"I want to try something new." He said. I was in bliss from his touch and I almost said yes right there. Anything to get him to go down on me again and keep that wonderfulness going. My cock twitched in aching need for more. But I managed to ask what he had in mind and he said "I want to cum in your mouth."

It wasn't a record scratch moment but it did catch me off guard. Tie up games had always been about getting a little crazy but that was territory we hadn't explored. Neither of us had found being at the receiving end that appealing. He could see the hesitation in my eyes and he quickly made his case. There was the obvious promise that I would get to do the same and the sense that not pulling out would make the orgasm that much more amazing. I was very much on the fence about it and he played his ace card by going back down on me as I considered his request.

It was a funny situation to be in. I was trying to seriously consider whether I was ready to go this far and his sexual ministrations were being very distracting. It felt amazing. He was really bringing his a game to it. I wanted to just close my eyes and sink into that sensation like a swimming pool. It wasn't long before I said "Okay, fine, do whatever, just don't stop." Only he did stop the moment I said that, lifting his face and pausing to laugh.

"You are too cute." He said to me, then he leaned down and went back to work. He took me all the way in and began to bob his head up and down once more. I closed my eyes and drank in the heavenly feeling of his tongue rubbing against the underside of my penis. With each movement it's textured surface rasped over my sensitive skin, sending tingles down into my thighs. The tip of my penis rubbed against the roof of his mouth, sending little shocks of delight to my balls. The warmth of his mouth seemed to flow down into me and that dampness that at first felt gross became erotic and stimulating. I curled my toes and breathed deep as I luxuriated in it.

My minds was filled with a sexual haze. I belonged to him now. Let him do whatever he wanted as long as he never stopped filling me with such pleasure. He took his tongue and swirled it around my exposed head and I felt a burst of ecstasy in my lower belly. I moaned again. I tried to hold back the rising pressure, wanting this all to last as long as possible. It felt so incredibly good. I could feel the pressure and pleasure building in me like a boiling cauldron. My breathing was getting rapid and I tried to keep it slow and measured, trying to savor this steeping wonderfulness even as it pushed me closer and closer to a cliff of ecstasy. I felt his tongue slithering over the most erogenous parts of my penis, flickering over the nerve and the tip of my peehole. The urge was getting stronger and stronger. I soon surrendered to it and pushed up against my boyfriend's lips.

The orgasm went off like a bomb and tingles exploded throughout my body. I arched my back and tried to thrust into his mouth. I rocked my body as much as I could as I tried to convulse in the throes of my orgasm. Ryan kept his tongue flickering across my penis, not interrupting the sensations as I vocalized my ecstasy. I felt that wonderful sensation as if my body were melting in pleasure. I could feel myself cumming but Ryan didn't pull away. He let me experience a full climax while his lips remained locked around my quivering organ. I loved him for being such a trooper because I could tell I jizzed my brains out from that wild ride. My whole body started to relax in a warm bath of prickly goodness. I realized that I was sweating now and panting too. I went limp upon the floor.

"You sounded like a monkey jacking off to Animal Planet." Ryan quipped. "Ooooo! Ooooo! Ooooo! Ooooo! Ooooo!" He made me laugh and it came out through my nose, which hurt.

"Dick." I replied.

"And it's my turn now!" He said with a gleam of delight in his eyes. "Are you ready for this?"

"No." I replied and he laughed again. He straddled me and started scooting toward me and again I said "NO." And firmly this time. He paused.

"Are you serious?" He asked in a tone of mild annoyance.

"Yep. Make me say yes." I gave him a playful look and he sat there in silence. "Make me say yes." I said suggestively, doing everything short of winking and then he chuckled when he realized I wanted a game out of it.

"Oh, I gotta make you say mercy, huh? I can do that." He made a show of looking over my nude body where he had plenty to work with. He grabbed my flaccid but still sensitive penis and started jerking me off. I groaned. He gave me a playful but slightly evil smile and slid my foreskin back, rolling his hand around my head. I tried to clench my knees together and yelped. As he jerked me I started getting a second feeble hard on though his rolling palm was uncomfortable as it squeezed and rubbed the bell of my cock. "Give up!" He shouted and I squirmed around and replied with a defiant no.

Ryan tormented my cock as he tried to get me fully erect again. I was crawling out of my skin and struggling with the ropes. He wanked me vigorously. I had an irresistible urge to try and grow that second erection and even though it was uncomfortable I tried to push my penis upward. It was a weird sensation, having both that instinctive urge to push and the discomfort of his hands both fighting within me. As he jerked me off I pushed out a weak squirt of cum and then my hard on wilted and could not be revived. Ryan wouldn't stop though. Peeling my foreskin back once again, he took a paint brush and whisked it over my bare head. I just about jumped out of my skin and only seconds of that unbearable, painful sensation made me finally beg for it to stop.

Ryan straddled me again and started scooting forward. He had earned his reward and he looked ready to claim it. His dick was fully erect and bobbing. I looked up at his beautiful, lean, muscular body and my heart started racing again. I looked up at his cock. Every time he was sitting over me it always looked bigger and more imposing, an illusion I enjoyed as it gave me quite a thrill. I opened my mouth obediently and he angled himself and plunged it down inside of me. I clasped my lips around him and devoted myself to his pleasure.

It was always a little overwhelming at first. When I was on my back he tended to push down deeper than when I was on top and controlling the experience. His penis slithered downward, filling my mouth and leaving me with only a little free space to work around. The rush of sensations hit me as well. He had showered recently and I could smell a faint soapy odor coming from his pubic hair. He was quite fresh and that helped a little. He started worming his penis around inside of me and I pleasured him as he made use of me.

It was difficult at first. Ryan had that natural instinct to push in deep and it made it challenging to get my tongue to the most sensitive parts. He seemed to realize this because he did back up a little, retracting himself enough that I could fully bathe his head in flickers and laps from my tongue. Once I did that I could feel his organ quiver and he said "Oh wow." I heard his breathing deepen. This is what makes giving Ryan a blowjob such a treat. I love to see him wiggle in pleasure and when we're having oral sex I can sense every ounce of it in his movement and reactions. He went down on his elbows and I could tell he wanted to go limp and just soak in that sensation I was giving.

As he rubbed against my tongue and worked himself closer and closer to orgasm I psyched myself up for what was coming. It took awhile for us to get into oral and even longer for anal. I was skittish each step of the way. I told myself I was ready for this. I was in for a wild ride and what was about to happen would be one of the most intense sexual experiences I had ever had, but I assured myself I was ready for this.

It started with a grunt. I could tell he was feeling a stronger and stronger urge to thrust. He gave a low moan and I closed my eyes and embraced what was coming. He was rubbing against my tongue and the roof of my mouth faster and faster. Then, very suddenly, he pushed down and pushed down hard. His body pressed tightly against my face. His pubic hair seemed to almost fill my nose. I could breathe but it was difficult, and having him push so vigorously against me gave me a serious jolt of claustrophobia. His penis seemed to fill every bit of space. I clenched my fingers. Ryan made a low, growling, grunting sound and jizz erupted into my mouth.

My hands and feet snapped against the ropes. I had an irresistible urge to recoil, and to back away from his cock. But the way I was positioned there was just no getting away from it. I could feel the steady squirt, squirt, squirt of fluid and I was quickly running out of room to hold it all in. On top of that, gravity was pulling it all toward the back of my throat where I was half a second from gagging. At this point I was fully outside my comfort zone and feeling a little panicked. I felt so out of control which was the whole point of our sex game but I had definitely jumped into deeper water than I was ready for.

I started swallowing it. I didn't want to but it was either that or choke. I could feel another squirt and I hoped he was almost empty. I kept swallowing as I needed and my heart was racing a million miles a second. It only lasted a few seconds but it was a wild few seconds. The tight press of his body against my face, the feel of jizz pouring into every little pocket of space my mouth had left, the taste of swallowing and the need to keep doing so. It was one of the most visceral sensations I had ever experienced.

Ryan emptied himself and turned to one side to collapse on the floor. I turned my face to the other side, spitting and panting. Ryan could tell he had overwhelmed me. He only laid there a few seconds before he sat back up and was saying "Are you all right?" in a very concerned voice.

"Just give me a minute." I said as I spat again. I was sweating as much as when I had orgasmed. I tried to calm down from the encounter. Ryan was already untying me. He helped me sit up and we got up onto the couch.

"I'm sorry. I know I pushed to hard." He said. "I kind of lost control." I could understand that, and I wasn't mad at him for it. I just needed to calm down and process what that had been like. For a few seconds it had been quite terrifying. I can't say it was a favorite sexual encounter, but it was definitely a memorable one and not a negative one. I'm in my thirties now and I still let Ryan tie me up from time to time. And I do occasionally let him cum into my mouth as a special gift. But it never really became a regular fetish on our list of kinks. But I don't regret this encounter and that wild first time of swallowing will always hold a place in my memory.