All Comments on 'Going All the Way'

by inflight82

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

I always enjoy taking a load of cum and swallowing it. For me it has become an addiction and I start to crave cum when I haven't had any in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I’m like Rah. I swallowed the first time I sucked a cock. I love being a cum loving cock sucker. I consider getting a mouthful of cum my reward for sucking a guys cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Two guys

These two guys learn how great it is to suck each other off -- to know the YOUR are the real source of pleasure for the other guy. And what a special thing to suck him off until he cuts in your mouth, shooting rope after rope of delicious to cum. Then you look up at his eyes and realize his happiness and pleasure has been supplied by you. A tremendous feeling! And when the blow job is reciprocated, it's even better! It always was for me -- the mutual satisfaction of shooting our loads at the same time, of tasting the cum the other guy shot into our mouths!

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
VERY NICE

A really nice story. I for one enjoy swallowing cum, I have only had one case where I did not like the taste.

CorjixCorjixabout 4 years ago
First On My List

As soon as I find my own 'Ryan'...I will gift him an episode like this one! (suck and swallow, but without the total tie-down, which really terrifies me) It will be a first for me. I hope it is soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinflight82@inflight82
I was born and raised in the Midwest. I enjoy the woods, being on the water, and flying. Married to my boyfriend. I love to write.