Going All the Way

Story Info
Tim and Danny decide to go bare for the first time.
3.1k words
4.4
22.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Danny! Come on in, Tim's down in his room." Karen said to the skinny blond twenty-year-old at her front door. Danny stepped in, and Karen gave him a quick hug after he took his shoes off, then went down to see his boyfriend.

Both twenty years old, Tim and Danny had been dating for just under a year; while Danny had his own place, Tim was still at home with is mom while he finished trade school. They didn't want to move in together just yet, but the two boys were definitely serious about each other and their relationship.

"Come on in," came Tim's voice as Danny knocked on the closed bedroom door.

"Hey babe!" Danny said sweetly as the tall, muscular, dark-haired Tim got up off the bed and gave his boyfriend a quick peck on the lips. The boys then sat down on Tim's bed hand in hand, staring at the TV on the wall across from Tim's bed.

"Queer as Folk again? Haven't you seen all of them before?" Danny asked as Tim gave him a sidelong look with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, but you know, Brian is really hot. So is Justin. And Michael." Tim answered. Danny said nothing, instead just snuggling up against his much taller boyfriend who wrapped an arm around him.

Tim and Danny sat there until the episode ended, and Tim leaned over to kiss his boyfriend on the top of his head, inhaling the smell from Danny's short, spiked hair. Danny turned his head up to face Tim, the taller boy's dark brown eyes looking back at his own baby blues with a mix of love and horniness.

"I really want to bang," Tim said as he kissed Danny on the lips, their tongues briefly dancing against the other.

"That would be nice," said Danny "but your mom is upstairs right now."

"So?" Tim replied, rolling over to playfully pin his boyfriend against the mattress and sit over top Danny's fully clothed cock.

"So, it'd be super weird to try anything with her here. Like, what if she came down and walked in on us? Also, we don't have any condoms, so we'd be barebacking." Danny said, his hands resting on Tim's thick thighs.

"That's fine, besides it's time we ditched the condoms anyway," Tim said in a sultry voice as he leaned down to gently kiss Danny on the lips.

"Wait, uh, do you know what you're saying? We've never done it before without condoms, what if I gave you something? What if you gave me something, wha-" Danny started to babble, concern showing in his eyes.

Tim sighed and rolled off his boyfriend to lay next to him, head propped up on one hand, the other arm stretched out to gently rest on Danny's chest. Tim idly noted that Danny's heart was racing, and his pale skin was flushed with fear and probably excitement at what he had proposed.

"Danny, Daniel, it's okay, there's nothing to be scared of," Tim said in a soothing tone before continuing. "I got tested and my results are back -- I'm totally clean. Here, let me show you." Tim sat up then walked over to the dresser and fished around in the drawer for a moment before passing a piece of paper with his test results to Danny. Danny scanned the page and a look of relief washed over his wide, Slavic features.

"Alright, that covers you, but what if I have... something?"

"Danny, do you remember who you lost your virginity to?" Tim asked, knowing the answer.

"To you, dumbass!" Daniel scoffed, then it dawned on him. "Oh, yeah. Right. Well, I guess that's that figured out. But still, your mom's upstairs, so it's not happening for now."

"Okay, fine," Tim pouted "but we haven't screwed in almost a week, and I'm super horny..."

"Do you want to come over, and maybe even stay the tonight?" Danny suggested, doing his best puppy dog eyes up at Tim.

"That'd be great, but at least stay for dinner; mom's always saying you're too skinny." Tim said with a wink, then pulled in his boyfriend for a big hug.

After dinner, Tim and Danny helped with clean-up while a grateful Karen plopped down on the couch in the living room to relax. With the dishes and kitchen squared away, the boys went back downstairs for a few minutes so Tim could pack an overnight bag.

"Mom, I'm heading over to stay with Danny tonight, just so you know." Tim said as he slipped on a pair of shoes.

"Okay sweety, just don't miss any classes tomorrow." Karen said, barely looking up from her book.

"Bye Mrs. Ducharme!" Danny called out as he zipped up his hoodie and went to open the door.

"Bye Danny! Aw, look at you two, you make just the cutest couple. Hold on, I've got to get a picture." Karen said, reached for her iPhone and got up to see the boys at the front door.

This wasn't anything new, Karen taking pictures of her kids and their partners, but she especially liked to get ones of her youngest and Danny. Karen had always been very supportive of Tim after he came out back in high school, but she was also well aware that the reaction from Danny's deeply conservative Polish family had been far from ideal, so she sought to give him the acceptance his own family had failed to.

"Okay, a little closer together -- perfect!"

Tim stood with his arm around his boyfriend, towering at 6'3" above Danny's 5'6", Tim's muscular body contrasting to Danny's slight frame. Danny's pale complexion and light blond hair compared starkly to Tim's darker tones, underlining the differences between the little Pole and his hulking Metis boyfriend. Danny rested his head against Tim's side and wrapped an arm around Tim's waist.

After a few more moments at the door and reminders not to sleep through their alarms in the morning, Tim and Danny set off. The late spring evening on the prairies was chilly, but not overly so, and after about a ten-minute walk, they arrived at Danny's run-down three storey apartment building. The boys stepped inside, and immediately there was the familiar odour of garlic and onions that seemed to pervade the whole building. Danny checked the mail, and then they made their way up to his little second floor apartment, floorboards creaking as they passed, the sound of several different televisions drifting indistinctly through closed doors.

"Tell me again why you live here?" Tim asked almost rhetorically.

"So I can save money and go back to school, eventually. I don't want to stock shelves and arrange produce forever," Danny replied. They shared a brief smile as they recalled meeting while working at the same grocery store the year prior. For Tim, it had been a slightly lame summer job, while for Danny it was his lifeline after leaving home.

Danny briefly fought with the sticky door lock, as he always did, got the door open, and they stepped inside. Danny locked the door behind Tim, muttering for the hundredth time that he would get the manager to fix the lock, but never did. The boys pushed their shoes off, Tim dropped his bag on the floor, and Danny hung up Tim's jacket for him.

The apartment was a very small studio, with Danny's sleeping area at one end, and the kitchen at the other, with only the tiny bathroom being separate from the rest of the place. A loveseat at the foot of Danny's double sized bed, a set of drawers against one wall, a small coffee table, and a low shelving unit with a TV perched on top of it rounded out the meagre furnishings. It was, Tim thought to himself, just enough to get by, but no more. Whenever they moved in together, he wanted to make sure Danny got far better than this.

The boys walked a couple of paces over to the bed and Tim sat down first, his long legs hanging over the side. Danny swung a leg over Tim and sat on his lap, facing his boyfriend, arms encircled around Tim's neck while Tim cradled Danny's fully clothed ass. They exchanged a quick couple of pecks on the lips, after which Danny leaned in and rested his chin on Tim's shoulder while the bigger boy's hands ranged up and down his back.

"This feels so good, so right," Danny mumbled, his eyes closed, just enjoying being held by his boyfriend.

"And it's going to feel even better in a bit." Tim said, pulling back slightly to look Danny in the eyes. "Let's get you out of those clothes, my sexy little Danny!"

Danny stood up, unzipped his hoodie and pulled off his t-shirt, dropping them on the loveseat as Tim stripped off his own shirt before standing up to take off his jeans. Danny unbuckled his belt, and his jeans fell from his skinny waist, leaving him wearing a tented-out pair of worn cotton boxers, which contrasted to Tim's tightly fitting briefs, struggling to contain his already massive erection.

Tim pulled Danny tight into him, his arms wrapping tightly around Danny's back, while the shorter boy's hands groped Tim's firm ass. Danny felt the heat of Tim's big, hard cock pressed against his tummy while he grinded gently onto his boyfriend. Tim slid his hands down to grip Danny's skinny ass and lifted him up to eye level as Danny squeaked in pleasure and wrapped his arms around Tim's neck, their breath hot against each other's faces.

"You've got not idea how fucking much I have wanted this," Tim sighed as Danny wrapped his legs around his torso, blue eyes smoldering with lust as he looked back into Tim's dark brown pools. The boys kissed passionately, and Tim finally lowered Danny down onto the bed, hooking his fingers on the waistband of his boyfriend's boxers. Tim smirked at Danny as he slid the boxers down, causing Danny's rock-hard cock to bounce up and hit his skinny boy abs with a light smack. Tim kept sliding the boxers down until he had to push Danny's legs up to his chest, exposing his tight pink hole.

Danny's boxers were now off, dropped carelessly to the floor with his jeans, and his hands were at Tim's waist, tugging at the briefs which kept his boyfriend's cock unfairly hidden. Tim ground his crotch against Danny's exposed hole, while Danny for his part, pressed back has hard has he could and wiggled his ass against his boyfriend's cock.

"Come on, I can't be the only one naked here!" Danny said hoarsely as he tried to pull at Tim's underwear. Tim responded by letting go of Danny's legs, stood up, and all but tore the offending underwear off, letting his impressive tool swing out away from his body, drooling precum at the thought of what they boys were going to do. Tim then flopped down next to Danny, and for a moment, they just lay there, dicks pointed skyward as they laced their hands together.

"Get up on top of me, I wanna eat you out," Tim said, and Danny obeyed, clambering up so that his ass faced his boyfriend. Danny then grasped Tim's large cock, and gently started jerking him off, marveling as he always did at the stiffness and heat it always seemed to emanate. Danny enjoyed the way Tim's cock flared out slightly wider in the middle than at the tip or base, like it was made to stay inside of him when they fucked.

Tim put a big hand on either of Danny's skinny ass cheeks, and pulled them as far apart as he could, giving his boyfriend's hole nowhere to hide. Tim smiled at the little pucker and gave it a wide, gentle lick which sent shivers through Danny and made him gasp a little, like he always did when he got rimmed. Tim felt Danny's grasp of his big cock tighten a bit as he dove in tongue first into his ass, then the wet warmth of Danny's mouth descended onto Tim's throbbing member.

Danny and Tim happily sixty-nined, with Danny slurping on Tim's big, precum oozing knob, while Tim stuck his tongue as far as he could into Danny's hole, and gently stretched him out with one then two fingers. Tim brought a hand around to grasp Danny's rock-hard cock, his hand almost instantly slick with precum as he slid Danny's foreskin back and forth. Tim was about to lick it off his hand, then had the idea to work his boyfriend's own juices back into him, sliding his fingers in and out of Danny's ass.

"You ready to get fucked?" Tim asked, and Danny mumbled his ascent around the big cock in his mouth. Danny let Tim's member fall with an audible pop as he stopped sucking, then turned around and did his best to stick his tongue down Tim's throat. Each boy tasted the mingling flavours of cock, precum and ass as they made out, Danny especially enjoyed sucking Tim's tongue knowing that it had just been inside of him. Tim's big hands were busy massaging his boyfriend's ass, a fingertip swirling around just inside of his tight entrance.

"I want to be on my back, I want us to see each other the whole time." Danny said, and Tim nodded in agreement before rolling over on top of Danny, pinning the little Pole beneath him, their cocks grinding hard against each other. Tim then rose up onto his knees, and reached for the bottle of lube beside the bed, consciously ignoring the half empty box of Trojans next to it. As Tim opened the lube bottle and poured a large glob onto his bare meat, Danny pulled his legs back to expose his willing anus, slightly reddened by all of Tim's licking, sucking and fingering.

"Oh! That's so hot!" Tim drawled as he looked down at Danny's pouting hole, slender legs held back to his chest, cock drooling onto his stomach, and a look of raw lust on his boyfriend's face. Tim squirted more lube onto his fingers and worked it into Danny's hole, making him coo with pleasure.

"You ready to take my bare cock?" Tim asked, and Danny wordlessly nodded up at his boyfriend. Tim shifted forward and pressed the head of his cock against Danny's hole; a moment of resistance, and it was sliding inside, Tim's girth stretching Danny's tender entrance, then he reached Danny's second hole. As well practiced as the boys were by now, it sometimes was still a struggle for Danny to take Tim all the way inside, but Danny was determined not to give up. Danny screwed his eyes shut, took a deep breath, held it, then exhaled as he pushed out against the welcome invader. Tim sunk the rest of his length into Danny, his tapered cock coming to rest snugly inside of his boyfriend, dark pubes grinding against Danny's ass.

"Fuck yeah!" Tim breathed, his unprotected cock twitched inside of Danny, letting loose some precum to mix with the lube and Danny's own juices. Danny looked up at his boyfriend and grinned at the look on Tim's face as he squeezed Tim's cock, feeling it jump again inside of him, feeling the fullness of his boyfriend. Tim pulled back a bit, changed the angle, and pushed in and up, nailing Danny's prostate.

"Oh my fuck, yes!" Danny gasped as Tim started to gently fuck him, hitting his spot over an over again. Danny's cock was slick as he jerked it with one hand, the contractions of his ass gripping at Tim's dick in time with the spasms of Danny's cock. Tim leaned in and passionately kissed Danny, pushing his legs as far back as they would go as he pumped his boyfriend's hole faster and faster.

"I'm not gonna last much longer, where do you want me to cum?" Tim grunted, feeling Danny's velvety insides grip at his cock. Danny responded by grabbing his much larger boyfriend around the neck and pulled his face down to his.

"Cum inside me!" Danny all but snarled, and Tim was only too happy to do so. A few more thrusts, and Tim groaned, his cock surged, and Danny's eyes went wide as he felt the warm pulses of his boyfriend's cum flood his guts. It was all too much for Danny to take, and with not so much of a roar as a groan, he shot his own load all over his chest, even managing to hit himself with a bit of cum on the chin.

Tim all but collapsed onto Danny, panting as he continued to gently pump his cock inside of his boyfriend's cum-slicked hole. Danny wrapped his legs and arms around Tim, his eyes closed as he inhaled their intoxicating mixed musky scent, feeling Tim's cock move with unaccustomed ease inside of him. The boys' breathing finally slowed, and Tim's cock had softened enough for it to fall from Danny's now cum-filled ass. Danny let his arms and legs fall from Tim's larger frame, leaving him spread eagled on the messy bed as Tim looked down at him.

"That was amazing, thank you, babe!" Tim said as he traced a finger down Danny's cum covered chest to his softening dick and matted blond pubes. Danny grinned up at his boyfriend and reached down to stroke Tim's worn-out cock, slick with cum, lube, and Danny's own juices.

"So, what do you think of your first time barebacking?" Tim asked as Danny settled back again, looking like a cat that just got into the cream. Danny smiled again, then slid his hands down from his chest to his cock and gave it a tug.

"That was so fucking hot! I loved getting pumped full of your cum, feeling it shoot inside me, but that's not the best part," Danny said, stretching then rubbing his skinny abs as he looked up at his tall, dark and handsome boyfriend.

"What's that?" Tim asked, feeling his cock try and get hard again.

"It's knowing that I've got a bit of you inside me now." Danny said, then propped himself up on his elbows, legs still parted around where Tim sat on his haunches.

"Awe, Danny! That's the sweetest and sexiest thing you've ever said," Tim sighed, then leaned down for a kiss before wrapping Danny in a warm hug and pulled him upright.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up." Danny suggested, and they took the two steps needed to get from the bed into Danny's tiny bathroom. A quick shower later, and the boys were back in bed, Tim spooning Danny, a protective arm wrapped around his boyfriend.

"You set your alarm?" Danny asked sleepily.

"Mmm-hmm," Tim mumbled back.

"I love you, Timothy." Danny said, snuggling closer into Tim's chest.

"And I love you too, Daniel."