All Comments on 'Going Around to Cum Around Pt. 01'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Start

This is a great start to Cindy's adventure on the other side of the collar. I am looking forward to reading of her experiences before and after her auction and whether she is purchased by her expected mistress or by an unknown mistress/master. Thank you and I look forward to the next chapters.

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 3 years ago
Another Excellent Start

I am really looking forward to seeing how a former slave wrangler at the HCI adjusts to her own slavery. Especially when she does not appear to have a submissive bone in her body.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 3 years ago
Holy crap

This is off to a great start! And there's our girl Hannah Steiner! Can't WAIT to read the rest of this story.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 3 years ago

Up is down in a fall from grace

Welcome to a new world where the body is capital and can be pledged to secure a loan. In this milieu, Cindy is a slave wrangler who deals with the bankrupts and petty criminals who end up on the auction block. Persuaded by her boyfriend to overextend herself in a homeowner's loan, Cindy falls behind on payments. She faces abuse and humiliation visited on the inmates awaiting sale.

The blow is softened by her own connections, but still she faces a measure of the typical treatment faced by detainees. Will she survive the treatment? Read the story.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

AWESOME start to another Great story!!!!! Can't wait to read the rest!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Dream they become a movie and i watch it

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Glad you continued this to tie up loose ends from the last story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous