All Comments on 'Going Around to Cum Around Pt. 03'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Siska100Siska100over 3 years ago

What will Cindy do? It seems she's caught in a no win situation. If she doesn't adjust her attitude she'll end-up in a brothel, if she adjusts, she stands to lose herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am going to dislike this...

...if the author does have her change the core of who they are. We finally have a Texas Slave Story with a different kind of protagonist, and it would be horrible if we just end up in the same place as all of the other stories.

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 3 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Well done. The author creates an interesting dilemma with Cindy. How do you train a woman without a submissive bone in her body into a pleasure slut? Her acting job was good enough to get her a prime minus grading. What is the it factor that a submissive brings to the table that Cindy lacks even when trying to please? Maybe some vaginal piercings that stimulate her clit to kindle her slave heat? I look forward to the next exceptional chapter.

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerover 3 years ago

This is why I appreciate the author. I have to confess that I thought he was going down the same road as previous stories. Right here.he twists the tale to make Cindy's journey unique. I look forward to the next installment.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 3 years ago
I like it a lot

It’s a refreshing change to see a non submissive go through the process. The process however is flawed. What was the point of sending her there when she is as submissive as the average building block?

What will it achieve if they break her under threat?

I would like the ranch to eventually concede defeat or they might just as well drug her into compliance. Then to actually give her something she can excel at and do willingly.

Crit over as I’m enjoying the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wouldn't mind this training. At first, even a sub like me might fight it slightly, but it would be refreshing to just let go and serve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous