All Comments on 'Going Around to Cum Around Pt. 06'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 3 years ago
nice series

and a great wrap up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
simply great work, again!

another great story, loved every aspect of it, the complexity of the characters and how the keep showing up (from other stories).

thanks!

Siska100Siska100over 3 years ago

Too bad the story is over. It was one of my favorites. I never saw it coming, how you meshed in all the characters to end Cindy's story. I do hope you'll soon come back with another great story.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 3 years ago
Great work

I really appreciate your exploration of what "Slave World" means to women who aren't sexually submissive or interested in being slaves - it rings really true to me. The fact that her former co-workers took advantage of her while claiming to "protect" her was very well done, and is certainly likely to be common in a slave society. I also liked that she DID have one colleague who tried to be helpful to her, and she realized that as a slave she had no way to express her gratitude other than with her body.

Your characters and plotting are great, the best yet IMO. I honestly did not see Mason's fate coming, and I like how you made Donald Trevelyan kind of an entitled rich guy without making him a stereotypical asshole, he actually has some redeeming qualities which made him more interesting.

So much to praise in this story: the focus on the mental/emotional toll that slavery takes on the enslaved, the callous disregard for slaves generally that magnifies the little acts of kindness, I could go on and on. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed that, but felt a bit rushed towards the end. I was quite looking forward to Angela's story. The slavery was inevitable but there's a rags to riches to rags plot in there with a potentially interesting, flawed, character slightly different to the usual innocent victims.

orflash64orflash64over 3 years ago
So what's next?

Carl, what's next? You must be thinking about your next story.

If some of the stories involve temporary enslavement of a couple of years, what if a girl was enslaved, released as a free girl again, but some people still look at her as a slave and try to take advantage. Blackmail, insentives, opportunities that present themselves to put her back on her knees. Does she deal with it, embrace it, fall back into the slave mind, enjoy scratching that itch? What do you think?

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

This was really good. Nice wrinkle to the slave world universe exploring the non submissive slave girl. I thought the way her former coworkers treated her was really well done. The interactions at the bank and pony ranch were also very good. I liked how she sometimes had strong physical reactions to what she was doing but she never liked it. Well done.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Very nice. Good for once to have a different kind of personality, that is not born for the collar, describe how she experienced her enslavement.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Nicely done!!!!! I really enjoyed the story!!! Thanks!!!!!

BayviewrocksBayviewrocksover 2 years ago

You are an amazing creative writer. So many enriching segue enhancements to the story. Most importantly, you finished the story. I am so frustrated with authors who leave us all hanging for the next posting. These stories are so magnetic is there someone out there who can tell me where to buy the books where these authors are published?

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Great story… love how it connect with others…Beth story…thank you very much for your talented writing…truly enjoy. I think that there should have been more interaction with Beth…as kind of moral and supporting friend… but that is because I like Beth from her story so much…thank you

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Lovely story! So grateful that you tied up lose ends with Cindy's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous