Going Back To Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to ask. 'You found me sexy?'

'Yeah! Of course, I did. I must admit that the morning after, I was unsure about what we had done. It wasn't a natural thing that we did. But the more I have thought about it...... the more I want to...... well, you know.' He couldn't actually bring himself to tell her that he wanted to have sex with her again.

Maureen could feel the thudding in her chest. She could also feel the igniting desire in her belly. She wasn't proud at the time, about having sex with her son, and afterwards, couldn't face him. She couldn't compare herself to his wife and the younger women out there; she was getting old, and her body was losing the youthfulness it once had.

'And if I say yes. What happens next?'

Kieran told her to speak to her doctor first, to make sure she was ok to have it done. Then to find a surgeon. 'Have a look online. There are plenty to choose from. Once you are happy, make an appointment. Tell work you need an operation and that you will probably be off for a few weeks. Don't worry about the money. I'll cover the costs.'

It didn't happen immediately; it was actually at the start of March that Maureen went in and had the operation done. She had opted to go one size bigger, always having wanted bigger breasts, but not too large that she needed a bra all the time to support them.

The first week or so, she was sore, and then after that, it began to subside, and painkillers controlled any discomfort she felt. She had looked at them several times, more than happy with the result as she replaced her sports bra, it was what the doctor had advised. She couldn't wait for the next few weeks to pass until she could dispose of all the paraphernalia and return to her normal life, only now, with bigger boobs.

She already knew what she wanted to do first. She was going to ask Kieran if he wanted to see and touch them. She had made her mind up. The sex that night had been out of this world, and she was now desperate to repeat it; she was going to offer herself to her son again.

It had been at the start of the new year that there had been an intake of new starters in Kieran's office, and he had been appointed as Petra's trainer. She was a pretty and likeable young woman, maybe three or four years younger than he was. Immediately, they had hit it off, and before long, he had invited her out for a drink. He had been perfectly truthful with his mother. So far, it had only been that one occasion where they'd had sex, and she was still recovering from her boob job.

Kieran hoped there was more to come, but also knew that he couldn't base a long-term relationship around her. By the time Maureen was ready to return to work, he had taken Petra out on a few occasions.

'How was your first day back?' He asked across the dinner table as they ate their evening meal.

Maureen laughed. 'Well, if nothing else, I seemed to have attracted the attention of several blokes at work.' She stuck her chest out and wobbled her new breasts from side to side.

'The men at work were not the only ones,' she thought, watching as Kieran lavished a lecherous glance at her, once again, perky tits.

'Are you out with Petra tonight?' She had asked.

'No. She is out with her parents.' He said parents because that was what he presumed, knowing truly little yet about her home life.

'Well, perhaps you would like to inspect them. You paid for them after all.'

Kieran's eyes lit up. It was the moment he had been waiting for, a chance to gaze at, and hopefully fondle his mother's new tits. And if all went well, to be able to fuck her.

Their meal became a rushed affair, followed by a quick clear-up before she gave him the most seductive of smiles, and crooked her finger as she dashed for the stairs, giggling as she went.

At first, she wouldn't let Kieran near her, making him sit on the edge of the bed as, very, very slowly she unbuttoned her blouse, one at a time. When she finally pulled it from her skirt, opened it wide, and shrugged it from her shoulders, his cock was throbbing in his pants. If nothing else, his mother knew how to arouse him.

Presently, she was still wearing a full bra, as she had been advised. Kieran could not see anything properly until she turned around, reached behind, unhooked it, and then turned back, facing him topless.

'Jesus!' The word popped out unaided, as did his eyes as he looked at his mother's tits jutting proudly from her chest, her nipples erect with arousal as she displayed her new charms.

He had been young when his parents divorced, many years ago. If his mom looked this good now, how good had she looked when she was younger, and what had caused them to separate? He had never been told the reason. 'His father must have been an idiot,' he thought.

'Come here,' Maureen said as she preened in front of him. Kieran was gentle and careful at first until she told him they had healed and that he could touch her tits properly. They felt a little weightier than before, and certainly a bit larger. He loved the way they stood to attention on their own. She lifted each one so that he could inspect the thin red line of the scars beneath, which were healing nicely.

When he twisted her nipples, Maureen's eyes fluttered as she gasped and moaned softly. When he discovered he wasn't causing her any pain, his abuse of her tits became more forceful, their mouths coming together as they kissed and his mother's hand making a beeline for his erection as she rubbed frantically at the front of his pants.

Kieran felt the button undo at his waistband and the zip sliding down, and then his pants were around his ankles, his shaft jutting proudly upwards from his groin. His mom's fingers were wrapped around it, gripping his shaft firmly as their lips parted, and she gave him a mischievous smile before sinking to her knees.

When her lips encompassed his knob, and it entered the warmth of her mouth, he uttered a groan of his own. He felt her tongue swirl around his glans, its tip running beneath his helmet as she tickled and aroused the sensitive area of his cock.

Kieran had never anticipated such eroticism. Maybe some people fantasised about this, but how many actually experienced glancing downwards, viewing their topless mother on her knees, and sucking their cock. He could feel the growing pressure in his genitals as more of his shaft disappeared into her mouth. Her head drew back and then slid forward once more, her lips creating suction as she gave him a blowjob.

He could feel his legs starting to wobble, his buttocks clenching and his hips pushing his cock into her mouth as he face-fucked her. He needed to stop; if not, he was going to shoot his load and fill her mouth with cum.

Taking a step back, he held out a hand and helped her to her feet. 'I want to fuck you,' he uttered, his eyes glued to her tits once more. 'Worth every penny,' he thought.

It was a rush to get rid of their clothes, and then they were on the bed. Kieran waited patiently as his mom settled back, raised her knees, and opened her legs wide.

It was an opportunity he wasn't going to miss, stretching lengthwise and with his head between her thighs as her musk assailed his nostrils. Her pussy-lips were open, exposing the moist pink flesh within. He felt her shiver as his face drew closer and she felt his hot breath on her pussy, her body shaking at that first touch of his tongue and then the drawn-out moan of pleasure as he exposed her clitoris and flicked it before sucking on the tiny bud.

Maureen could not stop her hips from lifting off the bed, the sudden explosion in her fanny as his mouth made contact. How long had it been since a man had done this to her? When Kieran's tongue penetrated her cunt and she felt it circling her insides, she teetered on the edge of an impending climax.

He must have known because he ceased for a moment, his hands reaching up to her chest as he fondled and caressed her breasts before twisting and pulling at her engorged nipples. Maureen's body was filled with long-forgotten sensations; first, her chest thrust upwards, followed by her hips as her son's mouth assaulted her pussy once more. She was so close; on the one hand, wanting to stop him so that he would fuck her; but on the other hand, she wanted to attain her release.

It took her by surprise, thinking that she could hold out a little longer. But when one of his fingers stroked her anus and forced its way up her back passage, Maureen convulsed as her pussy released its juices.

Kieran felt it splash across his face as his mother's hips thrashed and he attempted to keep his mouth in contact with her fanny. When her legs closed and gripped his head, it felt as though someone was tightening a clamp. He kept up his administrations until she pleaded with him to stop, rising to his knees, and shuffling between her thighs as she began to recover.

With her eyes closed, and chest rising and falling swiftly, he awaited his chance until she least expected it, ramming his cock into her cunt and making her screech.

He started slowly, more of a tease, as he only partially inserted his cock, withdrawing often and rubbing his shaft along her pussy and clit. Their hands were all over each other, touching, and caressing. Kieran was obsessed with his mom's new tits, such a small thing; but they made her body look younger as he shoved his cock back into her pussy and gripped those two puppies, making them bulge and her nipples stand proud.

He leaned forward, allowing his lips to encompass each one in turn, sucking the turgid nipple before nipping it between his teeth. Maureen cried aloud, thrusting her chest upwards; since the operation, her teats had become super-sensitive. She felt her fanny expand and then contract as her son speeded up, his cock swiftly pounding her cunt. Time seemed to be standing still, her first orgasm still subsiding as he started building her arousal once more. The building tension made her buck against him, crudities flowing from her mouth as she demanded that he fuck her faster, fuck her harder, abuse her cunt and tits.

And then Maureen felt the start of her climax, the waves of pleasure emanating from her pussy suddenly flooding through her body. She tried to open her legs wider, demanding every inch of his cock be plunged into her twat. Her spine arched as she threw her head back and screamed, her body thrashing beneath him as she heard Kieran grunt and call her name at the same moment that his cock spurted a torrent of spunk up her passage.

It was the first occasion that Kieran spent the night in his mother's bed. It became so regular, that his own bedroom was used only for storing his clothes and belongings. Its only other use was for shagging Petra when his mother was out at work, and he had time off.

His mom had met the young woman a couple of times and as far as Kieran knew, she had no idea that he'd had sex with her in their home. Although he and Petra had never discussed a relationship, they were meeting up regularly and he had even met her mother a few times. Her circumstances were no different than his own mother's, Petra's mom was also a single parent.

Just like his mother, her facial features made it difficult to tell her exact age, but he presumed that Sadie had to be in her early forties. She was slim with auburn hair which reached just below her shoulder blades, but she normally wore it in a ponytail. Body-wise, she was certainly fit, her breasts far larger than his mom's. Why had he noticed so much about her? Because Sadie was an unashamed, flirt.

At first, Kieran had felt uncomfortable with this older woman flirting with him in front of her daughter, surprised to find that Petra was not in the least bit bothered. She felt no embarrassment about allowing him to fuck her in her bedroom while her mother was in the house; surely Sadie could hear what they were doing.

Summer was approaching and he'd taken a few days off work so that he could have a long weekend to relax. It was his mom who had broached the subject.

'I know you must be having sex with Petra; it's only natural.'

He had worried about her being hurt when she found out, but she was relaxed about his blossoming relationship. 'I'll take what I can get. The last few months have been magic, so, I'm happy for it to continue like that.'

Kieran never spoke about Petra's mother much, other than to tell his mom he had met her a couple of times. She seemed to happily accept, competing against a younger woman, whether she would against an equally attractive woman of a similar age was a different matter.

It happened during his long weekend. On Sunday night he had stayed over; no work for him in the morning, but his mom would be up bright and early, and out of the house before he got home. His girlfriend's home was quiet. Petra's mother was already in bed, and Kieran wondered if she was asleep or listening to him and her daughter fucking.

Petra was up on all fours, his cock pounding her pussy from behind as his balls slapped against her buttocks. His hands slid beneath her chest, grabbing at her swinging udders, and using them like a set of reins as he powered his cock into her cunt. The thought of Sadie listening to them excited him, making his girlfriend scream louder when he whipped his cock out, relocated it, and plunged it up her anal passage.

'Cum up my arse, cum up my arse.' Petra was screaming over and over. Her hand was now between her legs as she rubbed frantically at her pussy and clit. She started to wobble as she climaxed, and then seconds later his cock filled her shitter with semen. The loudest sound in the room was of wet flesh slapping together as she buried her face into her pillow and muffled the sound of her scream.

Collapsed together on the bed, eventually, Kieran was the first to speak. 'Bloody Hell Petra. Surely your mom must have heard that.'

'Does it bother you?' She asked.

'A bit.' He replied.

'Don't know why? She is probably wishing you were in there doing it to her.'

'What!'

Petra laughed. 'Mom fancies you like mad. She has already asked if you would be up for it.'

'Up for what?' Kieran had asked innocently, already knowing what Petra was insinuating.

'Fucking her of course. I don't mind if you want to. Mum and I have always shared, Debbie as well.'

Kieran sat upright. 'Who's Debbie?' He had never heard the name mentioned before.

'Have I never told you? I have a sister called Debbie. She's away at university, at the other end of the country at the moment, but you'll see her when she is home for the summer. We have always shared our boyfriends. So, if you want to shag her or mom, you only have to say.'

Kieran was lost for words, Petra giggling constantly at the look of shock on his face.

'If you want to sleep with mom, just tell her in the morning,

He had thought Petra had the following day off work like himself, surprised when her alarm clock went off.

'Go back to sleep,' she whispered as she kissed him and left the room.

He dozed for nearly another hour before going to take his shower and getting dressed. The house was quiet, and he imagined that everyone was out as he went downstairs.

'Coffee?' A voice called, making him jump.

Kieran followed the sound through to the kitchen and found Sadie milling about as she poured him a cup of fresh coffee. He was trying not to stare, but her robe was thin and short, and each time she bent slightly, she nearly showed him her buttocks. Not only that, but the silky material needed cinching frequently to stop it from sliding open, and Sadie seemed to be too lazy to do it, as he caught several views of her naked flesh beneath.

As usual, Sadie flirted with him. To Kieran, it was obvious what she wanted. He thought back to the previous night and what Petra had said. It's just that it felt weird. In different circumstances, he would have jumped into bed with Sadie in a flash, but to have his girlfriend say it was ok left him feeling uneasy.

When he got up to put his cup in the sink, he found himself cornered. She had snuck up behind him, and when he turned around, she was there. Sadie was so close that his eyes struggled to focus on her face as he felt her bosom pressed against his chest.

'You are quite cute.' Sadie said huskily, pressing her breast more firmly into his chest. He could see she was waiting expectantly for him to do something but was nervous about making the first move. He felt her hand suddenly grip his and lift, and then in the next second, she was slipping it inside her robe.

Sadie's tits were near enough twice the size of his mother's, the flesh smooth, soft, and warm as he opened his hand and cupped her mammary. Her eyes closed and lips parted, the tip of her tongue tracing a line across them.

'In for a penny, in for a pound,' he thought. In a way, it was no different than being with his mother.

Slowly, he kissed her, allowing his lips to tease as his fingers rubbed softly at her distended nipple. Sadie's tongue instantly invaded his mouth, her lips crushing his own as her hand went to his groin and began running up and down his growing erection. For her age, her body felt tight and firm, and just like his mother; she was slim. When his other hand slid down over her belly, he found her mound devoid of pubic hair. His fingers reached the edge of her pussy, and he slid one along her slit, Sadie purring as it slipped between her labia and teased her moist internals.

'Down here, or bed?' She managed when their lips parted for a second. Somehow, Sadie had managed to unfasten his flies and extract his cock, and it now throbbed in her hand as she eased the skin back and forward.

'Bed.' Kieran replied. He wanted this woman spread beneath him so that he could view her body properly.

Sadie led him upstairs to her bedroom, and discarded her robe, watching with anticipation as he undressed again before she dragged him towards her bed. Foreplay was not essential for either of them at that moment, her hand on his cock had aroused him sufficiently, and she was already hot to trot. They crashed onto the mattress, Sadie rolling onto her back as she dragged Kieran on top of her. He fumbled for a second and then his cock was sliding into her cunt, their groins pressed together as his shaft filled her pussy.

'Go on Kieran, fuck me.'

She was already breathing heavily as he began thrusting, working up a sweat. He drew his knees up to her thighs s that he could perch upright, forcing her legs to open wider as he teased, his hips slowing before he thrust rapidly, and then withdrew slowly. Each violent thrust took her breath away and made her cry out with pleasure as he took his time and surveyed her body. Sadie's ponytail was undone, her hair fanning out across the pillow. Her breasts were large, flattening slightly in her prone position with dark areolas and nipples. She had no belly to speak of. Unlike his mother, who had a slightly rounded tummy, Sadie's was flat. Kieran loved the sight of her shaved pussy, watching his cock disappear into her slit and then withdrawing inch by inch as she swore and cursed.

He reached out and flicked her nipples; they were already erect but seemed to grow a little larger as he played with them. 'Could he persuade his mother to shave her pussy?' He wondered, and then went back to concentrating on the woman squirming beneath him.

Sadie's face was flushed, as were her neck and chest. His constant slow teasing was having the desired effect, her arousal reaching fever pitch and her climax approaching rapidly.

'Not slow! I need fucking. Please, I'm nearly there.'

He leant forward on extended arms, his hips picking up speed as he began to shag her faster. Her face which was full of lust, changed frequently, one-moment whispering and pleading; the next screwed up and demanding as her head came up, and she nearly snarled at him.