Going Back To Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't know what went on between you two, but it shouldn't affect how Kieran and I feel about each other.' Petra interjected.

You could cut the atmosphere with a knife, the two older women staring at each other frostily.

'Of course, it's going to affect your relationship.' Maureen snapped. 'Are you going to tell them, Sadie? Or should I?'

Petra's mother looked awkward, not about to enlighten either of them, which was why Maureen continued as she turned to her son.

'Sadie...... Is your father's sister. They were fucking each other behind everyone's backs...... Had been for years, we later found out.'

There was a stunned silence. Petra and Debbie looked at their mother. Kieran looked at his.

He was trying to assimilate this latest information. His father and his sister had been sleeping together. And then the reality hit home, it made Sadie his aunt; he had been fucking his aunt for the past six months or more.

'That still doesn't affect me and Kieran!' Petra exclaimed.

Maureen turned and directed her gaze at her. It wasn't this poor girl's fault, but she needed to know the truth.

'At the very least Petra, you and Kieran are cousins.' She took a moment before she dropped her bombshell.

'It was never clear at the time. Neither of them denied nor admitted it as such. Your mother was pregnant, as was I when it all came to light, Petra. No one was certain if it was her boyfriend's...... What was his name...... Eddie? Or if it was Frank's, your father, Kieran. If it was Frank's...... It makes Petra your half-sister.'

Kieran slumped into one of the armchairs. His legs felt wobbly, and his drink and Christmas Day were completely forgotten about.

'What a bloody shamble.' On top of sleeping with his mother, he was fucking his aunt and his half-sister. The only one who seemed to be in the clear was Debbie, and at the very least, she was his cousin.

Petra was staring at her mother, tears in her eyes. 'Why didn't you say something in the beginning.'

'Because I didn't recognise his name, and it was a long time ago,' Sadie told her.

'You wouldn't recognise the name,' Maureen chimed in. 'I reverted to my maiden name and after Kieran was born, I christened him with that.

At that moment, there was only one thing Kieran wanted to do. He picked up his glass and emptied its contents before getting another, demolishing that as well, and pouring a third. 'Might as well get pissed,' he thought. 'The day was already well and truly fucked up.'

It couldn't have happened on a worse day. Maureen had bought enough to feed a multitude and Sadie had not bought anything for that day due to the invite.

People spoke in hushed whispers and knocked back glass after glass of wine, all of them starting to get tipsy.

Maureen put the food on to cook; no point in it all going to waste. She didn't hate Sadie now, after all, as someone had said. 'It was a long time ago.' The ones she felt sorry for were Kieran and Petra. With the best will in the world, there was no way that they could have a full relationship, not legally, anyway.

The other thing that lessened her animosity, was the fact that for nearly a year, she had been doing something very similar; she had been having an incestuous relationship with her son.

The conversation during lunch was stilted; there wasn't a lot that any of them could say to each other. The only one that tucked in was Debbie, everyone else just picking at their food. Afterwards, they continued drinking, the presents under the tree forgotten.

By late afternoon, one and all were clearly drunk, sensibilities and inhibitions dulled by the amount of alcohol they had consumed. Despite the great meal and all the decorations, this Christmas Day would be one to remember for all the wrong reasons.

At least his mother and Sadie were speaking, even if it was a little too loud and often slurred. Kieran thought of going out for a walk, but when he stood, the world started to spin. He was watching Debbie's mouth move and tried to make sense of what she was saying.

'I can't see a problem. You both have different names, and only mom and Kieran's mother know the truth. If no one says anything, who is to know the difference?'

He could hear his mother start to advocate against it. 'You know that there would be risks involved, especially if they had children.'

Memories of his first marriage breaking down came to mind. Just when he thought everything was going well, this happened. He had previously made a decision. He liked Petra, they made a great couple. He also liked her openness about him having sex with her sister and mother. That was the reason her present beneath the tree was a small velvet-lined box containing a ring.

At some point, he had decided to tell her about him and his mom; convinced that she would be as accepting of that, as she was with her own family. Kieran already had visions of being able to carry on fucking his mother, as well as having the choice of Petra, Debbie, or Sadie.

The four women were talking back and forth at each other; their alcohol intake meant that their voices were loud and shrill.

Kieran rubbed at his temples, feeling his agitation rise. All he wanted was some quiet so that he could think rationally.

'For God's sake, will everyone shut up and give me some peace? None of you has anything to complain about. You are all having sex with me, so what is the problem?'

At last, he had silence. The room was so quiet that he could have heard a pin drop.

Maureen was glancing at Debbie and Sadie, and they were looking at her in surprise. Her secret was out; the whole room had just heard her son say that he was sleeping with her. She glanced at Petra, amazed that the young woman did not seem surprised that her mother and sister were sleeping with her boyfriend. What den of iniquity had Kieran got himself into? She wondered.

Petra and her family left soon after. 'Don't worry,' she told him. 'It will sort itself out.'

Kieran was thoroughly miserable. The day had been a complete disaster. His mother had retired early, and though she had not said as such, he got the impression that he was not welcome in her room that night. It was the first time in ages that he had slept in his own bed; thankfully, the amount of alcohol he had consumed meant he was out of it in no time.

The following morning, he awoke early, going downstairs to find it exactly as he had left it the night before. He was in the process of clearing stuff away when his mobile phone went off.

'Hi, Petra.'

'Hi, Kieran. Sorry about yesterday. Not exactly as we may have planned.'

'It wasn't your fault. I never knew any of this. I presume you didn't either.'

'No, I didn't. Anyway, mom has invited you and your mother over...... if she will come. It's just a buffet-style meal. We all need to talk...... but without being full of drink.'

'I'll ask her and ring you back.' Kieran promised.

Up in her room, Maureen could hear her son speaking, but could not hear what was said. Yesterday had dragged up memories from long ago; plus, she realised that there may have been a hint of jealousy at learning that Kieran had slept with each of the women. Sadie had first fraternised with her husband, and now she'd had sex with her son. The feelings had later been tempered by the glasses of wine she had consumed and the acknowledgement that she had been doing no different for the last twelve months.

She heard the knock at her door, calling out for Kieran to enter. He looked sheepish as he passed on the invitation.

'Come here,' she said, watching as he shuffled into her room. 'I'm sorry. I shouldn't be taking it out on you. It was a long time ago.'

Back in her good books, he drew closer, aware that the previous night, he had gone without. Her night dress looked enticing, very short, and very transparent. As he closed the distance, he could feel himself becoming aroused, a definite bulge at his groin, which he proceeded to press against her mound as one of his hands brushed across her breast.

'We have time. Petra said to arrive about midday. I'll just let her know and then I'll be back.' He leered at her lecherously as he rushed to phone his girlfriend, and then get back to his mother.

Maureen's night dress had long since disappeared. She faced her son, one leg beneath his waist and the other slung over his hip. She was trying to look demure and then seductive, but she kept losing control of her face as his cock was thrust into her pussy.

There was no denying that she enjoyed her son fucking her. She'd had more sex in the last twelve months than she'd had for years. She felt her passage expand as his cock filled her once again, his slow constant rhythm arousing her swiftly. His cock travelling over sensitive nerve endings sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body, making her moan and groan continuously. His hands cupped her breasts, caressing and stroking the firm soft flesh and causing her nipples to ache.

When he squeezed each teat in turn, she cried aloud, her head thrown back for a second as the exhilarating sensations closed her eyes and made her shiver. When her head returned, mouth open to enable her to breathe easier, she felt his lips and tongue flick across her own. Maureen grabbed his face, her mouth clamping to his as they kissed. She didn't want to lose this; she couldn't lose this. Kieran had reawakened her sexuality and she had no wish to return to her monastic ways.

The pressure in her fanny was building; she could feel her climax approaching as she begged her son to fuck her faster.

Kieran changed position slightly, putting some distance between their upper torsos so that he could watch her body as his hips began to slam his cock into her cunt. In this position, it opened her vagina wide, the full length of his shaft filling her with each thrust. He watched as her tits bounced back and forth, gripping her now by the hips as his cock hammered her cunt brutally.

And then she was staring at him with unseeing eyes, her face going red as she held her breath before letting out an almighty scream as she began to climax.

Maureen was floating, the powerful sensations of her climax made her want to tell Kieran that she loved him, not as his mother, but as a woman. She restrained herself, nothing could come of telling him such a thing; she must be content with what she had.

They showered together and then dressed. Today, Maureen picked out an outfit that more accentuated her figure. If she was going to Sadie's home, then she intended to compete or try and outdo the other woman. The top she chose was tight, her unsupported tits jutting proudly from her chest and her erect nipples making prominent bumps in the lycra-like material.

The skirt was shorter than the one she wore yesterday, displaying her legs clad in shiny sheer hold-up stockings. Maureen looked at herself in the mirror after applying her makeup. She looked good, more than that, she looked desirable and sexy. When she went downstairs, Kieran confirmed her assumption by whistling at her.

'Bloody Hell, mom. Dressed like that, we might never get to Petra's.'

Arriving at his girlfriend's, Kieran collected the presents from his backseat, popping the small box into his pocket.

Indoors, Petra looked gorgeous, as did Debbie, and so did Sadie. Kieran was surrounded by four, very delectable women.

While Petra got him a drink, he saw Sadie take his mother to one side.

'I'm sorry about yesterday, Maureen. I honestly had no idea that Kieran was your son. I know it sounds like an excuse, but Frank and I had been at it long before he met and married you.'

'Why didn't you stop then?'

'I suppose for the same reason that I bet you now can't stop with Kieran. It was just so good. What I will tell you is that Petra is not Frank's daughter; we took precautions.'

That eased things a little for Maureen, but she still couldn't see a time when she and Sadie would be the best of friends.

'Why don't we just let those two decide what they want to do?' Sadie asked.

Maureen nodded. 'Are you still going to sleep with him?'

'Are you?' Sadie asked. The two women acknowledge their decisions with a hint of a smile.

Back in the lounge, Kieran was ready to distribute the presents, one for Debbie, one for Sadie, and one for his mom.

He looked around him. 'I'm sure I had one here for you, Petra. Let me just go and check in the car.'

He returned moments later, empty-handed. Everyone had opened their presents and his girlfriend was trying not to look disappointed.

'I'm sorry. I must have left it at home.'

'It's ok. Don't worry about it.' She uttered.

Kieran gave her a moment before his hand went to his pocket. 'I do have something here for you. Just for the time being.' He produced the tiny box with a flourish, opened it, and held it out to her.

Petra's hands went to her mouth. She was completely surprised.

'Go on!' Her sister Debbie was nudging her.

'Will you marry me?' Kieran asked.

There were tears in Petra's eyes; a huge smile plastered across her face as she nodded her head, took the ring, and placed it on her finger.

Kieran wasn't a sentimentalist. He had worked through it in his head and had made a decision. He liked Petra, liked her a lot. But he had deeper feelings for his own mom and her mother. By proposing, he was hopefully getting the best of all worlds. A gorgeous fiancé, who was quite happy for him to sleep with her mother and sister, and, he presumed, would not mind him sleeping with his mother when he wanted. What more could any man want?

It wasn't as though he intended to get married soon; a nice drawn-out engagement over the next two years would do nicely. Plenty of time to indulge himself before committing.

He'd managed one threesome with Debbie and Sadie. A little bit of coercion, and perhaps he could bring his mother around to the idea.

'Not a bad Christmas after all.' Kieran thought.