Going Back To Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Kieran, yes. That's it, fuck me. Fuck the arse off me, shoot your cum up my twat!'

Her head flew back as she howled and screeched, her hands balling into fists as her nails clawed at the bottom sheet. And then she was convulsing as her climax seemed to lift her from the mattress and then slam her back onto it. His hips became a blur, his cock being hammered into her cunt ferociously as he achieved his own release and ejaculated in her pussy, several spurts of cum mixing with her flowing juices and making her passage sloppy.

With their first encounter out of the way, he spent several more hours in her bed, this time Sadie riding him, as they made love slowly and tenderly.

It was mid-afternoon when he finally got home, spending what was left of it preparing his mother's evening meal. As both, he, and Petra, would have work in the morning, and he would see her there, he hadn't planned on meeting up with her that evening but would give her a call later.

'How's Petra?' Maureen enquired when she arrived home. She wasn't jealous, Kieran had his own life to live, but she had missed him in her bed last night.

'She's fine mom. She says Hello.'

'What's her mother like?' Maureen asked.

'Mrs Gladstone? I suppose she is just around your age. Long dark hair which is normally in a ponytail. She is divorced as well and seems quite nice.

He didn't expand on those brief comments; the last thing he wanted to do was tell his mom how sexy and attractive Petra's mother was.

'I only found out last night that Petra has a sister. I never knew before. She is at university in her final year and will be home this summer.'

He had subtly changed the subject. While his mother seemed unconcerned about him having a girlfriend, her reaction may have been different if she realised that Petra's mother was as equally attractive and sexy as she was.

'Are you out tonight?' She asked him.

'No. I'll ring Petra later, but I thought I'd spend the night with you if you'd like.'

After their meal, he helped her clear the table. 'I'll wash and you dry,' he offered.

Of course, it turned silly before they had finished, Kieran constantly flicking water and suds at her. She retaliated, of course, and before long, both of them were wet. It had been his intention all along, the white blouse she wore became semi-transparent, enough for him to see her lacy white bra. Maureen worked in a bank as a cashier and had to wear a uniform. Beneath the shirt and navy skirt, he just knew she would be wearing stockings, the hold-up type, and as he imagined her stocking-clad legs and black panties, he felt the stiffening in his groin.

'We had better get you out of that wet top,' he suggested.

'And how much more do you want to get me out of?' She asked, backing away and teasing him with a look.

Kieran unbuttoned his shirt, removed it, and threw it to one side. 'Just the blouse,' he replied innocently. 'And maybe your bra. I bet that is damp as well.'

'I know something else that is damp,' she responded seductively.

By the time they were back in the dining room, Kieran was naked, and his mother was topless. Her eyes looked longingly at his erection, sticking out in front as he stalked her. Her buttocks came up against the table's edge as she turned her head and glanced down for a second.

'Here?'

He nodded his head and watched as she inched the skirt up her stockinged legs until the tops appeared, followed by bare flesh. Advancing on her quickly, he lifted her with ease, sitting her on the table and opening her legs so he could stand between them.

His erection rubbed against her pussy as they kissed, Kieran's hands cupping and fondling his mother's breasts. They fit perfectly in his hands, her erect nipples pressing into his palms.

He twirled each teat, feeling his mom try to moan despite their mouths working against each other, her nipples continuing to grow harder as he tweaked them. The polished tabletop enabled him to slide her easily, easing her down as she pulled her crumpled skirt up to her waist. Kieran thought about removing her panties; instead, he pulled the gusset to one side, slipped his cock into her pussy, and then hoisted her legs.

With each thrust, she slid away from him, and he had to pull her back. Maureen gripped the table edge, holding herself in position as his cock hammered her cunt. She loved the sensations he elicited, his shaft sliding across sensitive nerve endings as he slammed his cock home. His hands raised her legs higher, placing one on each shoulder. She released her grip, Kieran holding her in position now as he shagged her. He ran his hands up and down her stockinged legs before moving them to her breasts as he fondled and squeezed the firm flesh.

He loved her small tits, his hands holding each one as he tweaked her nipples and she moaned loudly. Playing with them increased his arousal, his cock now pumping into his mother's twat frantically as he acknowledged that her climax was close.

She howled as her orgasm took control of her body, her son's cock continuing to pound her pussy as he pulled her onto each thrust until she felt him explode inside her, the rush of air just before his cock filled her with his semen.

There was no television being watched that evening. They retired upstairs and made love again before exhaustion had them lying side by side. When his mother dozed off, he went to his room for a few minutes while he rang Petra.

'I thought you had forgotten about me,' she said.

'Sorry, I had to do a few things for my mom and lost track of time.

Petra laughed, 'I understand you had to do a few things for my mother this morning.'

It still felt surreal, to be discussing the sex he'd had with Sadie, with her daughter. He could tell that Petra was becoming excited as he explained what he and her mother had done.

'I'm lying on my bed Kieran, and I'm naked. My fingers are opening my pussy and I'm wet for you. Tell me more.'

In graphic detail, he described how Sadie had accosted him in the kitchen, whipping out his cock and wanking him off.

His girlfriend's breathing was getting faster, her voice rasping down the phone. 'My fingers are in my pussy Kieran. I'm frigging myself and getting aroused just thinking about you and my mother fucking.'

He described how he had shagged Sadie on the bed, Petra moaning now as her climax approached. 'I wish you were here to fuck me. Maybe fuck me and my mom together.' And then he had to pull the phone away from his ear as she screeched, and for a moment all he heard was the sound of her heavy breathing and panting.

When she had recovered enough to speak, they chatted for a short while before they said goodnight.

'I'll see you at work in the morning, lover.' Petra giggled as she signed off.

Kieran looked at his own bed; it had been a while since he had slept in it. Closing the door behind him, he returned to his mother's room and slipped beneath the covers and next to her. She snuggled against him, his arm going around her and cupping one of her breasts.

'We have both got work in the morning,' she mumbled.

In return, he gently squeezed and twisted her nipple, her buttocks grinding against his building erection as he pushed back against her.

'Just once more and then sleep,' she giggled as she turned towards her son.

That Summer, he met Debbie, Petra's sister. She was slightly taller than his girlfriend and had her mother's facial features and colouring; both of them had auburn hair while Petra was a dirty blond. She was slimmer than Sadie or Petra, her extra height making her look a little on the skinny side with breasts smaller than his mother's.

Just like her mom, she was an outrageous flirt. No, that was a lie; she was even worse than her mother. The first time Kieran met her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He was unprepared, especially with her mother and sister in the room. He was even less prepared when one of her arms disappeared and seconds later, he felt her rubbing at his cock.

'I'm going to shag you,' she whispered in his ear and then grinned as she released him.

Kieran didn't doubt she would be as good as her word; why should he, especially after having sampled her mother and sister's antics?

Debbie had only been home for a week when she made her move. Kieran had stayed over, which was becoming his want most weekends. Only this time, instead of ending up in bed with Petra, she had announced that she was staying over with a friend that evening and that her mother was in bed and waiting for him.

Petra was correct. When he arrived at Sadie's bedroom, she was naked, propped up against her pillows, and her legs were open. Divesting himself of his clothes, he took to the bed and slid between her thighs, his nostrils picking up the scent of perfume and musk.

When his tongue slid along her opening slit, it tasted like a mixture of salty and tanginess. She purred with delight when it penetrated her pussy, circling, and licking every inch of her internals. He was so intent on sucking at her clit, that the hand which slipped between his legs and started massaging his erection, took him by surprise.

His head whipped around, Sadie pushing her torso upright.

'Hello, Debbie. Do you want to join us?' she asked, completely unconcerned.

Kieran watched as her youngest daughter undressed and joined them on the bed. Even her thighs were slimmer compared to her mother and sister, leaving a substantial gap at her genitals, even when her legs were together.

'Oh well!' he thought as she dragged him towards her. He had sampled her sister as well as her mother; he may as well make it a full hand.

Sadie seemed content to watch, her fingers playing with her pussy as he began fucking Debbie, her legs wrapping around his torso as she dragged him deeper into her cleft.

Laid on her back, Debbie's tits disappeared to almost nothing, only her prominent nipples sticking up from her chest. He reached a hand across and cupped her mother's ample mammary, tweaking the nipple and making her moan. She propped herself upright, one hand fingering her pussy, her other massaging her tit as she watched Kieran's shaft disappear and reappear from her daughter's cunt.

This was the first time he had faced the prospect of fucking two women, Kieran wondered if he was capable.

'Concentrate on this one, and the rest will follow,' he thought, ramming his cock into Petra's sister's pussy.

It wasn't to say that he didn't enjoy fucking this young woman, but he was finding that he wanted her to climax so that he could get to Sadie. Just like his mother, this older woman was the one that sexually excited him the most. His thrusting increased, forcing Debbie closer to her climax. When he felt himself getting too excited, he slowed, distracting what was going on down below by kissing her and playing with her nipples. She wasn't the only one who wanted to be kissed, Sadie constantly leaning across and clamping her lips onto his.

Her fingers had been doing their work and she was also near to achieving her orgasm. She beat her daughter to it by several seconds, Sadie's climax helping to send Debbie over the edge as he hammered her pussy but kept something in reserve.

With Debbie slowly recovering, Kieran turned his attention to Sadie. He left the younger woman, pulled her mother down the bed, and in a flash, was between her thighs. As his cock forced her pussy open and invaded her hot wet passage, he knew that this was where he would much rather be.

She was still recovering from her first climax when she found her twat full of cock. She never got the time to catch her breath before her arousal was rising once more. He just went for it, fucking her fast and hard as she squirmed beneath him, her daughter turning her head and watching as Kieran fucked her mother. As Sadie succumbed to her orgasm, he breathed a sigh of relief and allowed himself to experience his own climax as he filled her pussy with cum.

Back at home the following morning, he thought about the previous evening. Yes, it had been fun fucking Debbie, and it had been even more fun fucking her mother, but it felt strange to be at Petra's home shagging her mother and sister while his girlfriend was off enjoying herself elsewhere.

Kieran found that, as Christmas approached once more, he was spending more time having sex with his mother and Sadie than he was having it with Petra. When he visited their home at weekends, he could end up in bed with any of them. Occasionally it would be Debbie; sometimes it would be Petra, but mostly it would be their mom.

Surprisingly for Kieran, he was finding that his feelings towards his girlfriend were diminishing and that his feelings for her mother were now growing instead. That was ridiculous, he realised, similar to his mother, she was a lot older than he was. Despite that, he was finding that he enjoyed sex with the two mature women in his life more than he did with the younger ones.

He was mulling over all of these thoughts when his mother piped up one evening.

'Is this thing with you and Petra serious?' She inquired.

'I suppose so. But it is early days, as yet. It's only been ten or eleven months.'

Maureen had met the young woman on quite a few occasions now but still did not know much about her family.

'Why don't you invite them for Christmas?'

'Are you sure it won't be too much trouble?'

'Of course not. I'll be cooking for us anyway. More the merrier.'

Kieran passed on the invitation to Petra, who passed it on to her mother.

As the festivities approached, he helped where he could, with the shopping and with buying small presents for everyone.

On Christmas Eve, which fell on a Wednesday; Kieran finished work early, had a couple of drinks with workmates and then kissed Petra goodbye, telling her he would see her the following day, before heading home.

He and his mother set to work, and by early evening had most of the food prepared for the following day.

'I need to be up early to put the turkey in the oven,' she said as they went up to bed.

Straddling his hips, Maureen stroked her son's expanding cock, feeling it stiffen in her hand. Her eyes closed dreamily as his fingers gently twisted and pulled at her nipples. She could feel the building sensations down below, her pussy becoming more sensitive and her juices starting to flow as she imagined what they would be doing shortly.

Releasing his shaft, she shuffled forward; the rigidity of Kieran's cock parted her labia as she rubbed her vagina against it.

She was wanking him with her cunt, Kieran enjoying the sensations as he gazed up at her delectable body. He was not disputing that he liked Petra, a lot, even Debbie was ok as an occasional fuck, but recently, neither of them seemed to compare to his mother or Sadie. Every so often, she would lean forward and dangle her tits over his face, allowing his lips to suck on her nipples before sitting uptight again.

With temperatures building, the one thing that both wanted, was to fuck. Maureen raised her buttocks, grabbed her son's cock, and positioned it against her pussy, rubbing his plump knob against her clit. And then she groaned as she pressed it against her vagina and lowered herself. She loved that initial feeling as her fanny expanded and his hot throbbing meat filled her passage.

Resting for a moment, she savoured the feel of Kieran inside her. It had been over twelve months since they had first fucked and going on for nine months since they had started to share a bed. She knew at some point; it would have to change; maybe this young woman he was dating was the one. But until that happened, she was going to continue enjoying the sex she had with him, incest or not.

Leaning forwards, she allowed him to fondle and caress her tits as her buttocks rose and fell. Maureen liked this position; it allowed her to control the speed of their lovemaking while they teased each other.

He pulled her down, crushing her breasts against his chest as they kissed, lips moving constantly, and tongues wrapping around each other. If he didn't know better, he could see himself falling in love with his mother. Maureen raised herself again onto outstretched arms, her buttocks bouncing on her son's cock faster as she felt her climax approaching. Her eyes were closed, mouth open as she panted, working his cock with her fanny as it fucked her.

As her arse rose, Kieran grabbed her buttocks and held her aloft, raising his knees and then slamming his hips upwards as his cock was rammed into her pussy. That opened her eyes and made her wail, the sound turning to a screech as he began fucking her rapidly, their groins slapping together roughly and frantically as he pushed her over the edge.

Maureen's orgasm was of such an intensity that she couldn't stop crying and shaking, the sensations overwhelming her. A ridiculous thought sprung into her mind for a second before being dismissed. Was she falling in love with her son?

They were both up early the next morning. With three guests coming for the day, Maureen wanted everything to be perfect. The lounge was decorated with a tree, and trimmings decorated the walls and ceiling. There were presents carefully laid out beneath the tree's tinsel-draped branches, a special one for Petra, and the turkey was in the oven, as well as the veggies having been parboiled ready.

Part of her son's present was the new outfit she wore. She had considered it a little bit, young looking, when they had purchased it. But that morning, gazing at herself in the mirror, she'd had to admit that she looked younger and "Bloody good" for her age. Everything was under control, and it would be another hour before their guests arrived. Kieran poured them both a drink before putting on some Christmas music.

Maureen was in the kitchen checking on the bird when the doorbell chimed, Kieran going to let his girlfriend and family in. Petra was the first through the door, giving him a smouldering kiss. Next came Sadie, Kieran was about to kiss her cheek. But before he could make a move, she had him in a clinch, her lips pressed firmly against his own.

That only left Debbie, and she required no less than the others. But of course, she had to go one step further as he felt her hand rubbing at his cock and bringing him semi-erect.

He took their coats and showed them into the lounge. 'What can I get everyone to drink?'

Wine was the order of the day, even if it was still early. He went to the kitchen and poured three glasses, topping up both his own and his mother's drinks.

'Just give me a few minutes and then I'll be in.' His mother dried her hands and started removing her apron.

Kieran carried the glasses of wine into the lounge and distributed them. 'Mom will just be a couple of minutes. She's making sure everything is ready for the meal.'

Maureen walked into the dining room and checked on the table. It looked festive and perfect. Taking a sip from her glass, she continued into the lounge.

'Mom, you know Petra, this is her mother......' Kieran never finished the introductions.

'Hello, Sadie.'

'Maureen?'

'Long time no see!' His mother muttered.

There seemed to be a long-drawn-out silence as Kieran, Petra, and Debbie stared at the two older women.

It was Petra who spoke first, addressing her mother. 'Do you already know Kieran's mom? You never said that you did.'

Before Sadie could say anything, Maureen spoke up. 'Yes, we know each other. She is the reason I divorced Kieran's father and why her boyfriend at the time did a runner. Do you ever see anything of my ex-husband?' She asked.

'No! Not since I moved away, and I've seen nothing of him since we returned.' Sadie replied.

Petra and Kieran were both trying to act as peacemakers. 'It's a long time ago, water under the bridge,' he said.