Going Back to School

Story Info
Husband and wife arrange to bring a friend into their bed.
4.6k words
4.15
26.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers

This story is placed in the Loving Wives category because it fits the category description of extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing & more.

If you do not approve of stories that have extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing & more. please use your time to read the many other quality stories found on this site.

All descriptive sex scenes are between people 18 and older.

This is a work of fiction. Any names and persons in this story are fictional and any resemblance to actual people living or dead is purely coincidental.

GOING BACK TO SCHOOL

"Babe I'm home." I exited the kitchen to see my husband putting down his briefcase and hanging up his coat. I walked over to him to give him our normal hug and kiss hello. He asked, "What's cooking? It smells great."

I answered, "Baked chicken with rice. I'm also fixing a side Caesar salad and have a bottle of Pinot Grigio chilling."

My husband looked a little worried and asked, "Did I miss a special occasion?"

"No, I just got home early so I thought I would put something together for dinner. It is nothing special." You see we both are practicing attorneys and we usually do not have the time to prepare dinner so we eat out a lot or order in. I usually only cook a couple of times a month and only very basic stuff. In fact he cooks, if you consider barbequing cooking, more than I do.

As we ate we discussed the day, talked about our cases and some office gossip. We both work for the same firm. A firm my Grandfather founded some fifty years ago. The firm is now one of the largest and most prestigious firms in the state. As we talked out of the blue David, my husband, mentioned he got a call from an old college friend, Dante Alexander. Dante is a professional football player and was David's first sports client. David has become a sports agent and established the firm's sports agent division. With Dante's help he now has around 15 sports figures under contract.

I have met Dante a couple of times over the years and find him to be very charming and one of David's closest friends. We don't see much of him with his career and playing for a team clear across the continent. I asked David what he wanted and he just said he had a couple of items he wanted added into his next contract. This will be Dante's last big contract. He has been in the league for around seven years and being a cornerback he only has 3 maybe 4 more good years left. He has been all-pro the last couple of years so he is in demand. I asked, "Like what?"

David answered, "You know he never did graduate as he left for the draft after his junior year. He wants $100,000 to pay for him to finish his undergrad and money for a professional advanced degree and he wants to get them from our alma mater." Our alma mater is in our home town. David and I never left after graduating college and law school.

David and Dante met while sophomores in college. David was Dante's tutor. They became great friends and actually roomed together their junior year. They lost touch as Dante played football and David finished his undergrad and went on to law school. Dante didn't like his first agent so when his contract was up he contacted David to represent him. David was only just starting his practice but Dante didn't care. He trusted him and knew he would do right by him. David did and the rest is history.

A little history about my husband David, David comes from a lower middle class family where money was always an issue so he has worked regularly since he was 14. He was valedictorian of his high school and played sports, but was never a star. As you can see he is an overachiever. Scholarships paid for a lot of his college but to make ends meet he tutored athletes. That is how he met Dante.

David is around 6', 175 pounds; he works out regularly and keeps himself in great shape. He has an air of confidence and with his sandy blond hair and piercing blue eyes he is easy to look at. With school, sports and work David had little or no social life before college. We didn't meet until our first year in law school. Before that David only had one serious relationship with a grad assistant who was a couple years older than David. He lost his virginity to her and if I ever meet her I will thank her for making David the great lover he is today. She did break his heart when she left to pursue her career in another state. She is the only woman I would worry about if she came back into town.

A little about me, my name is Amy, I am 5'7" 125 pounds; long auburn hair, a great figure. My breasts are 35C with very sensitive nipples. I have a great butt and legs. I have been told I look like a real life Barbie doll. Unlike David I have always been a social creature. Like David and I my parents are both lawyers with my families firm. I never had to work except a few internships. I always had a new sports car to drive, credit card to spend for anything I needed or wanted. Needless to say I was a spoiled rich brat. I lost my virginity in high school to the quarterback and slept with a couple of others prior to graduating. In college I joined as a legacy the sorority my mother had been part of. They had a reputation for having the most promiscuous girls on campus and I fit right in. During my four years of undergrad I slept with at least 20-25 guys and a few girls. Nothing was off limits to me. I went to bed with mostly white frat boys but did spend a few nights with a couple of the black athletes, not Dante. Throw in a couple of professors and one or two I never knew their names and that round out my sexual activities in college. I come by this honestly as my Mother, based on stories I have heard from her and my aunt, was also very popular with the boys on campus if you know what I mean. Luckily for me I wasn't into drinking or drugs just sex and being fairly smart and my grandfather's name on a building I was accepted into law school.

David and I met in a first year law student study group. He acted like I didn't exist, I wasn't used to that, he was so focused on his studies. He was still getting over his one and only girlfriend and wasn't looking for any one new. I had vowed once I got into law school I would slow down on my sexual exploits and concentrate on my studies but it still pissed me off that the cutest boy in my class paid no attention to me.

Overtime our study group became a study/social group and we did a lot of things together. Eventually he started to pay some attention to me. He was shy and I knew I would have to make the first move so I invited him to go to a concert with me and he immediately declined due to being to busy with his studies. I almost begged him to go with me which is something I never needed to do before. We went had a good time I was about to invite him in when he kissed my cheek, turned and left me at my doorstep. He told me later he was intimidated by me partly based on who I was and by some of the things he had heard about me. Eventually we became an item and dated all through law school. He was actually my first serious relationship. My parents loved him. They saw in him a very driven person who will be very successful in life.

Once we graduated and took positions with my family's firm we decided to be married. We had a very nice weeklong honeymoon in Tahiti. David appears to be all work, no play but he does have a few kinks. One being porn, he likes to watch people fuck. He confided in me that as a teenager he caught his older sister having sex with her boyfriend. After the first time he would lay in wait to watch and would always become very excited and cum in a sock or a paper towel. It turned out his college sweetheart liked to watch porn and she turned him on to it. They would watch together and masturbate each other. He especially liked watching her masturbate for him. Something I have done for him many times over since he told me.

He had confided in Dante that he was a voyeur and Dante being the friend he was would purposely leave his door ajar so David could watch him fuck some white coed silly. Dante was black/black and was well endowed based on the rumors I heard from a couple of my sorority sisters who had the pleasure of being serviced by Dante. We spent many of nights having sex talking about our kinks, fantasies and watching porn. David liked to watch interracial porn I think due to the times he watched Dante. He also liked cuckold porn where the husband or boyfriend watched and sometimes joined in. David would share with me his fantasies and I would share my real life experiences with him. He was especially aroused when I talked to him about my two three ways, one with two guys and one with a girl and a guy.

As time passed our discussions during sex were not enough so we mutually decided to look at going outside our marriage for some extracurricular activity. David had no real interest in having sex with another woman he really only wants to watch and possibly join in as I am being fucked. I want everyone to know that David is not some small dick cuckold. He is actually well endowed probably would rank in the top third of all my lovers. As I have said earlier I have had many lovers, some better than others, but I have only one love, my husband David. If David is okay with me making love with another man or woman I am okay with it.

Of course instituting our plan would not be easy. We are both high profile professionals. My family is well known in the local society circles. Needless to say we would have to be very discreet. We continued to discuss possibilities over the next few months and going on a vacation and finding someone seemed like the best option until David received a call from his client and friend Dante. Dante wanted to come to town to discuss his contract proposal and also look into enrolling in some off season classes. When he got off the phone we just looked at each other smiled and we knew what our next steps would be without saying a word.

David called Dante the next day and asked him to stay with us while he was in town and Dante quickly accepted. That night David and I made love discussed how we would get Dante involved and then made love again. It was exciting for the both of us to plan out making our fantasy a reality. Dante was due to arrive in two weeks and we could hardly keep our hands off each other thinking about what might happen.

The day of Dante's arrival, a Saturday, finally came. We made love that morning with an excitement we hadn't shared in a while knowing what might be happening later that night. After David left for the airport I layed in bed visualizing making love with Dante and actually brought myself to climax twice before I got up. I then showered, shaved my vaginal area as smooth as a babies bottom, put my hair in a ponytail and then put on my makeup, not heavy just enough to highlight my features. I decided to wear my or should I say David's favorite yellow with white polka dots sun dress which came to just above my knees and showed a little but not to much cleavage. Of course nothing underneath. Finished off my outfit with white strapped sandals. I looked like the proverbial girl next door.

After preparing myself for their arrival I was extra horny and thought about taking the edge off by masturbating again but just as I started I heard the car pull into the garage. David came in first followed by Dante. David hugged and kissed me and gave me a sinister smile. I then hugged Dante I almost came on the spot when I felt his hard body pressed against mine. I know I must have turned bright red.

It was early afternoon when they arrived to the house so David made us coctails and we sat around just catching up when I received a call from my father inviting us over for dinner that night. Dad was barbecuing steaks and since he had never met Dante, the firms most prestigious sports client, he thought this would be the perfect opportunity. He said he was sending a car service to pick us up at 5:00. My Dad was someone you didn't say no to so we said we would be ready.

We only had an hour before we got picked upped. Dante wanted to shower and change after his cross country flight so we showed him to his bedroom and bath. I was horny as hell and when Dante excused himself I grabbed David by the hand walked into our room. I immediately bent over the bed flipped up my dress and said, "Fuck me." David did as requested. I think he was as horny as I was. I came almost immediately from David's cock and my fingers. David was not far behind.

After we finished with our quicky I put on some panties with a pad due to how wet I was and David's deposit. David put on some shorts and a golf shirt as did Dante. The BBQ was a casual affair. The car arrived and off we went.

Dinner went well. The food was great, the drinks were strong and the conversation was spirited. As the men talked my Mom and I sat by the pool. I think my Mom wanted Dante more than I did. She kept talking about how hot he was was. I couldn't disagree.

It was almost 11:00 PM when Dad called the car around and we said our goodbyes. I sat between my guys on the ride home and made sure I pressed my bare thighs against Dante's. He pressed back giving me the hope more touching was to come. We were all pretty loaded by the time we were dropped off, the reason my Dad always sent a car.

When we walked in David said he was going to make Old Fashions for him and Dante I declined saying I wanted to stay with the Pinot noir I had been drinking. I excused myself and went to the bedroom to change into something more comfortable. I chose a light blue silk pajama set with a button up top and short bottoms. I covered up with a oriental white silk short robe. Both just barely covered my crotch area.

When I returned David was in his favorite recliner and Dante on one corner of the couch. They both went, "Wow!!"

I looked at them and said, "Why don't the two of you change and get more comfortable." Both got up to change and I sat in the middle of the sofa already getting moist between my legs. David returned first in a T-shirt and pajama pants and sat in his chair. Dante soon followed wearing basketball shorts and a sleeveless workout shirt. I could see the outline of his cock swinging as he approached.

Dante wasn't sure where to sit with me in the middle and he hesitated until David said, "Go ahead and sit next to Amy, she doesn't bite unless you want her to."

As I described early Dante was black/black stood about 6'3" and weighed in about 230 pounds of lean muscle a shaved head and beautiful dark eyes. He also had a smile that would melt your heart. When he sat down next to me I could clearly see the outline of his ever growing cock. It was actually pulsating.

We all sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity when I broke the ice by saying, "Dante, David told me you use to let him watch as you screwed some of the girls you brought home is that true?"

Dante took a quick glance at David and responded, "Yes, David liked to watch and I liked being watched. So it was a win, win."

I looked directly into Dante's eyes and said, "He still does. Don't you David?"

David just smiled at us and replied, "I do, I especially like to watch Amy play with herself, don't I honey?" David then stood up walked to me put out his hands for me to grab and brought me to a standing position. He kissed me deeply and then turned me to face Dante. He then pushed my robe over my shoulders and we watched it flutter to the carpet. He then started to unbutton my top exposing my breasts to Dante. As he was doing that I could see Dante's cock become hard in his shorts.

I was in a trance like state as David led me to his chair and gently pushed me back to sit down. He then placed my legs over each arm while opening my top completely. My nipples ached they were so erect. The openings of the shorts were very loose so with my legs spread over the arms my pussy, my very wet pussy, was visible to Dante. David went and sat down on the other end of the couch and then he ordered me to play with myself. I instantly used one hand to move the opening to one side exposing my pussy fully and used my other to hand to insert a couple of fingers to lubricate them as I made small circles on my clit.

I looked at David with half closed eyes and watched as he pulled his very hard cock through the fly of his pajamas and slowly stroked it. I then glanced at Dante to see he had done what I did by pulling on opening to the side exposing his very black and hard cock. Unlike David's it had a slight upward banana curve to it.

I was close as I watched two very handsome men beating off to the sight of me masturbating. David broke the spell when he said to Dante, "She is close why don't you take her over the edge by tasting that succulent pussy."

Dante didn't hesitate as he crawled over to me. He reached out and took hold of the top of my shorts and gently started to pull them off. I lifted my hips to help in their removal. I still had on my open top so Dante first sucked on my right nipple and soon switched to the left. I was close, so close. As this was happening I never lost eye contact with David.

Dante soon started kissing his way down my chest to my belly and then started planting kisses all around my clit but not touching it. I was going crazy. David said, "Ask him nicely to suck your clit, be sure to say please."

"Please Dante suck my clit, I am so close. I need to cum. Please, please."

Dante just said, "Since you said please." He then took those thick lips and sucked my clit. I came in a violent orgasm thrashing on the chair wildly moving my arms and legs crying out I was coming. I finally had to push Dante's mouth off my clit with my last bit of strength. He sat back on his thighs as I tried to get my vibrating body under control. Taking big deep breaths I again looked at David to see he was still slowly stroking his cock.

David then said, "Amy really likes a deep hard fuck after she cums, dont you babe?"

I still couldn't talk so I just shook my head in the affirmative. Dante stood up on his knees pushed his shorts down and fully exposed his cock to me. he grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the chair. I reached down took hold of it and guided it to my pussy. He was a little bit bigger in length and girth than David's but wasnt the biggest I ever had.

David knew the instant he penetrated me by the guttural moan I let out. I looked at David over Dante's shoulder to see him staring at Dante's ass as he started to piston in and out of me. I soon closed my eyes as another massive orgasm took me. I opened them just in time to see David cum all over his belly. Dante was starting to be irregular with his strokes so I knew he was close. We soon came together with his cock deep in me. Thank god for the pill.

Dante stood up and with his cock at eye level looked at me and just said, "Clean me." Which I did with the enthusiasm of calf sucking on her mother's tit. Dante was soon hard again and it was then he looked at David and asked, "Do you mine?"

David just said, "Enjoy."

Dante led me to his room and proceeded to fuck me two more times giving me multiple orgasms. David was at the door watching for a while but during the second round he was gone. I was worried he was upset but I couldn't stop.

I awoke about 4:00 AM and left Dante and returned to my bed with David. He asked if I was alright and answered yes and then he said,"I'm alright too." We snuggled and slept till 10:00 AM.

When we woke we talked about last night. David said he loved watching. He even said he jacked off listening to us mate after he went to bed. We discussed the next two days as Dante was leaving Monday afternoon after he met with the school about classes and getting his degree.

By the time we got up it was close to noon and Dante was not in his room. His stuff was there so he didn't up and leave. I started breakfast wearing one of Dave's T-shirts and my panties. I was still leaking from the deposits from the night before. Dave and I ate and as we were finishing up Dante came in wearing just a pair of gym shorts and running shoes. He was covered in a sheen of sweat the made his black skin shine. His chest and abs were remarkable and I could feel myself getting aroused. Dante said he wanted to shower before eating and started walking down the hall.

Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers
12