All Comments on 'Going Back to School'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

What a mixture; interracial, cuckold crap. A pathetic, weak and stupid husband, a narcissistic wife and a best friend with morals of an alley cat.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

very acceptable. all parties enjoyed and benefited. No one hurt. Everyone got their rocks off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any woman that sleeps with at least 25 guys in 4 years would either be dead from STD's or in need of serious therapy. Beyond obvious spelling errors, there was nothing erotic about an idiot who marries a skank slut and a woman that is clearly emotionally disturbed at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done. A win-win-win threesome. Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for admitting that you know this story would be better received elsewhere and was just posted here to prove that you are an asshole. Message received.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Hubby jerking off twice while his wife was getting laid by Dante is a total cuck move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a skanky ho and her pimp. Don't really see a marriage here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If lc69hunter likes it you know it's a shit story. Only thing he likes is cucks, cocks, and licking another man's cum out of his wife's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Contemptible crap. Interracial Love was the real emphasis of this steaming pile of excrement. It tags, reads and puts emphasis the interracial properties of the story line. If it wasn't so pointed or detailed to that end then it could be argued to be a Loving Wives piece. But it isn't, and wasn't. Inclusion of a married couple doesn't automatically dictate LW material. Thousands of stories on Literotica have married people in them but were placed in categories OTHER THAN Loving Wives. None of the characters were decent people, being a warped, narcissistic, and immoral player seems to be a prerequisite personality here.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

I also have a Hotwife. In fact, she played with him tonight and I watched - so VERY hot. I LOVE fucking her used pussy. Please tell us more from these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a right category but you have chosen the wrong one for this.

jake1234jake1234about 1 year ago

Good story, looking forward to more “higher education” adventures!

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

Yea the wife had 20 or more orgasms in 48 hours while her husband jacked off watching! Such imaginative writing! NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With all due respect..BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creeper 26thNC is a big of a loser as the real 26thNC was.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Not my bag...

...seemed to just be a collection of gratuitous scenes of imagined BBC sex with a wife's overactive libido.

I think there's a lot missing that would make it better, but it would have to be re-written as I think it needs major surgery.

Sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sure sounds like Dante's gonna be back soon, can't wait for chap. 2.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Buster, you anonymous bitch, you would certainly know what a loser was. Story about a white trash whore who let’s some scabrous Jamal into her bed.

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

Nice storey, thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.