Going Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave could tell I was hot to trot and just said, "He will probably need some help washing his back, go on." I pulled the T-shirt over my head and headed after Dante. I soon found myself on my tip toes with my hands on the wall being plowed from behind by that wonderful black cock.

After our afternoon mating we all got dressed and took a tour of the campus. Dante had only been back twice since he left and there had been many updates. He was impressed with the new workout facilities for the football team and the new head coach told Dante he was welcomed to use them anytime. Having a top pro working out can only help in recruiting.

We had dinner in one of our old college hangouts where we had pizza and beer. We sat around talking about the old, the new and the future. A couple of students recognize Dante and one coed in particular I think would have gone to her knees for him if asked. He didn't ask and besides he was mine for the weekend.

We arrived home around 10:00 PM and we all dressed in our night wear. David put on one of his favorite pornos which featured two guys and a girl. one guy being black. We ate some gummies and were very mellow.

David being the pervert he is suggested we do what they do in the film. We were soon all naked and I was sucking David's cock as Dante was fucking me doggy. We carried on for the full ninety minutes. i can't tell how many times I orgasmed. My men each came at least twice. Half the time I didn't know who was in me. I did have my first pussy/ass double penetration. Dante in my pussy David up my bum. It was great I think I even passed out for a minute when I came. The boys were still fucking me when I came to. We were fucked out when the movie ended so off to bed we went.

I crawled into bed with David and we kissed and snuggled. I was still flying high but David was done. He looked at me, smiled and said, "Why don't you tuck in our guest. I will see you in the morning." I kissed him goodnight and as I got up to leave David said, "Be sure to leave the door open." I gave him a thumbs up.

Dante was already asleep when I crawled in bed with him so I just snuggled him and finally fell asleep only to be awakened by Dante plunging his big black cock into me around 4AM. At first I didn't realize what was happening but soon was coming again. I looked over at the open door to see David beating off to the rhythm of the headboard hitting the wall. Dante finally unloaded in me, rolled over and went back to sleep. I checked the door and David was gone. Did this really happen or did I dream it. I reached down and felt my messy pussy. It really happened.

Dante and I made love, no not made love we fucked again in the morning. After we fucked I went to David's bed and we made love. We all cleaned up, dressed and headed to the admissions office to start his path to graduation. After that was done we headed to the airport. David drove and per his suggestion I rode in the back with Dante.

The sexual tension was high in the car and Dante reached over and started to rub my thigh. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his hardening cock. David was looking back and said, "Go ahead and give him one for the road or better yet give him head on the road."

My libido was running high based on the weekends activities so I unzipped Dante's pants fished out his cock and sucked him off as we drove to the airport. He finally came just as we arrived. We all said our goodbyes and Dante boarded the plane.

David and I went home and made love, talked about the weekend, made love some more. We were okay, we both enjoyed the weekend and we are sure Dante did too. Some people wont understand our love but it is on a strong foundation. Even so we are both looking forward to Dante's next visit.

12