Going Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their dancing seemed to get slower and slower until eventually they were barely moving at all, except for their hips slowly grinding against each other. It was like William had been forgotten. He tried to get back to his emails but he couldn't focus. He kept looking up and seeing his wife and Ian grinding against each other, everything else forgotten. He was desperate to interrupt them but couldn't think of a good enough reason. He watched them "dance" for a long while until, checking his watch, he finally realised he had an excuse.

Getting up, he said to the two. "It's getting pretty late, we have work tomorrow and we still haven't eaten anything, so we should leave."

Lily suddenly looked up, disappointment on her face.

"Already? Well let's at least have another drink first? To toast the night and the new friendship we have made. Billy, why don't you go and get us all drinks from the bar, Lily and I will finish our dance in the meantime."

William nodded relived, even as his wife rested her head on Ian's chest once more and ran off to the bar to get the drinks. This took longer than he expected because the bartender seemed determined to ignore him for the longest time. Finally he got the drinks and made his way back to Lily and Ian, three glasses of beer held precariously in his hands. Ian and Lily were locked in a tight embrace and Ian seemed to be whispering something into her ear as William reached them and offered them the drinks. For what seemed to William like the first time in hours, Ian removed his hand from Lily's ass and grabbed a beer, he pulled it out of William's hand faster than William was expecting it however and one of the glasses toppled from his hands and spilled all over Lily.

"William!" Lily exclaimed in dismay, "It's all over my new dress."

Her dress was soaked which caused the fabric to cling tightly to her skin showing off ever line of her curves. William was very aware of Ian staring at his wife's tits, now outlined perfectly with the fabric sticking closely to them.

"You knocked the glass out of my hand!" William said to Ian accusingly.

"Of course I didn't" said Ian affronted, "pretty poor form to accuse someone of something like that when they have been trying to help out your wife the whole evening. And besides, who brings beer for a toast?"

Lily was also staring at him disapprovingly and William felt chagrined.

"I guess it could have been an accident," he said embarrassed, he turned to Lily, "I'm sorry baby, we should get you home and cleaned up."

"Billy really," said Ian frowning, "you can't honestly expect the poor woman to drive all the way back for an hour in clothing that's soaked through. You haven't even had dinner, the poor dear will be hungry and uncomfortable."

William looked and felt utterly miserable.

"Don't worry," Ian continued, "My apartment isn't too far from her, she can get cleaned up there, and we can order in dinner too."

"That sounds lovely, thank you Ian, it's very considerate of you," Lily said, taking his hand and beaming at him.

It didn't look like William had a choice so he was too thanked Ian.

"Don't worry about it, it's absolutely fine," said Ian magnanimously, "Shall we head over then? We'll take your car, I took a cab."

They left the club, the bouncer leering at Lily once more as she walked past. A gust of cold wind caused Lily to shiver, it was already cold and with the wet dress she was especially vulnerable. Ian was the first to act on it, pulling her close in a half embrace to shield her from the wind. She looked up at him gratefully and they hurried to the car.

"Will you sit in the front to give me directions?" William asked Ian hopefully.

"Hmm. I would," said Ian slowly, "But Lily seems so cold, I think it;s best if I sit in the back with her and help keep her warm. We wouldn't want her to get hypothermia would we?"

William shook his head. No, he didn't want her to get hypothermia.

He got into the driver's seat as Lily and Ian got into the back. Ian pulling Lily close, and practically snuggling up to her in an effort to keep her warm. Fortunately Ian was right and the drive was a very short one.

***

Ian's apartment was large, much larger than their house. It was clear he was quite wealthy. Lily and William looked around quite impressed.

Ian was all business, "Let's get you out of wet dress shall we?" he said to Lily.

Lily nodded and without even pausing reached for the hem of her dress and lifted up over her head exposing first her panties and then her supple breasts.

William was stunned. He had not expected his wife to strip herself like that. And yet here she was standing completely topless her breasts on display for Ian and himself. And yet she stood there with a slight smile on her face, her pencil eraser nipples stood proudly to attention and William noticed goosebumps on her skin.

"Lily!" William cried, "what are you doing?"

Lily said nothing, reaching out to hand her dress over to Ian, even as he replied to William.

"It's a new dress Billy, we have to get it clean or it will be ruined. And we can't get it clean while it's on her can we?"

"B-but- but her breasts.." William spluttered.

"They are quite lovely but they're just breasts Billy, we are all adults here, we've all seen breasts before I am sure. Let's be mature about this."

Ian and Lily were so calm that William felt he must be the one being irrational about this. He nodded mutely.

"Good," said Ian smiling, "now, why don't I pour us some drinks and order some food, and you can go and put this dress in the wash"

He handed William the sodden dress and pointed to a door at the end of the apartment, "That room has the washing machine, be a good chap and go put it in."

William felt he had no choice but to obey, and so leaving Ian and his topless wife he went to the laundry room and tried to come to terms with the washing machine. This took longer than he expected, Ian's washing machine was state of the art, which meant to William that it was completely indecipherable. 10 minutes of frustration and swearing later he finally had it running and went back to the living room.

Ian and Lily were both sitting next to each other on the couch, Ian had his arms around her and was fondling her tits, while he nuzzled into her neck.

"Ian!" William cried in dismay, "What are you doing?!"

"Oh Billy, you're finally back, we were wondering what was taking you," said Ian smiling, still playing with Lily's breasts.

"You're fondling her!" William said.

"Really Billy, don't be crude," said Ian frowning, "we discussed this before getting into the car, Lily is cold and I am simply helping to warm her up. It's much better to use the human body rather than a towel or blanket to warm her up, gets you much closer to the correct temperature."

This didn't sound right to William but he didn't know enough to argue back.

"Listen, why don't you sit down, have a drink and we'll watch some TV." He pointed to he near by armchair, indicating to William to sit.

William sat down and tried to focus on the TV but his eyes kept getting drawn back to his wife, her eyes were closed and she was leaning on Ian's shoulder as he continuously played with her breasts, kneading them slowly, and then gently tweaking her nipples. After some time she let out a soft moan of pleasure. William was upset.

"Lily," he asked desperately, "are you getting aroused?"

Lily didn't answer, except to moan softly again under Ian's ministrations

"Well that's possible, with me warming her breasts, unfortunate side effect really, can't help it" said Ian, "But thank you for bringing that to my attention. It occurs to me that if she is getting aroused it might make her panties wet, and that would be inconvenient, If they soaked through tit may ruin my couch! I'll check to make sure."

He moved one hand down to Lily's panties and rubbed them, "there's some moisture , but they aren't soaked through yet, Ill be sure to check periodically." With that he turned his attention back to the TV, while still playing with Lily's breasts. Lily's moans had become more frequent now and she had turned her head to nuzzle into Ian. Every minute or two Ian would move a hand down to her panties and rub her pussy for a while to check if they were soaked through yet. This would cause Lily to moan even louder. The panty checks got more and more frequent, until finally Ian kept his hand on her panties without removing it, rubbing her vigorously, until with a shudder Lily came. William had just watched as another man had just brought his wife to orgasm in front of him and there was nothing he could do.

Ian finally removed his hand from her panties, which had gone semi-transparent from the moisture and clung to her labia, showing the outline of her most private of areas clearly.

"Well," said Ian, "they are soaked through, you'd better get up Lily or the couch will be spoilt. Lily stood up, and Ian reached for her waistband and pulled down her panties. His wife was completely naked now, her delicate pussy full on display. William could see the sheen of wetness on her labia, he had never seen her this wet before.

"What are you doing?!" William cried out dismayed.

Lily stepped out of her panties and bent to pick them up, her ass facing towards Ian. William was appalled, Ian would be able to see everything! Her ass and pussy were practically in his face.

Once again it was Ian who answered William. "You can't just expect her to stay in sodden panties Billy, that wouldn't be very comfortable now would it?"

"But she's naked!" William pleaded.

"Nothing wrong with that, it's perfectly natural. There's really nothing obscene about the naked female form, unless you have some sort of perverted mind," Ian said calmly.

William had no riposte to this argument, and he definitely didn't want to come across as some sort of pervert or deviant, so he just nodded dumbly. Ian took Lily's panties from her hand and tossed them to William. William just about grabbed them, they really were wet and he could smell the aroma of her arousal wafting up from them.

"Put those in the laundry room would you Billy," Ian asked, "The dress is probably still going so we'll have to wash these next."

William nodded quietly and headed off to the laundry room, his head spinning slightly. The dress was indeed still in it's wash cycle so William left his wife's soaked panties on top of the washing machine and returned to the living room.

Entering the living room, William was dismayed once more to see Lily now sat, still naked, on Ian's lap, with Ian still playing with and fondling her tits. Ian noticed William's look of dismay on entering and pre-empted him.

"I asked Lily to sit on my lap so as not to ruin the couch. We got rid of the panties, but obviously her pussy is still wet, see?" Ian moved his hand down to Lily's pussy and spread her lips apart, exposing her wet inner folds. He ran his middle finger slowly up and down her slit, eliciting a low moan from Lily. He lifted his hand to show William and William could see that his hands were coated in her juices.

"Don't worry William, I'll keep checking and if she dries out, we'll put her on the couch immediately." Ian said reassuringly.

"Thanks Ian, that would be good," said William sitting down again.

"Not a problem there bud," said Ian and then holding up his wet fingers to Lily, "Lily sweetheart, I can't get up because you are on my lap, would, you clean these for me?"

Lily nodded quickly and holding his hand, leaned forward and sucked his fingers into his mouth, tasting her own juices off his hand. She meticulously worked each finger into her mouth, licking and sucking them clean.

"Delicious," proclaimed Lily as she finished cleaning his fingers.

"Umm, I bet. It certainly smells good, doesn't it Billy?" Ian said, not taking his eyes off Lily.

William did not know how to respond to that so just kept silent.

"Oh how rude of me," Lily said, "I didn't offer you a taste. Well, it's not too late, you can still have a try."

She opened her mouth and extended her tongue slightly showing a mixture of her saliva and her juices on it. Ian immediately leaned forward and took her tongue into his mouth pressing his lips to hers. William almost leaped off his chair.

"Stop! You can't kiss!" he begged.

They separated for a moment. Lily eyed him levelly.

"William be reasonable. Ian had been very kind to us and seeing how he is responsible for what's coming out of me, It would be unfair to not give him a taste." she said.

"Honestly, Billy I am only doing it because the lady offered. What sort of man would turn down an offer from a lady like that. It would be most un-chivalrous. You seem to think I am some sort of uncivilized brute." Ian added, with a slightly wounded expression on his face.

William was chagrined. He certainly didn't want to make Ian feel bad. He supposed Ian had been a gentleman so far, everything he did seemed to have a perfectly rational reason.

"I'm sorry," William said, truly meaning it, "Just, do you have to have a taste that way?"

"Well the alternate would be to get between your wife's legs and taste it from the source! Out of consideration for you I haven't done that." Ian said.

William was alarmed, he definitely didn't want Ian eating out his wife. "No, no, of course you are right. I am sorry you two. Please go on." he said tamely sitting back down.

Lily smiled and leaned back into Ian kissing him deeply, their tongues dancing across each other. Periodically Ian would move his hand to her pussy and teas her labia open massaging it and rubbing a hand up and down her slit before bringing it back up for Lily to suck clean. They would then start kissing again in earnest. William noticed his wife's breathing had gotten somewhat laboured, and Ian seemed to have a suspicious lump in his crotch. He tried not to think about what that was!

Ian suddenly pulled back from William's wife lips and turned to William.

"You know Billy I don't think this is working in stopping your wife getting wet," he spread her pussy open lewdly displaying it to William, "I'm thinking maybe if I can put a finger or two in, I can stopper it up."

He didn't wait for William to respond before slipping a finger deep into Lily's tight hole. She gasped in pleasure at the presence of his thick digit. Ian gently moved his finger around inside her, probing her pussy and sending little jolts of pleasure through her.

"Hmm," said Ian, now thrusting his finger in and out of Lily's pussy, "I don't think one finger is going to do it. I'll have to use two."

He eased a second finger in and continued to thrust in and out of William's wife's pussy. Lily was panting now, giving off soft whimpers in between kisses, as she enjoyed the sensations of Ian pleasuring her. These soon escalated to moans as she got closer to her climax. William found it difficult concentrating on the TV. His wife's moans were getting louder and he could hear the slick sounds of Ian's fingers repeatedly penetrating her. It certainly sounded very wet, he hoped Ian would be able to stopper her up. For now though his wife's moans got louder and louder until with a guttural "Unhh" she came again. this unfortunately had the opposite effect of what William had hoped for. Rather than stemming the tide of her pussy juices, it added to it, a small rush of liquid spilled out of her pussy and directly onto the lump on Ian's pants.

"Oh no!" Lily cried, "Ian darling, I've gotten your pants all wet!"

"Really Lily! That's so inconsiderate," William chided her.

"Now, now, don't get upset at the poor girl Billy, it was an accident I am sure." I an said, he turned Lily's face to his and gave her a deep kiss, "And don't you worry sweet thing, it's absolutely fine, I'll just take off these pants."

He removed his dripping fingers from Lily's snatch, giving her another taste, and then helped off his lap. Lily got up shakily still feeling the effects of that second orgasm. Ian got up and unbuttoned his trousers dropping and pulled them down, he wasn't wearing underwear so his already hard cock immediately sprung free. William couldn't help but stare, Ian's penis was much larger than his, by a good few inches at least and quite a lot thicker as well. He looked over at Lily who was staring at Ian's cock transfixed, her body seemed tensed as if she was using all her power to hold herself back from reaching for it.

Ian finished removing his trousers before tossing them to William.

"You know the drill, right Billy?" he said casually.

William nodded weakly and took Ian's trousers to the laundry room. The good news was that Lily's dress had finished washing and was now on the dry cycle. Lily's panties on top of the washing machine were still damp and so William set Ian's trousers neatly next to them. William decided to wait for a few seconds. If he gave it some time, Ian may go to his room and put on some new pants or at least some underwear. There was not much to do in the laundry room however and the large wet spot on the crotch of Ian's pants where his wife had cum, stared lewdly back up at him. William did not want to look at it, but the only other thing to look at in this room was his wife's discarded panties, so William turned around and headed back into the living room.

Ian had not put some pants, quite the opposite in fact, he had taken his shirt off and was now stark naked. Worse, he had Lilly sat on his lap one more, her outer lips being spread slightly by the throbbing cock rising between both their legs.

"Ian!" William gasped, "You're naked!"

"Well of course I am Billy, there'd be no real point putting on pants, they'd just go and get wet again." Ian said, gently tweaking Lily's nipples.

This made sense to William, of course Ian couldn't put on pants, he hadn't thought of that. There was still no reason for his shirt to be off though.

"What about your shirt though?" he asked.

"Well, it's true I don't need to have my shirt off," Ian conceded, "But I just feel more comfortable this way, and a man has the right to feel comfortable in his own home doesn't he?"

William had to concede this point too. This was Ian's house, and he had the full right to be as felt comfortable, even if that meant naked.

"OK," he said meekly, sitting back down.

Ian went back to fondling and kissing his wife, while William tried again desperately to concentrate on the TV. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that Lily appeared to be moving around on his lap. Despite himself he looked over and saw that she appeared that she was indeed moving around on his lap. Probably trying to get a comfortable position William reasoned. The consequence of her moving around was that her labia was being ground against Ian's penis, he could see that Ian's penis was slowly getting slick with his wife's juices. Ian was clearly very aroused too, his penis was throbbing and William could see a drop of pre-cum forming on his cock head and then slowly rolling down to land on the neatly trimmed crop of curly blonde hair that his wife maintained above her pussy. He watched Ian reached down and held on to his cock, no doubt trying to hold it in place so it was easier for Lily to find a comfortable position. But that didn't seem to work because Lily was moving around even more, her erect clitoris now also rubbing on his cock. William was about to point out that what Ian was trying wasn't helping, but just then the bell rang, and Ian looked up.

"That must be the food we ordered," he said smiling, "Finally. I don't know about you guys, but I am starved. William felt his stomach grumble, he was quite hungry. Lily though seemed distracted and kept grinding against Ian's cock.

"Will you get it Billy? We can't exactly get the door like this can we?" Ian said.