Going Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William nodded and went to go get the door. Ian had ordered pizza, but it looked like he hadn't paid for it yet. William was not churlish enough to go ask Ian for money, besides, he was clearly occupied. So he paid for the pizza himself, being sure to give the delivery driver an extra large tip. He couldn't have the pizza guy reporting back to Ian later that he was a cheapskate.

He decided to be thoughtful and went to the kitchen balancing some plates on top of the pizza boxes he re-entered the living room where his wife and Ian where once again locked in a deep kiss, while Lily continued to grind against him.

"Food's here!" William said slightly too loudly. They both separated and Lily sprung up to help serve. William took a slice and sat back down, as Lily took slices for both herself and Ian and then walked back to the couch and sat back down on Ian's lap. Only she seemed to have misjudged where she was sitting. Ian's cock was still hard and pointing upwards from his lap, and when Lily sat down, it went straight up her pussy. William dropped his pizza as he sprung up in horror.

"Lily!," he yelled, "Get off his cock at once!"

Lily was startled by his outburst and began to rise, but before she could get all the way of his cock, Ian grabbed her hips and pushed her back down. She groaned in pleasure as Ian's cock filled her once more.

"Ian!" cried William aghast, What are you doing?!"

"What am I doing? Really Billy?" asked Ian with his cock still buried deep in William's wife's pussy, "What are you doing? Frankly your behaviour is shocking, screaming like that, I have neighbours you know, what will they think? And look, you've dropped pizza all over the floor!"

"But Ian," pleaded William, quieter this time, "You're cock is inside my wife!"

"Yes I know Billy, it's my cock I can feel it," William answered, "Obviously this isn't ideal, but it was clearly an accident so there's no point getting upset about it. And you know, it's pretty difficult to find a comfortable position with someone on your lap, you must have seen how much Lily was squirming around earlier? Well this is a lot more comfortable. With Lily accidentally sitting down on my cock, regardless of what happens from here on, I will have been in your wife, so does it matter if it's for 5 seconds or for longer? So it really makes no difference if I stay in her, except that we will both be a lot more comfortable this way. Doesn't our comfort matter too?"

"N-no, I suppose you are right," said William sheepishly, "I'm sorry Ian."

"Don't apologize to me man," said Ian sternly, "Apologize to Lily. You scared the girl half to death with your yelling."

William looked at Lily, "I'm sorry honey" he said sheepishly.

"Now go to the kitchen and get some paper towels, pick up the pizza and clean the pizza grease off the floor," Ian instructed.

William nodded morosely and bent to pick the pizza off the floor, there was a rather lot of pizza grease on the floor and so William went to the kitchen and picked up some paper towels. When he came back, his wife and Ian once again had their mouths locked on each other, in a passionate kiss, they didn't even seem to notice William. He got down on his hands and knees and began to scrub the grease of the floor. The unfortunate side effect of being on the floor like this was it put him at the exact height of Lily's pussy on the couch. Much as he tried not to look, he kept glancing upwards and seeing his wife's pussy stretched lewdly around another man's big throbbing cock. They way they were sitting with Lily's legs outside Ian's almost made it seem like it was on display. On display for an audience of one who really, really, didn't want to see it.

He finally cleaned up all the grease and went to the kitchen to dispose of the paper towels. When he returned, Lily and Ian had stopped kissing, Lily though seemed to be bouncing up and down on Ian's lap a look of almost rapturous joy on her face. Ian's hands meanwhile held, his strong forearms flexing as he helped lift her up and down.

William wanted to cry out again, but held himself in check. Every time he had done so tonight, he had been wrong and there had been a perfectly rational explanation. He was sure that here again, it would be the same.

"Um, Ian?" he asked tentatively, "What are you guys doing? Only, because from the outside it kind of looks like you are fucking my wife."

"I'm sure that's not actually the case though," he added hastily.

"Of course... Billy.." Ian said between thrusts, "It's... actually the opposite... problem to the one... we had before... have to keep.. her wet... to prevent... chafing"

"I don't.. unh" added Lily, moaning, " Want... unh.. a chafed.. oh fuck... pussy... sounds.. oh yes... painful."

William nodded, that did sound bad. He took another slice of pizza and sat down. Eating slowly as next to him, his wife continued to get fucked by someone they had just met. William tried to focus on the TV, but his wife's moans, coupled with the regular thwacking sound of his wife's ass against Ian's thighs, made it hard to focus. The moans and thrusts started to pick up pace and William abandoned his latest attempt to watch TV, instead he turned his attention back to his wife and Ian. Ian bore a look of concentration on his face as he held Lily in position and rapidly pistoned in and out of her wet snatch.

"Oh god, I'm coming again," Lilly moaned as she shuddered once more. her legs trembling as another climax tore through her. Ian was going even faster now, seemingly spurred on by Lily's climax and with a grunt, made one deep thrust all the way into Lily's pussy before slumping back to the couch, his cock and balls twitching slightly.

William felt alarm rise through him again. He recognized what just happened. Ian just came in his wife. He was right now squirting his sperm into her waiting pussy.

"Um, Ian," asked William, "Did you just cum inside her?"

Ian and Lily held each other, Lily nuzzling her face into Ian's neck, her breasts rose and fell as she breathed deeply, and her face wore a look of placidity that only came from a truly great orgasm.

"I'm afraid I did Billy," said Ian finally, "Always a risk it was going to happen I suppose, but well we didn't really have a choice did we? We would have been so uncomfortable otherwise."

"No of course," said William quickly. "It's just she's not on the pill."

"Oh don't worry about that Billy," Ian said reassuringly, "We can always get a morning after pill."

Of course, the morning after pill, William had been silly to worry. He turned back to the TV relieved. He was actually able to get into it now, without being distracted.

"Oh dear!" said Lily, some time later drawing back William's attention. He looked to where her attention was focused and saw the problem. Ian's wilting cock had at last popped free of Lily's cunny, and cum leaked obscenely from it onto Ian's now soft cock and balls.

"You should really help clean that up sweetheart," said William trying to be helpful, "I can go and get you some paper towels."

"No that's OK," said Lily slowly, "that just creates necessary waste, I'll take care of it."

She slowly got off Ian's lap and then knelt between his legs, and leaning forward began licking up the cum that had leaked from her onto him. She was very thorough, doing repeated passes over each spot to make sure it was all clean. Despite having just come only minutes before, Ian's cock was slowly getting hard again, which of course meant there was more surface are for Lily to lick clean. William saw that she seemed to realise this as she began to suck on his penis in earnest, taking it deep into her mouth, where she could get the most coverage.

A dinging sounded through from the far end of the apartment.

"Ah, that will be dryer" said Ian, his eyes closed and his head leant back on the couch.

"I'll get it," William said, and he got up and went to the laundry room.

Bad news awaited William in the laundry room. Lily's dress was dry, sure enough, but it looked like it had shrunk quite a bit, and worse there was a large tear down the center of it. William shook his head sadly, Lily was not going to be pleased. He picked up the dress and walked trepidatiously back to the living room. Lily was bouncing on Ian's, now hard, cock again. This time she was facing him, almost kneeling over his lap. Ian in turn had his face nestled in between her breasts as she continued to bounce slowly on his cock.

"Um, Lily," William said tentatively, 'I'm afraid I have some bad news."

Lily barely seemed to acknowledge him.

"It's your dress," he continued, "I'm afraid it's slightly ruined." He held out the dress for her.

This finally got her to stop what she was doing and she turned to face him.

"Oh Billy, what did you do?!" she said in a tone of annoyance. Her calling him Billy was a surprise, she had never called him that before.

She took the dress and examined it. "This was a new dress Billy and now it's completely ruined!" she said exasperated, "What am I going to wear now?"

"I could go home and get you another dress?" William volunteered desperately, "And I'll get you a new dress soon, I promise."

"That's a ridiculous suggestion Billy," Ian interjected, he placed his hands on Lily's hips and resumed their up and down movement, "Are you really going to drive an hour there, an hour back, and then an hour there again? You'll fall asleep at the wheel, it's much too dangerous! You can sleep here tonight. Drive home in the morning, bring Lily her clothes and then, head to work from here."

"That's so considerate of you babe," Lily told Ian, she had resumed bouncing on his cock, and leaned in to give him a deep kiss.

"Yeah, thanks Ian," Billy added, relieved at not having to such an arduous drive, "it's actually past my usual bedtime already."

"I suppose it is getting late," Ian said checking his watch, he gave Lily a quick peck on her lips, "let's go to bed shall we sweetheart?"

He helped her off and got up, leading them both to the bedroom.

"I only have one bedroom I'm afraid, I converted the other one into a home office," Ian explained as they entered, "Which also means there's only one bed. Naturally I can't ask the lady to sleep on the floor, so she can sleep in the bed with me, but Billy I am afraid you'll have to make do with the floor. Don't worry though I have a thick comforter which you can wrap around you and it will be almost like a sleeping bag."

He picked up the comforter off of the bed and tossed it to Billy along with a pillow. William laid out the comforter on the floor and lay down as his wife and Ian climbed into bed together.

"Ah, I notice a complication," said Ian, as he drew Lily close to him, spooning her, "since you have the comforter and Lily and I just have sheets, we'll have to snuggle close to stay warm, but I still have an erection, and it's not going to be very comfortable for Lily with this poking her in the back the whole night. I'll tell you what: why don't I just use her pussy to cum? I mean I've already done it once so it won't really make a difference doing it a second time. You don't mind do you Billy?"

Ian didn't wait for William's reply. He lifted one of Lily's legs and for the third time, eased his rod back into her pussy and began thrusting. William closed his eyes and tried to sleep but his wife's moans made it hard to do so. This continued for a while until finally, the moans stopped. William thought he could finally get to sleep when he heard Ian.

"I don't think I can come in this position, why don't you get on all fours?"

Lily, willingly, (almost eagerly?) complied, and Ian knelt behind her, and began fucking her doggy style. The moans alone had been bad, but the moans coupled with the sound of their bodies clapping together was too much. William tried to cover his ears with his hands.

"You know... Billy..." Lily said panting as she was fucked, "If it's... too noisy... in here... you can... always... go sleep on the couch."

She was right, it was far too noisy to sleep in here. William got up and, leaving his wife and Ian to fuck in the bedroom, went to the living room and the couch. With shame he noticed that there was a wet stain where his wife and Ian had been sitting. Ian had tried so hard to keep his couch clean and it didn't work. William hoped the couch wasn't ruined. He tried to set up with the stain near his feet, but the air conditioning was blowing directly onto his head and it was quite uncomfortable so reluctantly he rearranged himself, with the wet stain now near his head. The smell of his wife and Ian's sex wafted into his nostrils, even as he heard a faint cry of pleasure from the bedroom. William closed his eyes and went to sleep.

***

William awoke blearily and checked his watch. When he saw the time he jolted upright. He had forgot to set an early alarm. There was never going to be enough time for him to go home and get a change of clothes and still make it to work. He rushed to the bedroom in a panic.

Lily and Ian were already up, Lily had her legs spread and Ian was between them thrusting rapidly into her.

"Morning, Billy," he said greeting him, "I needed to piss buy couldn't with my morning wood so Lily kindly offered to help me out."

"Never mind that" said William panicking, "I overslept, I don't have enough time to go home and still make it to work. I've never been late a day in my life!"

"Billy, calm down," said Ian still casually fucking Lily, "why don't you go to my closet and pick some clothes to wear, then go and have a shower. In the mean time Lily and I will figure out what to do about her."

"Oh gosh, thanks Ian," said William gratefully, "You're a really considerate guy."

He rushed off to the cupboard and picked a shirt and trousers and then headed to the shower. William got dressed after his shower and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked slightly ridiculous. Ian was a much taller man than him and as such William looked like a boy in his father's clothes. Still, he had no choice so he had to make do.

When he left the bathroom he saw that his wife and Ian were no longer in the bedroom, they were back on the couch, still naked, with Lily facing Ian and bouncing leisurely on his dick the way they had been last night.

"Have you guys figured what to do yet?" he asked anxiously.

"Oh yes," Ian replied, "Lily and I are going to call in sick today, that way she can stay here without any problems."

"Oh that's great," William said, relieved, "so I'll go home after work and drive back to pick her up tonight?"

"No I don't think that's a good idea Billy, you look awfully tired, I don't think you are up to driving home getting a dress for Lily and then back here and then back again."

"No, you're right," said William, "I didn't sleep so good last night, I'm still quite tired. So I'll pick her up on day after tomorrow: on Saturday?"

"No Billy, I don't think that's a good idea either," Lily said this time, "You wanted to go visit your grandma on Saturday and you wouldn't want to be late, you know how she dotes on you and looks forward to your visits. In fact, you should spend the night there, I'm sure she'll be delighted and you always find it restful out there in the country."

"So I'll pick you up on Sunday?"

"No you'll be all tired from the drive from your grandma's," Ian replied, "No use undoing all the good rest you'll get with such an arduous drive. Come pick her up on Monday after work. We will both take Monday off as well, just to be safe."

"Monday?" said William scratching his head, "But will she be OK without clothes for so long?"

"Why not?," Ian replied, "We seem to have system worked out."

"I guess that makes sense," William said, "Just don't forget the morning after pill OK?"

Neither of them replied to him, as their mouths were occupied in a deep kiss as they continued fucking.

"Well, I'm off then," he said lamely to the clearly not listening couple.

William walked to the door and stepped out, as he closed it behind him he heard his wife cry out, "Take me, oh fuck yes , take me!"