I Didn't Want to be Raped!

Story Info
A model is mistaken for a hooker and taken by two men.
7.4k words
4.39
39.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE: This is a little one-off story. It came to me almost fully realized in my head and yet for such a simple story it took me a month to write. Still not sure why. This story is about rape and may not be to everyone's taste. I also wrote it in the woman's voice in the first person, so that's a little different for me as well. As with many of my stories I did leave it open for a possible sequel, though none is planned at this time-but if you like it enough, let me hear from you. I'd love to hear your comments and feedback and I hope you all enjoy!

* * *

The thing I often hear whenever my attack is discussed is, "It looks like you were asking for it," which, if you ask me, is a pretty ignorant comment. No! I did not want to get raped. I was not looking for some sicko and his friend to drag me off into an alley and fuck my brains out for over three hours. But that is exactly what happened and though I wasn't looking for that, if I'm being honest, there is a part of me that reacted in a way I would never have imagined I could. Let me start at the beginning.

My name Angie Maron. I'm a 33 year old single woman living in the San Francisco area. I work at a rather upscale retailer and I'm often asked to act as a model for art classes and friends of mine due to my figure. I'm 5' 61/2" tall, about 133 lbs. My measurements are 36-24-35. I have what has been referred to as a perfect hourglass figure. The truth is I work hard to keep my figure and I like to show it off. Being noticed, especially by men, gives me a good feeling and most of the time, the men paying attention to me are polite or at least circumspect.

Of course there are those who whistle at me or make a crude comment or just get caught staring at my tits or ass, but I just take that as par for the course, so to speak and I comfort myself with the fact that they will never be able to have, (gesturing at her own figure), all of this. When it comes to showing my looks off, I'll admit that means I am often found wearing provocative clothing, showing an ample amount of cleavage, or wearing a very short skirt or tight pants. And I really hate having my bra straps show, so if the top I have chosen doesn't cover them, I often don't wear one.

The story of my attack starts about a month ago. I have a friend down in the art district who needed a model at the last minute so he gave me a call. It wasn't a nude modeling session but it was risqué: Lingerie, shadowed silhouettes, open shirts, that sort of thing. I have worked for him several times before and I like his work so I agreed. Since it was so last minute, I just threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed over to his place. He works out of a large warehouse. The top floor is where he keeps all of his works in progress and the ground floor has been broken up into a few different studio areas. He uses a few and rents out space to other starving artists.

I arrived at about 11 AM and spent the next 3-4 hours posing and modeling various outfits and pieces of very sexy lingerie. Some of them were really lacy, elegant, and beautiful. I love to dress up and look sexy, it makes me feel good and by the time we were finished I was not looking forward to just putting my old shorts and t-shirt back on. I asked him if I might 'borrow' a few of the pieces I modeled, just for a day or two. We are good friends, and he was very agreeable. So, I chose a half-cup pale pink lace bra and a very minimal matching thong. I accented those with a pair of sheer nylon stockings with a contrasting back seam and lace top. I covered these with a very short black skirt that covered-barely-my round bubble butt and a charcoal grey mesh see through lace crop top with scalloped trim. I only had the pair of cheap sneakers I had run over there with, but again, my friend came to the rescue with a pair of surprisingly comfortable 4-inch heels that capped off my look perfectly. I was in heaven.

I ran a brush through my long auburn hair, tied it back in a quick, messy ponytail and headed out the door. I was feeling pretty good in my new outfit. Yes, I know it was only mine temporarily, but that made me want to show it off all the more. I decided to walk home, it wasn't that far, about ten blocks or so, and the weather was nice. I took my time and even took a few detours along the way to give me more time to show off my new clothes. That was when I made my fatal error.

I had diverted from the most direct route home and spent half an hour or so walking through a neighborhood park. I was rewarded by several men and a few women staring at me. I loved that feeling. As I set out to return to my more accustomed route I decided to take a short cut and go through an alley that connected the park with the main road. It was about a block long and had several intersecting side streets that crossed it leading between several older buildings. As I was about half way through, a couple of men came out of one of these side streets. They were talking and laughing with one another and though I couldn't be sure, it seems they had been, shall we say, enhancing their mood with chemical stimulants. (Okay, they looked like they had been smoking weed).

As they crossed the alley, they both saw me and I knew immediately they were going to be the crude, whistle-blowing type of men. One of them nudged the other and pointed my way and they both started to laugh. I did my best to ignore them and walk on. Unfortunately, they were not so easily dissuaded.

"Hey! Working girl," one of them called out, "Give us a free sample? We tip good!" He grabbed his crotch to make certain I had understood him.

I glared their way and shook my head but just continued to walk on. Getting into a shouting match with these two seemed like it would be a losing proposition. Unfortunately, they were not so easily dissuaded. They began to walk after me, continuing to call out.

"What's the matter bitch?" the second guy hollered, starting to sound more aggressive, "Too good for you?" I continued to ignore them and picked up the pace of my walking. I could tell this wasn't going to go well if I let it continue, but I was less than a hundred feet from the end of the alley now and the relative safety of the main thoroughfare. That was when I heard running feet behind me. I now made my second mistake of the evening: I stopped briefly to look back over my shoulder at the two guys. They were running at me now, almost having reached me. I gulped, turned, and took a step forward to run. Now I wish I had kept my old sneakers. I could probably have outrun them if I had been wearing them, but these heels, while fine for walking, were not designed for running. I hadn't made but a few steps when they caught up to me. One of them grabbed me by the arm and spun me around, shoving his face up into mine.

"Hey! We were talking to you! Why are you being such a bitch?" Apparently, 'bitch' was the only word their neanderthal brains could think of to use. I pulled against their grip trying to get at least a little distance from them but they weren't letting me go.

"Guys, come on," I said a little breathlessly, "I'm just heading home. I don't want any trouble." I really wasn't certain what I could say to calm these two and apparently, that wasn't it. While the first guy held onto my arm, the second one moved behind me and pushed his body up against my back, pressing me in between the two of them. I could feel him sliding his hand over my ass as the first one continued talking.

"Well, maybe if you're nice to us, we'll let you go home after!" His grip tightened on my arm, making me wince, while he brought his other hand up to my breast and began to paw at me. "Know what I mean?" He asked, leering at me. I knew what he meant, and I didn't like where this was going. I yanked against his hold trying to pull free and took in a deep breath to scream. I figured I had a good chance of attracting attention this close to the main road. Unfortunately, before I could do so, fellow number two reached around and clamped a hand over my mouth. These two may have been idiots but they were strong. Now effectively gagged with his hand, he reached his other hand around my waist and pulled me tight against him while the one in front of me slipped his hands down and wrapped them about my legs. Awkwardly they picked me up and began moving deeper back into the alley. I struggled against them, grunting, and trying to shout but as I said, these two guys were strong.

They held on to me and before I knew it they had dragged me into one of those side streets off the alley. It was dirty and dark, filled with trash and other less identifiable detritus. There were a couple of large dumpsters against the side of one of the large brick buildings making up one wall of the side alley and as they dragged me around them, I saw that there was a deep, shadowed opening into a small dead-end space between the one building and the next. There was a dirty mattress on the ground there and a few filthy blankets where some homeless person likely spent his evenings. My heart began pounding in my chest and I could see where this was going. I redoubled my efforts to break free. I did not want to get raped by these two degenerates. But it seemed like my desires were irrelevant to them.

Once they had me back in the little shadowed den between the buildings, the one guy behind me let go of my mouth and readjusted his grip, grabbing me under the arms and pulling them back behind me. The other fellow had dropped my legs and was now grabbing at my top. He didn't have patience for buttons, so he just grabbed the two sides of it and ripped the blouse open, sending buttons scattering everywhere. Then I did scream. I knew there wasn't as much chance of someone hearing me but I wasn't going to just give in and let myself be taken against my will. I got one good loud scream off before guy number one slapped me hard across the face. Then he grabbed my face between the fingers and thumb of his hand and squeezed tightly, bringing tears to my eyes.

"If you know what's good for you, you will keep your damn mouth shut bitch!" (There it was again.) "Unless of course we want it opened! And he laughed at what he must have thought was an amazingly clever comment. His friend obviously thought so too and joined in the laughter.

"Please!" I begged, talking as best as I could with my jaw clenched in his iron grip. "Just stop this now before it goes any further. I won't say anything, I promise!" Maybe right at that moment, I meant that, I really didn't know. I just wanted to get away from these brutes before anything else happened, however that wasn't going to happen. These two guys were worked up and nothing was going to stop them from getting what they wanted, namely me!

Now number one was yanking at my skirt, stripping it down off of me. Quickly I found myself only in my revealing underwear and stockings and those didn't seem like they would last that much longer. I was still struggling against the guy holing my arms behind me and trying to kick at the first fellow, but I was growing tired and they seemed to be getting more energized from the fight.

Before I could do much more, the man in front grabbed at my full breasts again and began squeezing and shaking them. He wasn't gentle or subtle and my chest was aching as he twisted and mauled them. I couldn't help it, I let out a groan and tried to reach them once more.

"Guys...uugghh! Please stop. You don't have to do this!" However, the two of them took this as a challenge to keep going. The fellow grabbing at my breasts now hooked his fingers under the bottom of my bra cups and yanked it up, scraping it over my breasts and fully exposing me. Then he grabbed my now free and bouncing boobs and squeezed them together, bending his head down and sucking one of my aching nipples into his mouth. I could feel his tongue slapping and slithering over my tit even as he took it between his teeth and bit me.

Now a strange phenomenon began to occur. Even as I whimpered under these two men's rough and unwanted treatment of my body, I began to feel something else. Some sense of twisted excitement or desire began to build up in me. It started as a fluttering in my stomach and spread lower into my pussy. I was starting to tremble slightly as these two continued to molest me. I felt confused and frightened by this. I couldn't be getting off on being raped, could I? The one holding my arms tight behind me was sucking on my neck, biting at my ear. I shivered as his tongue and lips caressed my sensitive erogenous zones and as number one guy kept pulling and sucking on my breasts.

"Hey, let's find something to tie her arms, I don't want to have to keep holding her!" The guy behind me complained. "I wanna' have my fun too!" The first fellow took a moment to stop mauling my tits and looked around. Then his gaze dropped to my legs.

"Let's get her stocking off and use those. That should hold her!" The other one nodded and they wrestled me onto the ground, number one grabbing at my legs and spreading them while number two straddled my chest, his knees pinning my arms to my side.

"Get the fuck off me!" I grunted, trying to suck in air while simultaneously cursing at these two. "Get off!" They both just laughed and while the first guy began rolling my stockings down, the second fellow took the opportunity to slap my breasts, making them bounce and jiggle. He squeezed them and pulled on my nipples making me moan with frustration and some pain.

But something more as well. That heat that had started between my legs was spreading. My nipples were growing stiff and my breath started to come in short gasps, almost panting, and not all of that was from the weight on my chest. I began struggling harder, trying to roll the guy off me but he had himself too well positioned and I just didn't have the leverage.

"God! Please stop!" I blurted out as he pinched my tit particularly hard sending pain and shivers through me. Now I could feel the first one stripping my other stocking off my leg. His fingers caressing my thigh, stroking my calf as he pulled it down.

"Flip her over Dan!" The first one said. Dan! So I finally had a name for one of them. But the elation I felt knowing that was short lived. Dan got off of me but grabbed me by the shoulders and rolled me over. The first guy took advantage and put his legs across my ass so I was effectively pinned on my stomach. Then I felt Dan yanking my arms back even harder. I screamed at the pressure in my shoulders as they twisted my arms back behind me and crossed the. The first guy now took my nylons and began to wind and twist them around my wrists. Nothing subtle or elegant about it, just tightly wrapped bonds that had my hands effectively bound behind me in short order. Then the two got off me and rolled me back over. While Dan held me down, using his body to hold me still, the first fellow began stripping out of his clothes. It didn't take long and a few moments later he was naked. His cock was a huge, fat ugly thing but my god was it big! My eyes widened and I took and involuntary gasp seeing it. He laughed as he saw my reaction.

"See, she's already panting for it!" Then he stepped over me and squatted down, going to his knees while straddling my stomach. He grabbed both of my breasts in is hands and shoved his huge cock between them, squeezing them tight around him. Then he began to titty-fuck me hard and fast. His cock was big enough that it came up against my chin when he thrust forward. It was a dry titty fuck so it pulled and pinched the skin but that didn't seem to bother him. He made a deep gargling sound and spat a huge glob of saliva right between my breasts and the squeezed my tits around his cock again and began thrusting between them once more.

Meanwhile, idiot number two (I still didn't know his name) had yanked his own pants down and come around to my legs. As Dan continued pinching my nipples and squeezing his cock in the valley between my breasts, the other one leaned down, pushing my legs even wider and began licking and nibbling on my inner thigh, moving up towards my pussy.

I have always liked a little hair down between my legs, but I also like it very neat, and I need to be very clean for many of my modeling jobs, so I had taken to just having a very trim landing strip, as people call it, right along my opening. My new friend took his fingers and ran them along my strip, tickling and teasing me, pulling on some of the hair till I moaned out loud. Then he pinched ahold of my pussy lips and pulled them wide. He slid his tongue up my slit and began to take long, slow, and deep strokes along its open length, pressing his tongue in deep and bringing his mouth down, seeking out and finding my clit. He took it between his teeth and gently tugged at it, using his tongue to lap over the top. Then he pressed in deeper, sucking and licking and sending wild pulses of sensations rocketing through me. He may have been an asshole and a rapist, but he knew how to use that tongue. I began to tremble and shake as he teased me and began to push me towards what I quickly realized would be an orgasm if he didn't stop.

"Please..." I gasped as his tongue slid deep along my pussy, "stop now...OH GOD!" I blurted out as he actually nipped my clit with his teeth. It made me shake and sent shivers throughout my body. He realized he was getting to me and began to lick faster and harder, his tongue penetrating deeper yet. Then, I felt his hand slide under my ass and a finger begin to press against my ass hole. I shuddered and tried to muster a last sense of resistance. "NO!" I shouted. "Stop that!" But that was as far as I got. Barely had I shouted those words when Dan, still twisting and squeezing my tits, shoved his cock forward and at the same time, let go of one of my breasts to grab a handful of my hair and pull my head up and forward. The head of his large cock pushed between my lips and began to slide into my mouth. He inched himself even a little more forward to get more of his cock into it.

I gagged and spat around his cock but my mouth was already too full to be able to make any words understandable. Dan must have obviously liked the feeling because now his other hand abandoned my breast, and both grabbed at my head. He scooched himself forward, so he was almost sitting on the cushioning of my large breasts. He pulled my head forwards, deeper onto his cock and leaving me no choice in the matter began to face-fuck me with long, slow deep thrusts. The round and bulbous tip of his cock sliding along my tongue and pushing back till it hit the back of my throat.

Now the one between my legs was sucking hard on my clit and had his finger pressed hard against my back door. I tried to keep him out but the tremors and emotions the two of them were sending through my body left me very little control and his finger pushed its way inside my ass. It not as if I had never had something or someone back there before but it wasn't a regular thing with me. The feeling was tight, and I could feel him wiggling deeper, pushing his digit inside my ass, reaching past his first knuckle.

I moaned and grunted, snorting air, and trying to plead with the two of them to stop but whatever noise and vibrations I made trying to talk seemed to excite Dan and he began to thrust faster. Dan pressing down on my tits, sliding his cock deep into my throat. The other one eating my pussy and spearing my ass with his finger. I writhed and bucked under the two of the, grunting and moaning, trying to get some relief, to somehow slow the sensations that were quickly building up inside of me. These two jackasses were about to make me cum. I shuddered with shame and fought against it but the cock filling my mouth was dripping small tastes of precum along my tongue and it was sending unintentional signals to my brain and other parts of me. The guy between my legs was now sawing his finger in and out of my ass as he sucked and bit my clit, his tongue sliding into me, twisting, and curling deep and making me twitch as I rose closer to the edge.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers
12