All Comments on 'Going Down a Slippery Slope Ch. 02'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

you must carry this story forward

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very good read.

Thanks for taking the time to weave a 2nd chapter. I enjoy the slow build up.

Take care

rot_teufelrot_teufelover 11 years ago
Wow

It's refreshing to read a Lesbian story written by a lesbian, more about a loving relationship than Wham Bang Thank you Mam. Keeping writing these characters.

BUT.... first off you use but too often, using a comma instead would help the flow of the story. Also you could tighten the story up a bit, it's a little wordy in spots. Maybe try and find someone to edit for you, I have found a second set of eyes really helps my stories. Though a lot of readers don't care about the writing style, their more interested in graphic descriptions of sex, I think as a writer my self that I always want to improve my stories. I hope you will take my comment in the way it's intended, to help you tell you're amazing story in a readable way.

Keep writing, and improving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stuff of dreams

Who hasn't had a straight crush and wished this would happen!

I liked the pace of it, was a bit surprised Erin decided to take it to the next step already, but understandable once those feelings of lust take over :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Please post a chapter 3! Super. Loved it! 5 stars!

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsover 11 years ago
wonderful story...

... just loved it :)

in2itdeepin2itdeepover 11 years ago

Looking forward with great anticipation to the next and subsequent chapters. I love the romance, the love that you give these stories. Much better than some others who go straight to the sex. Yours is a very erotic and pleasing, satisfying?, writing style. I guess that this further proves that only a woman who's been there can truly capture the romantic magic.

elle_9549elle_9549over 11 years ago

This was lovely, thank you. I had to go back to chapter 1 and read it again first. I hope you will write more chapters? ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely!

This is such a very lovely story! I love their sweet innocence and all! I'm now looking forward to chapter 3 and see how their love story progresses!

You're a great writer, by the way. Thank you for making such a story! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Moreeeeee!!!!

Keeep going!

tokyoetparistokyoetparisover 11 years ago
Part 3

Please make a part 3 on this one! I super duper love this storyline! :((((

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot!!

waiting faithfully for a ch. 3 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

Where is chapter 3? Waiting................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The tenderness amazed me!

After reading this, I found myself wanting to know more about how things turned out for Kim and Erin. Hoping for a happily ever after ending. If you do ever continue this story, I hope they will find happiness and bliss for the long haul! Excellent story!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Talented writing. Wonderful story.

Your craft is quite good. I really enjoyed this story. It is easy to feel the risk that each of them are/were taking, because you captured it so well.

It is stories like this one that contribute to my staying up too late. I tell myself to not start a story with Chapters, but then, like the characters in the story, I find myself on a slippery slope. Well, it was well worth the time.

Thank you for sharing your talented writing and imagination.

Oh, and if you are considering it, I join the throng of fans who would welcome Chapter 03. As determined as Erin is, her loving of Kim would surely be worth the read.

_smitten__smitten_over 10 years ago
wow!!

please please please make a part 3 of this or write some new!

It's been a looong time already n we miss u.

Thank u for sharing though! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

"ok, you little bitch eat my pussy. I need it now"??? Where did that come from? Nothing in the story would lead the reader to believe that was in Erin's character to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I had not idea your into Santana

I enjoyed it

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
More 😉 😊 😍

Will you be giving us more please . As with your other stories, this is also very compelling. Please give me more.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
What a great series!

I've read this series several times before, and it is still as good or better than the first time I read it. Thanks for sharing!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Well, I made it five months this time

And it is still a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

Two very good chapters ...

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Kim got lucky after being patiently awaiting erin’s awakening …. And “satisfaction “ smiling happiness …. So sweet so cute …. Love and happiness it is

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌸🌈✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...