All Comments on 'Going Down a Slippery Slope Ch. 02'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 months ago

Kim got lucky after being patiently awaiting erin’s awakening …. And “satisfaction “ smiling happiness …. So sweet so cute …. Love and happiness it is

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌸🌈✨

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

Two very good chapters ...

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Well, I made it five months this time

And it is still a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
What a great series!

I've read this series several times before, and it is still as good or better than the first time I read it. Thanks for sharing!

Randee1958Randee1958over 8 years ago
More 😉 😊 😍

Will you be giving us more please . As with your other stories, this is also very compelling. Please give me more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I had not idea your into Santana

I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

"ok, you little bitch eat my pussy. I need it now"??? Where did that come from? Nothing in the story would lead the reader to believe that was in Erin's character to say.

_smitten__smitten_almost 11 years ago
wow!!

please please please make a part 3 of this or write some new!

It's been a looong time already n we miss u.

Thank u for sharing though! :)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 11 years ago
Talented writing. Wonderful story.

Your craft is quite good. I really enjoyed this story. It is easy to feel the risk that each of them are/were taking, because you captured it so well.

It is stories like this one that contribute to my staying up too late. I tell myself to not start a story with Chapters, but then, like the characters in the story, I find myself on a slippery slope. Well, it was well worth the time.

Thank you for sharing your talented writing and imagination.

Oh, and if you are considering it, I join the throng of fans who would welcome Chapter 03. As determined as Erin is, her loving of Kim would surely be worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The tenderness amazed me!

After reading this, I found myself wanting to know more about how things turned out for Kim and Erin. Hoping for a happily ever after ending. If you do ever continue this story, I hope they will find happiness and bliss for the long haul! Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

Where is chapter 3? Waiting................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot!!

waiting faithfully for a ch. 3 :)

tokyoetparistokyoetparisover 11 years ago
Part 3

Please make a part 3 on this one! I super duper love this storyline! :((((

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Moreeeeee!!!!

Keeep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely!

This is such a very lovely story! I love their sweet innocence and all! I'm now looking forward to chapter 3 and see how their love story progresses!

You're a great writer, by the way. Thank you for making such a story! <3

elle_9549elle_9549almost 12 years ago

This was lovely, thank you. I had to go back to chapter 1 and read it again first. I hope you will write more chapters? ~ L

in2itdeepin2itdeepalmost 12 years ago

Looking forward with great anticipation to the next and subsequent chapters. I love the romance, the love that you give these stories. Much better than some others who go straight to the sex. Yours is a very erotic and pleasing, satisfying?, writing style. I guess that this further proves that only a woman who's been there can truly capture the romantic magic.

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsalmost 12 years ago
wonderful story...

... just loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Please post a chapter 3! Super. Loved it! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stuff of dreams

Who hasn't had a straight crush and wished this would happen!

I liked the pace of it, was a bit surprised Erin decided to take it to the next step already, but understandable once those feelings of lust take over :-)

rot_teufelrot_teufelalmost 12 years ago
Wow

It's refreshing to read a Lesbian story written by a lesbian, more about a loving relationship than Wham Bang Thank you Mam. Keeping writing these characters.

BUT.... first off you use but too often, using a comma instead would help the flow of the story. Also you could tighten the story up a bit, it's a little wordy in spots. Maybe try and find someone to edit for you, I have found a second set of eyes really helps my stories. Though a lot of readers don't care about the writing style, their more interested in graphic descriptions of sex, I think as a writer my self that I always want to improve my stories. I hope you will take my comment in the way it's intended, to help you tell you're amazing story in a readable way.

Keep writing, and improving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A very good read.

Thanks for taking the time to weave a 2nd chapter. I enjoy the slow build up.

Take care

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

you must carry this story forward

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...