All Comments on 'Going Down Ch. 02'

by scriptordelecto

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Honest Review....

I've read the first and this chapter, so here is my honest review...

Plot - Good. Well thought out plot with realism. The first line itself will draw you in to read more.

Quality of the story - Very attention grabbing. Lots of intelligent dialogue. Flirty and even naughty. Note, it's naughty not smuttily trashy.

Grammar - One or two mistakes that was very acceptable. Everyone can miss it. Not damaging to the content at all.

Eroticism - Definitely erotic. Absolutely a hard-on.

Overall - It was worth reading even the second time round.

Thank you for a wonderful sweet romantic story. Looking forward expectantly to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more please

more please, this is really to good to stop readying .thanks for writting it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Grade for the second chapter, B/B+

Second chapter not quite as good as the first, but still worth reading.

kickinky13kickinky13over 17 years ago
Love it!

I can't wait for the next chapter! And i like that you didn't make fans wait too long for the 2nd chapter... I hope that is a pattern you plan to keep following! The story is amazing and you have earned a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!

More soon! Please!!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Like the Wicked Witch of the West...

I'm melting! I hope you'll continue with this series, Scripto. It has just the right balance of sex, story and fun. I can't wait to see what happens next. You should be very proud.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 17 years ago
Just another person who is really enjoying this

Excellent romance. Beautifully written. The guy's a bit too perfect, but the girl is just the right mix of soft and sassy.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE AND MAKE A CURVE

add a roof, you have a building. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous