Going Down in a Blaze of Glory

Story Info
Part 8 of a Cuckold's Descent.
3.1k words
4.68
5.3k
12

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were driving away from the hotel, where I had just watched one of my wife's 'dates', Greg, fuck her from behind while I lay underneath her with my head between her legs. I thought about how hot it was looking up and seeing his 8-inch cock slide in and out of her creamy pussy, and how she had sat on my face after he had cum in her. The taste of their combined juices was still in my mouth.

My wife had to mentioned to Greg how she wanted me to help her suck a cock, but that I was too self-conscious to do it with the guy watching me. Greg had suggested that my wife and I do a gloryhole together, because, that way, I could remain anonymous. My wife liked that idea and asked where we could find one. Greg told us that he knew a private club that had a gloryhole and offered to show us where it was. So, off we went.

We followed Greg to the club, stopping on the way to pick up a bottle of tequila, since the club didn't have liquor service. When we arrived, I paid the initiation fee for my wife and myself and the cost of entrance for the three of us, Greg offered to show us around. The first stop was the bar, where we each had a couple of shots of tequila while checking out the other patrons, the vast majority of whom were other couples. There were playrooms around the perimeter of the bar, some private and some very open to public viewing, where various groups of people were having sex together.

After the second shot, my wife told Greg, "Show us where the gloryhole room is. I want to check it out."

Greg pointed to hallway and said, "They're down that corridor, you can't miss them. They're set up to look like booths at a peep show, with gloryholes in the walls going through to the adjoining rooms."

My wife turned to me and said, "Come on Baby, let's go check them out."

"One more shot first," I replied.

"OK," she replied as she refilled our glasses. Then raising her glass and clinking mine, she said, "Bottoms up!" and threw it back. I did the same and she grabbed my hand and led me down the corridor towards the gloryhole rooms.

On one wall along the corridor contained four doors close together. Two were open, and two were closed and apparently occupied. My wife pulled me into the room next to an occupied room and closed the door. On the wall opposite the door was a flat screen television playing a compilation of gloryhole blowjobs and cumshot clips. The other two walls were blank, except that they each had two gloryholes extending through to the adjacent rooms. There were a couple of chairs in the room and some vinyl covered foam pads on the floor below the gloryholes. The gloryholes on the right side of the room led to the room that was occupied.

My wife went over to one of the holes and peeked through it. She motioned for me to come over next to her and whispered, "Look."

I peeked through the hole in the wall and saw another couple huddled together servicing a cock sticking through a gloryhole on the opposite side of their room. The man was clean shaven and a little older than me. The woman was younger than the man, with long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, and full lips painted to perfection; dick sucking lips, I thought to myself.

The man and the blonde were working on the cock in unison, running their lips and tongues along either side of its length. I wondered at how good that must have felt to the guy on the other side of the gloryhole. After every dozen or so strokes, their mouths would meet at the tip of his cock, tongues slathering the head and intertwining with each other as they savored the pre-cum leaking from it. At one point, the blonde stopped in mid-stroke, her lips still on the cock, glanced over towards the gloryholes that we were peering from and winked at us, before returning to the task at hand.

After a few more minutes, the cock looked like it was straining to explode, and a knock on the wall above the gloryhole indicated that the man was about cum. The blonde then took the head of the cock in her mouth and furiously bobbed up and down on it. I could hear the man behind the gloryhole groan as he flooded the blonde's mouth. Holding the cock head in her mouth, she collected her reward, and then turning towards her companion sitting next to her, she planted her lips against his and snowballed the load that she had collected into his mouth.

I thought to myself, "That's what it looks like when my wife snowballs me." Turning towards my wife, I whispered, "That was fucking hot!" My wife just nodded in agreement as she continued to peer through the gloryhole.

After they had finished swapping the load of cum, the blonde got up, crossed the room, and stuck two long fingers with manicured red lacquered nails through the gloryhole in front of me. As she wiggled her fingers along the inside of the wall in front of me, my wife whispered to me, "I think she's inviting you to be next." I hesitated. Noone other than my wife touch my cock since before we were married. "Go ahead, Baby, I don't mind. In fact, I want you to do it. Stand up and stick your dick through the hole."

I stood up, lowered my pants, and stood in front of the gloryhole. The woman's hand reached through the hole, grabbed my dick, and pulled it back through. I felt her stroke it a few times, before feeling a warm mouth close around the head. Soon I felt a second pair of lips join hers; one pair of lips on each side of my cock, sliding up and down the length of my dick, occasionally meeting at the tip of the head of my cock to suck it together. They were giving my cock the same treatment that I had watched them give the cock protruding from the gloryhole on the opposite wall. It felt wonderful and I could visualize it in my mind as they worked their magic on me.

My wife got up and stood beside me. "Does that feel good, Baby?"

"Two sets of lips and two tongues on my cock, I can't believe how good it feels!" I replied with a groan.

My wife leaned in towards me and kissed me deeply, her tongue probing my mouth. Breaking our kiss, she looked me in the eyes and said, "Are you going to come for them?" Then she began kissing the back of my neck and whispered in my ear, "Go on Baby, do it! Come for them." Then she hissed, "Cum for me, Baby."

I could feel myself reaching the breaking point and I knocked on the wall to let the couple on the other side of the gloryhole that I was about to cum. I felt one mouth, that I assumed was the blonde's, take over and concentrate on the head of my cock; rapidly bobbing up and down on it while her tongue swirled around the tip. That took me over the edge, and I came hard, shooting ropes of cum into her mouth. She kept sucking until I was spent and then took her mouth off my cock. As she did, my wife and I fell to the floor and peered through the gloryhole just in time to see her snowball my cum into the man's mouth.

As we were watching them, my wife said, "I think we should reciprocate," and she stuck two fingers through the gloryhole as an invitation. Not long after, a hard cock protruded through the gloryhole into our room. It was average sized, like mine, and the balls were clean shaven.

My wife moved over and started to stroke the cock poking through the hole. She motioned for me to come over next to her. I got on my knees next to her, the cock protruding from the hole in the wall between us.

I watched, fascinated, as she took the cock into her mouth and began to suck it, her cheeks hollowing as she manipulated the cock between her lips, slowly stroking it with her mouth, but never breaking suction. I could plainly see that her tongue was swirling around the head of the cock as she sucked, and I knew, from experience, just how good that felt.

She worked on it for a couple of minutes before taking it out of her mouth, and turning toward me said, "Kiss me!" Grabbing the back of my neck she pulled my lips to hers and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

Momentarily breaking our kiss, she said, "Let's make out while I suck on it." Placing her lips back on mine, she then pulled us back towards the cock sticking out of the wall until it was next to the corners of our mouths where our lips were locked together. Parting our lips slightly, with one more slight pull towards the wall, I felt the head of the cock slip between both our mouths. My wife kept her hand firmly on the back of my neck to keep me in place as I felt her tongue and lips massaging the cockhead as we made out around it.

Maybe it was the tequila talking to me, but I thought to myself, "Fuck, this is hot!"

My wife let go of the back of my head and broke our kiss. Looking at me, she said, "You know how good it felt to have two sets of lips and two tongues working on your cock? Well, we need to return the favor. Just follow my lead."

My wife placed her mouth on one side of the cock and began running her lips and tongue along its length. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my head in to the other side of the cock. I felt the cock against my lips and opened my mouth. The smooth skin felt hot between my lips.

Using my lips and tongue, I began to massage the length of it with my mouth, like I had watched the other couple do to the man behind the gloryhole on the opposite side of their room, and what I had subsequently felt them do to me.

My wife and I began working on the cock in unison, running our lips and tongues along either side of its length. Periodically our mouths would meet at the tip of his cock; our tongues intertwining around the head of the cock. Pre-cum was leaking from the head and my wife licked the tip of it to gather it on her tongue, and then jammed her tongue in my mouth to share it with me.

Shortly thereafter, the man on the other side of the gloryhole began to moan. My wife said, "Since this is your first time, I'll finish him off," and took the head of his cock back into her mouth. Her tongue was swirling around the head of the cock as she sucked.

There was a knock on the wall and I could see his balls contract as he unloaded in my wife's mouth. She kept sucking until he was spent and withdrew his cock from the gloryhole. My wife looked at me and wagged her finger for me to come closer. When I leaned in, she grabbed my head, turning it so that I was looking upwards at her, and planted her mouth on mine. Opening her lips, she spewed the cum that she had collected in her mouth into mine. We continued to make out, our tongues dancing in cum that was now in my mouth. Breaking our kiss and looking at me, she smiled and said, "You can swallow it now."

I gulped and felt the load slide down my throat. From the other side of the gloryhole, I heard the blonde say, "It's nice to find a like-minded couple to play with. We're here just about every Friday night. Hope to see you again."

My wife replied, "I'm sure you will."

Just as I heard the door to the adjoining room open and the couple leave, my wife cried out, "Look at that gorgeous cock!"

I turned around and saw an 8-inch long, smooth, hard cock poking through the gloryhole on the opposite wall. The ball sack below was also clean shaven and smooth, and I had to admit to myself that it was, indeed, a good-looking cock.

My wife jumped to her feet and crossed the room. Kneeling in front of the new cock jutting from the wall, she grabbed it with her right hand and started slowly stroking it.

Looking at me, she asked, "Ready to try another one?"

I looked at my wife holding the big cock in her hand and my tequila infused brain thought about how hot it had been, just moments ago, making out with her with a cock between our lips, and I blurted out, "Fuck yes!"

"Then get your ass over here," she ordered, as she took the cock sticking out of the wall into her mouth and began sucking on it.

As I sat down on the opposite side of the cock from her, she took the cock out of her mouth and pulled me in for a deep kiss. As we were making out, she pulled our mouths closer to the cock until the head slipped between our lips. We continued to make out with the cock between us, our tongues slathering the head of the cock.

After a few minutes of making out with a cock between our lips, my wife broke our kiss, looked at me, and said, "I want to watch you suck it by yourself. Go on, Baby, suck it for me." I looked at the big, hard cock and thought, no one but my wife is watching me and she already knows what a freak I am.

"Go on, Baby, suck it for me. Suck it just like you like having yours sucked," my wife insisted.

I opened my mouth and took the big cock between my lips. It was so hard and warm in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the tip and bobbed on it. "That's it, Baby," my wife encouraged me, "You look so fucking hot with that big dick in your mouth!"

With my wife's encouragement, I continued to work on the long, smooth cock. I began concentrating on the head; sucking on the tip while using my tongue on the frenulum, just like my wife does to me when she wants to drive me crazy with lust. I could tell that my technique was working; whoever was on the other side of the gloryhole began to moan and slightly thrust into my mouth. I could taste the sweet pre-cum leaking from it. I knew that he was close to coming, and my wife did too.

My wife wrapped her index finger and thumb around the big cock and began stroking its length from the gloryhole to my mouth with one hand, while her other hand grabbed the hair on the back of my head and held me in place. She licked my ear, causing the hair on my arms to stand on end and whispered, "He's going to cum in your mouth. I want you to hold every drop, and then, when he's finished, I want you give it all to me. Understand?"

I moaned in the affirmative and wagged my tongue underneath the head as the first pulse of hot cum entered my mouth. I kept my lips wrapped tightly around cock and continued to swirl my tongue around the head as several more pulses flooded my mouth. When the big cock finally stopped spasming, I slowly pulled my lips away and closed them tightly, so I would not lose a single drop of the cum that I had collected in my mouth.

I turned towards my wife sitting next to me. She looked at me with admiration and said, "Good job! Now give it to me" and pulled my head towards hers. We locked lips and I spewed the contents of my mouth into hers. Once all the cum had been transferred, she stood up and looked down at me.

Looking me in the eyes, my wife swished the cum around in her mouth. Then, placing a finger on my chin below my lips, she pushed down to open my mouth. Lowering her lips to within a few inches of my open mouth, she began to slowly spew her mouthful of cum and saliva back into my mouth in a long white stream that lasted several seconds.

When the last of the gooey mixture had been deposited back in my mouth, she placed her thumb under my chin and gently pushed up, closing my mouth. Still looking at me, her eyes narrowed slightly and with a wicked smile, she said, "Now, swallow it."

With two big gulps, the gooey mixture slid down my throat. "Good boy", she whispered as she leaned over and gave me a little peck on the lips. "I think that's enough fun for tonight."

When we got up, unlocked the door to the gloryhole, and stepped out in the hallway, there was Greg. Smiling at me, Greg gave me a thumbs up and simply said, "Good job!"

I looked over at my wife, bewildered, and asked, "Was that was Greg in there?" She just smirked and shrugged her shoulders in reply.

Once we were in the car and driving away from the club, she said, "I can't believe you didn't recognize Greg's gorgeous cock after you watched him fuck me with it, only inches above your face, just a few hours ago!"

"It must have been the tequila," I replied.

"Well, I'm proud of you Baby! You're no longer just my little cum slut. No! From now on, you are officially my little cock-sucking cum slut."

Then she added, "If you have any regrets in the morning, you can always claim, 'Tequila made me do it.' In fact, maybe I'll buy you a T-shirt that says that. You can wear it the next time Greg fucks me doggy style, while you're lying beneath me, looking up at his big dick."

I didn't say anything in reply.

"I had fun tonight, Baby. Did you have fun?

"To be honest, I did, but then, I always have fun with you."

"Good! Because we're going to do it again next Friday."

As we drove down the road, I thought to myself, "Happy wife... happy life."