Going Down Memory Lane

Story Info
Reminiscing, How it all began.
2.9k words
4.38
5.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Laura and I are in our 50's now and one night, right after we had sex, we started talking about how our sexual activities began.

(As a note, Dom & had been friends for years and he and his wife were in our bridal party. He and I were in the service together and it was then that he asked me if I would like him to teach my future wife to be a sub. I told him I would and he had only one request, to fuck my future wife and I agreed.)

Just as we started to look back, I got up from our bed and went to get us some wine, then returned to my naked wife to reminisce.

I asked her, "Do you remember how it all started?"

She smiled and said, "I sure do John. It was before we even got married. It was at Dom & Marilyn's place."

I replied, "Yes, it was. It was one of those adult games Dom pulled out for us to play."

Laura said, "I remember. We were only 19 and a year or so before we were to get married. That was when it all started."

I went on and described what happened that night...

Dom was in his mid 20's and Marilyn was in her early 20's. He was about 6' tall and she was about 5'6", with big tits. They both loved sex too.

Dom made us some rum and cokes and we started playing the game. The gist of the game was the winner gets to choose whatever they wanted.

Now, Laura and I didn't know much about sex. The only thing we ever did was me playing with her tits and she jerking me off. She was very conservative, to say the least.

Anyway, during the game clothes managed to come off and at one time Laura was left with only her panties and bra on.

I was in my briefs as was Dom and Marilyn was already topless.

In the final round, Dom won. He had a choice of what he wanted. He thought about it and then said, "I want to see and play with Laura's tits and have her jerk me off."

Maybe it was the drinks, but Laura smiled and said ok. Then she and Dom got up and sat on the couch. We could see that his cock was clearly hard. Laura unsnapped her bra and her tits slipped out of it for us to see.

She started rubbing his cock through his briefs, then reached in and took it out.

His cock was much thicker than mine but Laura took it and started jerking it off while looking at me, as Dom played with her tits and even sucking her nipples.

It wasn't long before Laura completed her task as he shot his cum all over her hand.

We all had a good laugh and Laura stayed topless until it was time for us to leave.

Laura then said, "You're right. That was my first experience and it was fun."

Many a night we were at their apartment with the results much like the first time. Then one night it changed.

Laura said, "I definitely remember that night. It was the first time I got laid and had sex with Marilyn."

Laura went on to describe the night that took our sex life to the next level...

The night started out as usual, with drinks. Then Dom said, "How about we play strip poker. The winner who still has clothes on gets to choose whatever he or she wants but everyone has to agree."

John said he was ok with it, as did Marilyn. The only person with some reluctance was me since I didn't know how far it would go. But, they convinced me to play.

During the game, I lost quickly and was nude which was the first time anyone saw me naked. John was next as was Dom. It was Marilyn who won with only her panties left on.

After a few minutes of thinking, she said, "I want to see John fuck his fiance and after that, I want my husband to fuck Laura."

We looked at her like she was crazy. But we all said we agreed and so, Dom took us to his bedroom and John and I got on the bed and he took my cherry in front of our friends. He had to use a condom though and he came in it.

After he finished, Dom got on the bed and in a few seconds, he put on a condom and had his big cock in me. He wasted no time in fucking me. His cock filled my cunt and I was fucking him back.

It wasn't long before he came.

When it was all over, I realized I really enjoyed it all, especially having John watch me being fucked by another guy.

Then, Dom told me to stay on the bed and he told Marilyn to join me. He then told us to make out. I had never been with a woman so Marilyn took the lead and started making out with me.

Dom kept yelling out things for us to do and I just obeyed him. Before I knew it, I had my first orgasm with a woman.

That was the first time but it wasn't the last.

I continued.

Laura and I had many nights like that with our best friends. When Laura and I got married, we continued our visits and swapping became the norm with many a sleepover at both our places.

A few years later we all moved to different areas and the fun times ended.

Several years later, we moved to Tarpon Springs, Florida, not too far from a clothing optional resort.

By this time, Laura and I were getting restless and decided to see if we could nake new friends.

I went on to describe what happened next in our lives...we were now in our 30's...

I convinced Laura to go to the resort with me. I booked a cabin for the weekend. We got there on a Saturday morning.

We checked in and went to the cabin and got undressed. This was the first time she was naked in front of a group of strangers but she handled it well. We strolled over to the pool and found a nice spot and relaxed on the lounges.

Many people passed by and said hello. Laura took in all the sights, as I did.

Then one couple was passing by and stopped in front of us. They introduced themselves as Jim and Jessie. He asked if we were from NY, as he saw me wearing my NY baseball cap. I told him we were and he said they were as well. He asked if they could join us. I told him we should go sit at a table as it would be better to talk.

Laura and I got up we found a table for four. I introduced ourselves and told him we were new and came for the weekend. Jim said they own a home on the grounds.

Jim said they were originally from the Bronx, where we came from and from the same neighborhood as us.

My wife was in heaven chatting with people from the old neighborhood.

Now, before I forget, Jim was 5'10", about 180, brown hair, brown eyes and was in good shape as he was about 35. Oh yeah, he had a nice sized cock & balls which looked impressive even as his cock was limp.

His wife, Jessie, looked like she was in her early 30's. She had short blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'6", about 120. Her tits were nice sized, round and firm with nice suckable nipples. Her pussy was smooth.

Before we knew it, it was time for lunch. After lunch the four of us took a stroll along the path.

I walked alongside Jim as the girls walked together in front of us.

It was then that Jim asked why we came to the resort. I told him the whole story in a mini version and that we were looking to make friends and who would be open to enjoying each other's company if he knew what I meant.

He invited us for dinner at his place and said we could discuss it then.

I yelled out to Laura that Jim invited us for dinner and she turned around, looked down at Jim's cock, smiled and just said great.

Around 6:30, we arrived for dinner and Jessie brought us to their patio where she brought some wine.

As the four of us chatted, Jim said, "Jessie, John told me earlier that he and Laura are looking to make friends and who might be interested in taking that relationship to another level."

Jessie said, "Well, I for one would be ok with that. Laura and I have a lot in common and it seems you and John do too."

Then Jim said, "Look guys, we like you for sure. I have to tell you this; Jessie and I get together once a month with some friends, three couples to be exact, for fun. I think you might enjoy that."

Just then Jessie said dinner was ready.

The meal was terrific and after we cleaned up, we went back to the living room. As Laura and I sat, Jessie and Jim brought us more wine.

This time, Jim sat next to Laura and Jessie sat next to me.

As we chatted about different topics, Jessie's hand moved over to my cock. I looked at her then Laura. In the meantime, Jim's hand moved over to Laura's neck, then moved down to her tits.

He wasted no time in pulling her to him and started kissing her. As she returned his kisses, I could see their tongues playing together.

Jessie had a firm grip on my cock and then moved her mouth to it and started sucking my cock. I managed to play with her tits.

I looked over to Jim and be was sliding his fingers in Laura's pussy, her legs apart.

Then Jim said, "Why don't we move into the bedroom so we could be more comfortable?"

We all got up and quickly got on the bed.

The girls got on their backs ad they were side by side. Jim and I looked at each other and Jim said, "Are you guys ok with this? This is what you wanted, am I correct?"

I replied, "Yes, friendship and more..."

Then he slipped his cock in Laura as I did the same to Jessie. As we fucked them, all you could hear were their moans of pleasure.

Laura kept saying, "Yes, yes...fuck me hard Jim. Cum in me Jim. I want to feel your cum shooting inside me."

Jessie was now fucking me back, matching my thrusts. It didn't take long before I told her I was going to cum. When I came, I shot rope after rope of cum into her cunt.

Then I heard Jim say be was going to cum and he shot his cum into my wife's cunt, filling it.

Jim and I pulled out our cocks, and then I told Laura to make out with Jessie.

Jim and I watched our wives make love to each other until they both had multiple orgasms.

We spent the night with them which turned out to be very enjoyable.

We did become good friends with them and enjoyed each other often. But, we never got to participate in their group get togethers as Jim was transferred to another state.

Laura said she remembered everything about them and missed them but she said she was glad for the time we spent with them. It gave her a spark to her sex life.

I guess the most memorable thing that happened to us and to where we are now was when we met a young woman named Lisa.

Laura said, "Ah, yes. She's the best and nicest person we were involved with.

Laura went on to tell this story...

I remember when I was sick and we needed a nurse to stay with us to help take care of me. She was referred to us from a former colleague of yours.

Lisa was a divorcee who was a nurse and we hired her to stay and help us for a week.

You picked her up at the airport and we set her up in her own room.

Lisa was in her 40's. She had long black curly hair, Italian, 5'7", about 125, brown eyes, nice firm ass and big tits.

She cooked and did chores around the house and took care of my medical needs. Within a few days, I felt pretty good.

Her first night though, she helped me take a shower. I was shocked when she got undressed and joined me in the shower, something I didn't expect.

She was very professional and made sure she got all my parts taken care of. I didn't realize it, but my nipples got erect and hard and Lisa made a comment. If I remember correctly, she said, "Laura, are you ok? Did I do that?"

I remember blushing and saying, "Well, it's not often that I am naked in the shower with a beautiful naked woman."

She smiled and kissed me. I don't know why, but I kissed her back. She pulled back a bit and smiled.

Then we got out of the shower and she dried me off. I made a feeble attempt at drying her off and when I tried to dry her breasts, I noticed her nipples were huge and stiff.

She saw me staring at them and said, "I'm sorry. They always get like this when I am with a beautiful woman. I'm sorry."

I looked at her and told her she she had no reason to be sorry and I smiled.

Nothing else was said or done.

I told John about the incident and he asked me if I wanted her. I sheepishly told him I did.

The next night she helped me with another shower. This time my nipples were hard even before we started. Lisa's were very erect when she stepped in the shower with me.

She washed me up and I found my hands on her tits. I looked at her and she smiled and nodded an approval.

My hands were all over her body. I pulled her to me and kissed her and she eagerly returned my kiss. Our bodies pressed together as water cascaded over us.

We got out, dried each other off and I led her to my bed.

For the next hour or so, we made love like never before. I must have had a dozen or so orgasms.

When we finished, I said, "What do we do now?"

Lisa smiled and said, "First, I think you should tell John. Next, if you want to take this to the next level, then I would move down here and get a job here."

I replied, "If I tell John, I am sure he will also want you. Would you be agreeable to that? You would be able to live with us, as you can see we have enough room."

Lisa answered, "I am ok with John fucking me."

That night in bed, I said to John, "I have to tell you that Lisa and I made love and I want her to live with us. And, yes, she is more than ok with you fucking her either alone or in a threesome. What do you say?"

Then John replied, "If that is what you want, it is fine with me."

As soon as he agreed we fucked numerous times that night until we were both exhausted.

The next morning, over breakfast I told Lisa that John said it was ok.

Lisa smiled and said, "John, I want to thank you. I do love your wife and I will make you both very happy. And, anytime either of you want me, let me know."

She continued, "I will start making the arrangements and I will find a job when I get down here."

By the end of the week, Lisa went back north and started making her arrangements.

By the end of the second month, Lisa moved in with us. She had gotten a job and we were settling into a routine.

I continued with the story...

We gave Lisa the biggest extra room we had. It had its own bathroom and shower. It was down the hall from our bedroom. She had her own tv and computer and everything else to make her comfortable.

Dress in the house was extremely casual. Many times we were just in underwear or partially naked, much to my delight.

I would often be sporting an erection and many times I would ask Lisa to give me a blow job, or give me a quick fuck which she was more than willing to do.

Lisa and my wife never hid their love for each other and quite often they would be kissing or playing with each other on the couch as we all watched tv.

Lisa was always available and more often than not, we had threesomes which were very enjoyable to all.

We brought Lisa to the clothing optional resort where she was always a hit.

To this day, Lisa has become part of the family. We all now sleep together in the master bedroom. Every night the three of us have sex together and we all enjoy each other to the max.