All Comments on 'Going down under'

by Janon314Two

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
6ulprsn6ulprsnabout 1 year ago

Incredible story lines. Whole bunches of chopped up sentences. But overall I felt a need to read it all in one sitting - which should be a compliment by the way. Held my attention all the way through. Well done for the most part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I liked this beginning,, but I would like to read the rest of the story.

Janon314TwoJanon314Twoabout 1 year agoAuthor

I do have 2 more parts. The first where his family visit him on Australia. At his property with where he's build an eco holiday home next to his reclaimed creek. The second is at the same location where a university sends a professor and students to study his work. And party. Where he gets involved with professor's assistant. Both should be published in a couple of weeks.

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

So sis is slutting around at the request of her husband instead of standing by him.I have no respect for her. More so because she's been a liar about fucking her boss outside of the parties.

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 1 year ago

I think the story would of been a little better is his sister and family moved to OZ and they all live together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn't get past the over the top tough guy act. Found myself rolling my eyes far too frequently. We get it, he's tall and buff, move on with the story. With all the cliches one after another I could pretty much figure out where the story was going and was not interested in sticking around to find out if I was right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Silly. Only managed a couple of pages before I gave up. Far too much bragging about how overwhelmingly, amazingly alpha the author was fantasising about being. Had I carried on, I suspect our hero probably wins a chess tournament or cures cancer by about page 7...

bobabcdbobabcdabout 1 year ago

Best first story I’ve ever read. A few typos, but so what!

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Absolutely love your story and will have to read it again. I hope you are open to ideas to continue this as I can see some possible scenarios. Sis may be pregnant already, Patrick my be killed in an accident or die from more cancer and sis and the kids join him in aussieland where he learns of the birth of his baby with sis. Happy endings are always better to read and fantasise about. Great job thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been coming to this site and reading for over 20 years, and this is one of the best stories I have ever read!

Thank you

Moxie86Moxie86about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this. Like the creative ways that you incorporated sex throughout the story but left the greatest tension and main sexual relationship for the latter part. I thought the earlier sex scenes were communicated smoothly, in a natural flow with the storyline. Agree with both of the previous reviewers - would like to read more of this story and definitely held my attention. Some grammatical probs, but nothing so egregious it took from the enjoyment of the story. Great work. Hope to read more works from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was very good, but you’re correct you need a hand at editing. 😏

Print it out on paper, double-spaced and read it. Read it 2 or 3 times and make edits…things like councillors vs. counselors will pop up off the page at you.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Excellent. I thought the story was good. I was happy to see you will be adding more chapters. I enjoyed it. 5stars

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Geez this guy isn't just the black sheep he's a total and complete loser 🤭 I mean fuck me I'm surprised he didn't suffer a traumatic brain injury this guy is so stupid 😂

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

I thought this was pretty damn good, I'm not sure what anon was going on about.

mammoetmammoetabout 1 year ago

loved it and hope there wil be another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanon314Two@Janon314Two
I’ve been publishing stories in various categories on this site since June 2018 under another user account. With more than 30 stories, over 700,000 views and 2/3rd of them voted as HOT. I’m very happy with that and a healthy number of followers. The reason I’ve created a secon...